• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Budokai Janemba vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
what even gogeta cant beat them since he has not show ability to attack concepts being.. and:

hell even Eternity cant out speed thanos and Eternity is omnipresent, so thanos has expresince to beat omnipresent enemy while janemba get beaten by MFTL+ enemy.
-Again specific attack for a specific enemy
-Considering that Marvel tends to be crazy when it comes to power levels, I don't how to respond to that, I do know, however, that a supersonic character is not beating an nigh-omniprescent
And the same for thanos since he have reality warping

and even Eternity cant out speed thanos and Eternity is omnipresent, so thanos has expresince to beat omnipresent enemy while janemba get beaten by MFTL+ enemy.

feats dude..feats.

It's really hard to choose.

-Both are omnipresent

-Both have reality warping

-Both have a lot of hax

-Both are very strong.

But I choose Janemba because he has clones and he is incorporeal and Thanos isn't incorporeal.

Not Jim Sterling said:
And the same for thanos since he have reality warping

and even Eternity cant out speed thanos and Eternity is omnipresent, so thanos has expresince to beat omnipresent enemy while janemba get beaten by MFTL+ enemy.

feats dude..feats.
-I sincerly doubt he'll be able to recognize his weakness or use ki

-A supersonic beating an omniprescent, seems alot like PIS

-Yes. And Thanos is mostly shown to be Supersonic, this gives Janemba enough time to kill him several times over

SomebodyData said:
-I sincerly doubt he'll be able to recognize his weakness or use ki
-A supersonic beating an omniprescent, seems alot like PIS

-Yes. And Thanos is mostly shown to be Supersonic, this gives Janemba enough time to kill him several times over
thanos can read mind and get acess to all energy and power that will exist or will ever exist in the universe

and nothing can outspeed thanos since he get the infinity gountlet, do you think he will be still supersonic?

also:

feats dude..feats

dont you dare starting go all out fanboy or fallcy 40. Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.

Supermanprime one million said:
It's really hard to choose.
-Both are omnipresent

-Both have reality warping

-Both have a lot of hax

-Both are very strong.

But I choose Janemba because he has clones and he is incorporeal and Thanos isn't incorporeal.
thanos beat concept being and form my qoute before:

anyway thanos has better reality warping, he kill half the live in the universe by snapping his finger, and thanos has once fight, defeated, and absorb all his dark clone(his his exact clone of himself) power and knowledge.

Non Jim Sterling ha scritto:
Supermanprime un milione ha scritto:
E 'davvero difficile scegliere.
-sia Sono onnipresenti

-sia Avere deformazione della realtà

-sia Hanno un sacco di hax

-sia Sono molto forti.

Ma ho scelto Janemba perché ha cloni e lui ├¿ incorporeo e Thanos non ├¿ incorporeo.

Thanos ha battuto concetto di essere e di formare il mio 'offerta prima:

comunque Thanos ha una migliore realtà orditura, egli uccidere la metà della vivo nell'universo facendo scattare il dito, e Thanos ha ancora una lotta, sconfitta, e assorbire tutto il suo clone scuro (la sua esatto clone di se stesso), potere e conoscenza.

but Thanos isn' incorporeal

Supermanprime un milione ha scritto:
E 'davvero difficile scegliere.
-sia Sono onnipresenti

-sia Avere deformazione della realtà

-sia Hanno un sacco di hax

-sia Sono molto forti.

Ma ho scelto Janemba perché ha cloni e lui ├¿ incorporeo e Thanos non ├¿ incorporeo.
Thanos ha battuto concetto di essere e di formare il mio 'offerta prima:

comunque Thanos ha una migliore realtà orditura, egli uccidere la metà della vivo nell'universo facendo scattare il dito, e Thanos ha ancora una lotta, sconfitta, e assorbire tutto il suo clone scuro (la sua esatto clone di se stesso), potere e conoscenza.

but Thanos isn' incorporeal

so what? reality warping can beat incorporeal and speaking of reality warping do you know what kind of offensive reality warping janemba can do? also since when incorporeal being>>>>concept being?

Not Jim Sterling said:
thanos can read mind and get acess to all energy and power that will exist or will ever exist in the universe

and nothing can outspeed thanos since he get the infinity gountlet, do you think he will be still supersonic?

also:

feats dude..feats

dont you dare starting go all out fanboy or fallcy 40. Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.
-ok

-I already asked if he is allowed to wish for omniprescense before the fight. No one gave me a responce so I assumed that he has to wish for omniprescence via space gem during the fight

-You told me not to repeat my arguement, when you literally copypasted this:

"and even Eternity cant out speed thanos and Eternity is omnipresent, so thanos has expresince to beat omnipresent enemy while janemba get beaten by MFTL+ enemy.

feats dude..feats"

-Anyways, I am considering that outspeeding feat as PIS, because outspeeding omniprescence, unless it was cosmic wrath or infinity gaunlet Thanos, would be straight up PIS.

Also, the reason I continue to bring up speed, is beacuse that is literally the biggest depending factor in this and most fights, trying to ignore it is absurd.

SSJETERNAL said:
Janemba warping a few universes with easy, and has control of space-time.

offensive reality warping! can he do somehing to his enemy like thanos who kill half the live in the universe by snapping his finger?

SomebodyData said:
-I already asked if he is allowed to wish for omniprescense before the fight. No one gave me a responce so I assumed that he has to wish for omniprescence via space gem during the fight

-You told me not to repeat my arguement, when you literally copypasted this:

"and even Eternity cant out speed thanos and Eternity is omnipresent, so thanos has expresince to beat omnipresent enemy while janemba get beaten by MFTL+ enemy.

feats dude..feats"

-Anyways, I am considering that outspeeding feat as PIS, because outspeeding omniprescence, unless it was cosmic wrath or infinity gaunlet Thanos, would be straight up PIS.

Also, the reason I continue to bring up speed, is beacuse that is literally the biggest depending factor in this and most fights, trying to ignore it is absurd.
I give you example, but you denied it while you have no proff that thanos is still supersonic while he get the infinity gautlet and I even give you proff, you still denied it. and i will give you the example again:

also:

feats dude..feats

literly cosmic being like galactus and the celestial cant outspeed him, its feats. while you starting to go all out fanboy or fallcy 40. Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.

Not Jim Sterling said:
SSJETERNAL said:
offensive reality warping! can he do somehing to his enemy like thanos who kill half the live in the universe by snapping his finger?
SSJ3 Gotenks deleted Super Perfect Cell out of the existence and Janemba defeated Gotenks SSJ3 with extreme easy.

SSJETERNAL said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
SSJETERNAL said:
SSJ3 Gotenks deleted Super Perfect Cell out of the existence and Janemba defeated Gotenks SSJ3 with extreme easy.

with what? his fist? do you even know what is offensive reality warping? also thanos can do that easily since he just need to stop time and turn Gotenks to toy.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I give you example, but you denied it while you have no proff that thanos is still supersonic while he get the infinity gautlet and I even give you proff, you still denied it. and i will give you the example again:

also:

feats dude..feats

literly cosmic being like galactus and the celestial can outspeed him, its feats. while you starting to go all out fanboy or fallcy 40. Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.
-No I am not denying omniprescent Thanos, please don't use a strawman for this. I asked whether or not his wish upon the space gem is already active or has to be wished during the battle.

-Fallacy 40 is literally what you're doing right now

SSJETERNAL ha scritto:
SSJETERNAL ha scritto:
Janemba orditura alcuni universi con facilità, e ha il controllo dello spazio-tempo.

offensivo realtà deformazione! può fare somehing al suo nemico come Thanos che uccidono la metà del vivo nell'universo facendo scattare il dito?
SSJ3 Gotenks cancellato Super Perfect Cell fuori l'esistenza e Janemba sconfitto Gotenks SSJ3 con estrema facilità.

con Cosa? il pugno? si sa nemmeno che cosa è offensivo realtà deformazione? anche Thanos può farlo facilmente da quando ha solo bisogno di fermare il tempo e girare Gotenks al giocattolo.
Gotenks destroy cell with reality warping.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:

also:

feats dude..feats

literly cosmic being like galactus and the celestial can outspeed him, its feats. while you starting to go all out fanboy or fallcy 40. Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.
-No I am not denying omniprescent Thanos, please don't use a strawman for this. I asked whether or not his wish upon the space gem is already active or has to be wished during the battle.
-Fallacy 40 is literally what you're doing right now
he fight fight them directly. so? and he have the feats, janemba not.

-and Fallacy 40 is literally what you're doing right now because you just starting all out with PIS,CIS while I give you example.

SSJETERNAL said:

con Cosa? il pugno? si sa nemmeno che cosa è offensivo realtà deformazione? anche Thanos può farlo facilmente da quando ha solo bisogno di fermare il tempo e girare Gotenks al giocattolo.
And I asked about janemba reality warping, the hell with Gotenks. and I also talking about Janemba defeated Gotenks.

Not Jim Sterling said:

-and Fallacy 40 is literally what you're doing right now because you just starting all out with PIS,CIS while I give you example.
-I don't even know what to say to that, if you have a probelm with the page make a thread

-Fallacy 40 is repetition? Also, I'm considering it PIS because the page apparently does, unless you're talking about Infinite Gaunlet Thanos via wish upon Space Gem. Which again you did not clarify.

Not Jim Sterling said:
SSJETERNAL said:

And I asked about janemba reality warping, the hell with Gotenks. and I also talking about Janemba defeated Gotenks.
if can gotenks, can also janemba

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:

-I don't even know what to say to that, if you have a probelm with the page make a thread
-Fallacy 40 is repetition? Also, I'm considering it PIS because the page apparently does, unless you're talking about Infinite Gaunlet Thanos via wish upon Space Gem. Which again you did not clarify.
And when the page say its was PIS that thanos can beat omnipresent being? he have the feats to beat them and what is janemba speed feats? have he ever outspeed his opponet with his speed?

Not Jim Sterling said:
if can gotenks, can also janemba
And he never use it to his death, and becasue of that he will never use it in this fight.

Not Jim Sterling said:
And when the page say its was PIS that thanos can beat omnipresent being? he have the feats to beat them and what is janemba speed feats? have he ever outspeed his opponet with his speed?
Judging from the fact that Thanos is Supersonic...Janemba's speed comes from him being nigh-omniprescent through several universes

SomebodyData said:
Judging from the fact that Thanos is Supersonic...Janemba's speed comes from him being nigh-omniprescent through several universes
and Judging the fact that was his speed before he get the infinity gountlet and janemba get beaten by MFTL+ speed while thanos beaten omniprescent being.

Not Jim Sterling said:
and Judging the fact that was his speed before he get the infinity gountlet and janemba get beaten by MFTL+ speed while thanos beaten omniprescent being.
This again leads the question I've been trying to ask, does Thanos have to activate his omniprescence for this fight? If so, then that gives Janemba a speed difference of supersonic to nigh omniprescent.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
This again leads the question I've been trying to ask, does Thanos have to activate his omniprescence for this fight? If so, then that gives Janemba a speed difference of supersonic to nigh omniprescent.
I already say that to you, he fight them directly. he only stand in one place and they still cant outspeed him. and what is janemba nigh omniprescent feats?

Not Jim Sterling said:
I already say that to you, he fight them directly. he only stand in one place and they still cant outspeed him. and what is janemba nigh omniprescent feats?
With or without the Infinity Gaunlet? Janembas Nigh-omniprescent feat comes from being in several universes at once.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
With or without the Infinity Gaunlet? Janembas Nigh-omniprescent feat comes from being in several universes at once.
With the Infinity Gaunlet, and is he ever outspeed gogeta and other with his speed?

Not Jim Sterling said:
With the Infinity Gaunlet, and is he ever outspeed gogeta and other with his speed?
No he did not outspeed Gogeta, mainly because he was not able to attack him at the time of his defeat.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
No he did not outspeed Gogeta, mainly because he was not able to attack him at the time of his defeat.

what? gogeta never defeted janemba, its was goku and vegeta combine attack that do that.

and he also fight many fighter other than gogeta so have he ever show any feats for his speed?

Not Jim Sterling said:
what? gogeta never defeted janemba, its was goku and vegeta combine attack that do that.

and he also fight many fighter other than gogeta so have he ever show any feats for his speed?
What? I'm going by what the page says and it said Gogeta defeated him

Like I said, I'm going off the page and it doesn't say much

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:

What? I'm going by what the page says and it said Gogeta defeated him
Like I said, I'm going off the page and it doesn't say much
He not truly defeated, the one that truly defeated him was goku and vegeta combine attack.

Depending on Lord Kavpenny's response Janemba may or may not be removed as a non-canon profile. Until then I see no reason why this shouldn't be allowed to continue.

SomebodyData said:
@Fasial how so?
Wiki is very reluctant to make non canon profiles from franchises that derive from manga, and Ant said they'll be deleted if it causes any big issue.

It's very likely Janemba profile will be deleted I'm afraid

Faisal Shourov said:
Wiki is very reluctant to make non canon profiles from franchises that derive from manga, and Ant said they'll be deleted if it causes any big issue.

It's very likely Janemba profile will be deleted I'm afraid
Yeah, its a shame too... Really the only probelms come from the people who said that there will be probelms (ironicaly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back