• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Tohno vs Mu Dan - Beginning and End

Right, i didnt read Tsukihime, can Shiki negate immortality resurrection without stabbing the vicitms point? If yes, then incon, if not then Mu Dan.

Mu Dan can erase Shiki both body and soul with a single hand gesture, so it would be a who shoots first. If Shiki CANT neg resurrection (Yes, i know its not on the profile right now, because i totally forgot to add it while creating the profile and i can show you the screenshot of Mu Dan doing it) then Mu Dan revives himself after getting cutted to death.

I believe that tohno have a great range of things that can kill, MEoDP can kill possibilities too (but not sure if this Tohno can). But I believe he needs to get melee to do so, while Dan can shoot invisible blast that cause animic damage.

Mhm I'm not entirely knowledgeable on Shiki (Save for the fact I got the same birthday as him lol)

That said 2 metres should allow Shiki a chance to get a melee swing in, the question is if it would leave Mu Dan deader than dead or not

Wait, Shiki needs to actually hit Mu Dan with his knife? Because Mu Dan would precog the living hell out of Shiki if he needed.

Well Shiki can throw his knife too, also think MEoDP includes Fate Manip. How good is the Precog for Mu Dan?

Back