• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Tohno vs The Forgotten God

Chimera Forgotten God is in their second key
Starting distance is 10 meters
Speed is equalized

Shiki (1): Stillwinston,
Forgotten God: 0
Incon: 0

If Chimera's soul manip is too strong for Shiki's resistance, I can switch it to a different Magic God

Last edited:
Ok, this seems like a stomp, what's chimera First move?
Um, she only has two known abilities and one of them is passive soul+mind manipulation. Her most notable ability is reality warping however this version never got a chance to fight in canon so we don't know if she leads with it.

For reference, a different Magic God using the same key got killed by a dog offscreen without the reality manipulation being used. But again, different Magic Gods have different fighting styles/preferences.
“That’s that golden retriever’s...A.A.A. was it called?”

“Oh? The thing that killed High Priest and Zombie?”

[...]

That secret of Academy City had completely killed two Magic Gods without World
Rejecter. Since Kamijou Touma’s hand had not killed or eliminated Magic God Othinus,
it was a true exception on the level of Kamisato himself.

[...]

Either way, this changed who was in control. Kihara Noukan was still extraordinary for
heading out to the scene, accurately avoiding the downpour of fireworks-like blasts from
a bullet hell game, and fighting the boss all the while, but it was someone else who had
been supplying him his firepower from behind the scenes. In a way, one could say it was
that person who had killed High Priest and Zombie.
  • Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 17 Between the Lines 3

Um, she only has two known abilities and one of them is passive soul+mind manipulation. Her most notable ability is reality warping however this version never got a chance to fight in canon so we don't know if she leads with it.
Is this passive stuff layered? If not then I guess Shiki just tosses his knife

Okay so what can this person do before Shiki chucks his knife at him and renders him deader than my dating scene?
This one’s gimmick doesn’t even qualify as an ability apparently. So it has high1-c stats, reality warping, and the following:

• Due to the mixture of fiction and non-fiction, the Forgotten God's original form has been lost. Humans like Kakeru Kamisato cannot comprehend his form or his attacks no matter how much they look at it/them, though other Magic Gods don't have this problem. When the Forgotten God got closer to him, the best description Kakeru could give of his form was that it was extremely simplified yet incredibly eerie, like a stick figure drawn by a small child awkwardly holding a black crayon.​
I have no idea if it’s at all relevant.

High 1-C...........

How tf can Shiki even do anything then?! Homie's just gonna get regarded as pure fiction
They both have OHKO moves. I can lower the starting distance if it helps Shiki.
For what it's worth, these Magic Gods aren’t like Othinus and don’t resort to destroying the "world".
“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t
want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.”

Magic gods have the ability to passively destroy their surroundings, that's why they have to seal themselves in the hidden world or else they will obliterate the entire world

What's Shiki gonna do when FG passively kills her with a 11d aura?

Magic gods have the ability to passively destroy their surroundings, that's why they have to seal themselves in the hidden world or else they will obliterate the entire world

What's Shiki gonna do when FG passively kills her with a 11d aura?
2nd key MGs dont have passive high 1-C destruction, and shiki is a guy

magic gods on 2nd key are 3-D physically
Magic gods are 3d in their first key too.they dont have hde,however they have a passive reality warping that kills shiki instantly.

Shiki probably goes for the kill instantly due to its supernatural nature.

Last edited:
Back