• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Hero of the Hidden Leaf (Mash vs Naruto)

Time for another round of pain, Mash Burnedead vs Naruto Uzumaki

Rules
•Speed is equal
•Mash can't enter UPM
•Naruto can't use anything above H6-C

Mash is High 6-C [121 Gigatons]

Naruto is in his Kyūbi Chakra Mode key and starts in Kurama Avatar, High 6-C [321.85 Gigatons]

Cream Puff Enjoyer: 0

Ramen Enjoyer: 0

Incon: 0

How does mash survive getting his regen negged by low godly regen neg. Naruto can generate hundreds of clones all capable of creating massive rasengans, this would easily cover a km, not to mention the fact Jiraiya could carve a mountain away.

How does mash survive getting his regen negged by low godly regen neg. Naruto can generate hundreds of clones all capable of creating massive rasengans, this would easily cover a km, not to mention the fact Jiraiya could carve a mountain away.
Eh, I saw in another thread that Naruto here doesn't use shadow clones much in this key/form

How does mash survive getting his regen negged by low godly regen neg.
Its impossible to negate Mash regeneration because it's not regeneration. He simply crushes his muscles to make the wound more superficial
Naruto can generate hundreds of clones all capable of creating massive rasengans
As far I can tell, these clones are extremely weak and normally are defeated by a single strick.

Its impossible to negate Mash regeneration because it's not regeneration. He simply crushes his muscles to make the wound more superficial

As far I can tell, these clones are extremely weak and normally are defeated by a single strick.
Eh, I saw in another thread that Naruto here doesn't use shadow clones much in this key/form
Mash will be hurt by the attack then he wont be able to regen.

Naruto didn’t make many clones in this key cause they simply wouldn’t have helped against Juubito. Against Mash, I see no reason why he wouldn’t do it. And he can always just spam his rasenshuriken which themselves have a massive aoe.
0656-003.png

Mash will be hurt by the attack then he wont be able to regen.

Naruto didn’t make many clones in this key cause they simply wouldn’t have helped against Juubito. Against Mash, I see no reason why he wouldn’t do it. And he can always just spam his rasenshuriken which themselves have a massive aoe.
0656-003.png
Eh, is there any other pieces of evidence of Naruto using Shadow Clone Jutsu besides "it would have been useless in that one fight"? Not trying to doubt you or anything, I just want some more proof to be sure, considering I know barely anything about Shippuden and stopped watching after Jiraiya vs Pain.

Eh, is there any other pieces of evidence of Naruto using Shadow Clone Jutsu besides "it would have been useless in that one fight"? Not trying to doubt you or anything, I just want some more proof to be sure, considering I know barely anything about Shippuden and stopped watching after Jiraiya vs Pain.
Not that I remember. The clones would have just been really pointless and just waste of chakra against Juubito and the Bijus. And besides the clone argument, his giant rasenshurikens would just encompass large distances.

Back