• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shido Itsuka attribute upgrade as the profile is outdated.

Tier:9-A is absurd,as I doubt that if we can find someone in this tier,or tier 8,to be able to hold Shido to a draw.

And a new battle happened in Vol 15,in this battle,Shido attended in the front line,seems only one grade slower than spirits,as he successfully strike on Hoshimiya Mukuro in surprise,and then dodged a laser cannon launched by Artemisia,who should have similar tier and attribute with Tobiichi Origami,as the fight between them end in a draw. Artemisia wants to hurt Hoshimiya Mukuro seriously with that shot,and it hit Shido's back,then Shido fell to ground from space,but still survived.

So almost all his attributes have to be revised.Current profile's attribute is based on the time when he saved Tohka from DEM,now that's completely outdated,as his power grows from time to time,and he has adapted to his abilities and can make good use of them in the battle now.

Zhaoshuais said:
as he successfully strike on Hoshimiya Mukuro in surprise
Keyword: surprise; meaning, she wasn't even aware he was there, and would not count much iirc.

Zhaoshuais said:
and then dodged a laser cannon launched by Artemisia,who should have similar tier and attribute with Tobiichi Origami,as the fight between them end in a draw.
You need to post what happened, give us the story of the fight since we could just chalk this up to aimdodge or being shot from too far a distance that even someone of his speed can react to.

Zhaoshuais said:
Artemisia wants to hurt Hoshimiya Mukuro seriously with that shot,and it hit Shido's back,then Shido fell to ground from space,but still survived.
Dropping from space is At Least Small Building level, though if this Artemisia is as strong as a regular spirit, then she'd probably be City level and I guess that's a feat for him.

Did he get blasted through (like with Origami's sniper rifle back in the early part of the series) or did he tank it without getting a hole on his body?

Gemmysaur said:
Zhaoshuais said:
Keyword: surprise; meaning, she wasn't even aware he was there, and would not count much iirc.

Zhaoshuais said:
and then dodged a laser cannon launched by Artemisia,who should have similar tier and attribute with Tobiichi Origami,as the fight between them end in a draw.
You need to post what happened, give us the story of the fight since we could just chalk this up to aimdodge or being shot from too far a distance that even someone of his speed can react to.

Zhaoshuais said:
Artemisia wants to hurt Hoshimiya Mukuro seriously with that shot,and it hit Shido's back,then Shido fell to ground from space,but still survived.
Dropping from space is At Least Small Building level, though if this Artemisia is as strong as a regular spirit, then she'd probably be City level and I guess that's a feat for him.
Did he get blasted through (like with Origami's sniper rifle back in the early part of the series) or did he tank it without getting a hole on his body?
He absorbed the shot for Hoshimiya Mukuro,so at least he tanked part of the attack,and considering Hoshimiya Mukuro's feeling,at least a large part of the attack.

Hoshimiya Mukuro is hard to be attacked in surprise,as Natsumi changed herself into Shido's appearance and attempt first surprise attack,dodged by her easily,but Hoshimiya Mukuro does not expected to be attacked twice in the same way at same time,so Shido's second attack attempt succeed.Yes,it's surprise attack,so Shido should still slower than spirits,but should not too much.

Gemmysaur said:
Zhaoshuais said:

Zhaoshuais said:

Zhaoshuais said:
I do not use English when I'm reading the novel,so I can not paste.I need someone who have read English version to confirm.

ShidoTheSpirit said:
Shido definitely did get a hole in his body when he was shot by Origami.
At that time he only had Kotori's power and ability,so it may have changed.

Try not to quote very long posts, as it wastes space. If you don't read in english, then you could just tell us the story, what happened so we at least have an idea. Not everybody has time to read through an entire chapter just for specific feats.

Saber has ridiculously high instinct, and even she got surprised to the point of Kuzuki manhandling her. It's not that Kuzuki is on servant level, but because Saber didn't know how to act against his fighting style, she didn't get to defend at all. The same case could probably applied to Shidou, in that he's not too far from a regular spirit, but he's still not close to their level.

Also, did he get a hole on his body like back then with Origami's sniper rifle, or did he tank it and only recieve bruises? We need to know since it will decide what durability rating he will get.

Lastly, you said that, at the time he only had Kotori's power and ability, so it may have changed. You need to show proof that having more spirit powers makes him more durable.

Kuzuki was also being amped by Caster's magic,so he definately wasn't human level when he fought Saber,and when Caster died,Archer who has weaker stats than Saber casually lolnoped Kuzuki.

Gemmysaur said:
Try not to quote very long posts, as it wastes space. If you don't read in english, then you could just tell us the story, what happened so we at least have an idea. Not everybody has time to read through an entire chapter just for specific feats.
Saber has ridiculously high instinct, and even she got surprised to the point of Kuzuki manhandling her. It's not that Kuzuki is on servant level, but because Saber didn't know how to act against his fighting style, she didn't get to defend at all. The same case could probably applied to Shidou, in that he's not too far from a regular spirit, but he's still not close to their level.

Also, did he get a hole on his body like back then with Origami's sniper rifle, or did he tank it and only recieve bruises? We need to know since it will decide what durability rating he will get.

Lastly, you said that, at the time he only had Kotori's power and ability, so it may have changed. You need to show proof that having more spirit powers makes him more durable.
I confirmed,he tank it,at least in the translation version in my language.In this battle,Shido is amped and can act faster,but that is,he amped himself with Izayoi Miku's ability,and an amp which can be add by himself can almost count in his attributes.And Hoshimiya Mukuro knows this attack tactics,not completely surprise attack,just being attacked in 3 directions by 2 spirits and Shido,which is over her ability to dodge.And you should also realize that Tohka,Natsumi and Shido made a perfect cooperate attack at precise same time,that means,Shido should be a bit slower than them,but not much,only with this speed he can attack on time and get that chance.

What's more, he showed the ability that he can make good use of his abilities in this battle,as now he can active the ability he need on time and effecitvely. And the new ability he get in this battle seems very useful,which can open doors in space and connect to anywhere,can be far away at lightyear distance,and can directly open at the back of opponents,that means he can attack like Gilgamesh later,and can teleport in long distance.

I said he wouldn't be able to fight Saber if she wasn't surprised and taken off-guard by his fighting style. Not that he can't damage a servant at all. I know he was amped, I was making an example that just because someone got surprised and hit when its really difficult to do so, doesn't mean they're up to par.

But just in case, here's a different example. Boruto managed to hit V2 Momoshiki, the same guy who was up to par with GodNaruto and GodSasuke in taijutsu, despite his Rasengan only ever making a little indentation on a tree.

Momo was hit because he didn't expect such a puny attack that even dispersed halfway to him, to be launched at him, not when it wouldn't hurt him at all and that two god tiers are right in front of him.

Gemmysaur said:
I said he wouldn't be able to fight Saber if she wasn't surprised and taken off-guard by his fighting style. Not that he can't damage a servant at all. I know he was amped, I was making an example that just because someone got surprised and hit when its really difficult to do so, doesn't mean they're up to par.
But just in case, here's a different example. Boruto managed to hit V2 Momoshiki, the same guy who was up to par with GodNaruto and GodSasuke in taijutsu, despite his Rasengan only ever making a little indentation on a tree.

Momo was hit because he didn't expect such a puny attack that even dispersed halfway to him, to be launched at him, not when it wouldn't hurt him at all and that two god tiers are right in front of him.
So I said that Shido is still one grade slower than spirit,but only a bit slower,otherwise they would not able to finish this 3 hit attack cooperate.

Gemmysaur said:

You are wrong.With his newest ability,Shido can beat Saber now,as he can open space wormhole at any place he want now,and that can open at the back of Saber and launch attack from there,with himself very far away.

ShidoTheSpirit said:
He still gets blitzed by Saber because he has no feats reacting to an opponent moving at hypersonic speeds.
With his new ability he does not need that and can keep safe distance easily.And he dodged a shot from Artemisia,it seems that he react after launched,then that is not aim dodge at all.

He can't keep a safe distance if he can't comprehend the enemy cutting his head off. Spirits are currently rated at Hypersonic+ here, Shidou is lower than spirits in stats, and Saber can prana burst to 3x her base speed.

So no.

Besides, Saber's magic resist lols at most any of Shidou's attacks. Stop trying to compare him to other verses. For now, we focus on getting actual, quantifiable feats he performed.

@Shido and Zhaoshuais

I can't exactly comment on this thread because I barely know anything about Date a Live, but please use regular text.

Shido: Although you don't use it often (and not on this thread), when you do use colored text it's virtually impossible to read.

Zhaoshuais: Please stop spamming this tiny Helvetica text. I'm getting sick and tired of going through your posts and deleting all the formatting for you.

@Zhaoshuais

In addition, I'm on the verge of closing this thread since you seem to provide nothing but speculation instead of concrete evidence.

You need scans, videos, or quotes to corroborate your ideas, otherwise it's effectively fanfiction.

Also, abilities that aren't passive are useless unless they can be activated in time.

Reppuzan said:
@Zhaoshuais
In addition, I'm on the verge of closing this thread since you seem to provide nothing but speculation instead of concrete evidence.

You need scans, videos, or quotes to corroborate your ideas, otherwise it's effectively fanfiction.

Also, abilities that aren't passive are useless unless they can be activated in time.
I have discovered problem:this time English translation version seems slower than my language,as I failed to find English version now.That's the reason.

So I need someone who can read Japanese to confirm for me.Otherwise I have to wait.

At most time,English translation would be fastest one,but this time it seems slower a bit.(for To Aru,English version may be faster 1-3 months than my language!)

And the formation is caused by my mobile phone,as I paste character's name from other sites to aviod mistake,which also paste formation.

Back