• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
YHVH is 9-D protected by the covenant, which is likely 10-D, so even with equal stats, it's probably a stomp

Well, it's probably an inconclusive battle since Sheogorath has True-Godly regen and YHVH has 10d immortality.

Sheogorath have resistance to transmutation and lives in a infinite dimensional plane, what`s stopping sheogorath dimensional absortion?

Problem is YHVH's stuff is 10-D, and even if he lives in a infinite-D plane, unless he is infinite-D, it makes no difference

His realm is part of oblivion( that is infinite-d) and he controls it, even its numbers of dimensions.

Know that there are places beyond Tamriel where the cunning and the wary can go to learn forgotten spells. I speak of the planes of Oblivion. The sea of limitless dimensions contains an endless series of islands. Some are controlled by the mighty Daedric Princes; others are loosely connected to one minor Daedra Lord or another. On these islands, creatures dwell who possess secrets out of time. Some are there of their own volition, but others are banished there for crimes either heinous or imagined. Rulantaril's Notes

This is really strange in my opinion, but i remember this note from ESO, so maybe i understond it wrong, so sorry from any misunderstood

Back