• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shedinja ability removal (Also some other stuff but it instantly got shot down so ignore that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is pretty much me addressing the "rumored" and "just superstitions" arguments posed here. Even these entries can be backed up. The Mimikyu one is a good example because some entries phrase it as folktales. Another example would be how Ninetales is rumored to live for 1,000 years. However, we know that's true because Ninetales can live that long in Mystery Dungeon: that's what the Ninetales legend entails. There also obvious statements posed as folklore about legendaries that have shown to be true like Arceus creating the universe."

I believe this is what they're referring to. Sorry that they're being stubborn about simply telling you.

"This is pretty much me addressing the "rumored" and "just superstitions" arguments posed here. Even these entries can be backed up. The Mimikyu one is a good example because some entries phrase it as folktales. Another example would be how Ninetales is rumored to live for 1,000 years. However, we know that's true because Ninetales can live that long in Mystery Dungeon: that's what the Ninetales legend entails. There also obvious statements posed as folklore about legendaries that have shown to be true like Arceus creating the universe."

I believe this is what they're referring to. Sorry that they're being stubborn about simply telling you.
Thank you I suppose that works but the fact people have been arguing for it by saying it not stated to be passive and and other ideas that aren't confirmed also the inside of the cavity has been described and if they absorb souls they shouldn't all be soulless.
I mean, I was about to refer to that post, but you cut me off, lol.
Thanks.

Others have provided examples already, but even stuff like Jirachi granting wishes and Uxie being able to wipe one's memories by looking into their eyes are only rumours according to the Pokedex, when both are demonstrably true.

Thank you I suppose that works but the fact people have been arguing for it by saying it not stated to be passive and and other ideas that aren't confirmed also the inside of the cavity has been described and if they absorb souls they shouldn't all be soulless

what does that mean
It's when AP (Attack potent) gets mixed up DC (Destructive capacity) as a means to downplay a verse. E.g: Character A has shown to have 7-A levels of destructive power on two occasions and has the consistent lore to back it up however every other time Character A battles let's say Character B (Whose stated to be on par with A both in verse and by WoG) at best only buildings are destroyed even tho both characters aren't holding back and are visibly damaging each other. Applying the AoE fallacy assumes both characters being 7-A is an outlier (Despite it contradicting the verse) and are both only High 8-C. Usually many videogame franchises fall victim to it.

Btw I agree with @Starter_Pack proposals.

Right, pretty sure it's been universally agreed upon to rewrite the soul sucking aspect of Shedinja's Soul Manipulation, so I will now apply this and we can move on.

Edit: It is now done. If there is nothing else to be done here, this thread can now be closed. If there is anything else that anyone wants to say on this thread, you may contact me or any of the Sysops/Thread Mods to have this reopened.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back