• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She Sees Her Future, He Sees His Present (Herah vs Zilean) Battle for 5th Strongest Low 7-C

Duedate8898

They/Them
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Herah with Jeffery (End of Act 1, GAS Bracelet on)
Zilean
SBA
Speed Equalized

Okay so what can Herah do against Zilean auto-BFRing her out of space-time preventing her from thinking or acting?

Jeffery can operate within a void without issue and get her back into the space-time.

Well, wherever she's sent to, if it's just BFR Jeffery can locate her and get her back into the fight.

Jeffery can function in nonexistent stopped time that can timestop beings with Immeasurable speed?

What is nonexistent stopped time? Where are people that are being BFRd even being sent? And what immeasurable character has been time-stopped by whatever this place is. Jeffery can operate without issue in places outside of time and can resist the time manipulations of a High 1-A being so I feel it fair to say he should be fine in this instance nonetheless.

If i got it right, Jeffery does a few things at the start to be sure Herah can win, like info analyzing, right? If so, he would know everything about Zilean, and then would probably power null him, or reverse any BFR he may use against Herah.

Pretty much, and his power should have no problem reaching her without him heading out there himself. But I think more information needs to be revealed about wherever Zilean is sending people since apparently it's some strange sounding place.

LoL is 6D at best, does it really matter? Jeffery can use his H1A hax to stop Zilean if he really thinks that is the only way due to him being too strong to Herah. Is there anyone with 5D or 6D hax in LoL? If there is, just throw Herah at them.

If i got it right, Jeffery does a few things at the start to be sure Herah can win, like info analyzing, right? If so, he would know everything about Zilean, and then would probably power null him, or reverse any BFR he may use against Herah.
Thing is zilean does the same thing but passively and to an infinite amount due to how his powers work

That's why I want to know more about wherever Herah is getting sent, if it's a place that can somehow stop immeasurable's from moving, Zilean could possibly choose to instead toss Jeffery instead of Herah then toss her and win. If he would think to do so, I don't know but that would be his win-condition.

Due to how his powers work he passively knows every possible outcome to very scenario he is placed in as he has already experienced it in the future and knows how to counteract it in the present so yeah that would be his go to move

Cool, so where exactly is Zilean sending them? If it's just out of space-time, they should be able to come back fine. If it's somewhere else might I know what exactly?

He is removing them from time entirely, freezing them both as doing so preventseven beings who have Immeasurabl speed from moving

He is removing them from time entirely, freezing them both as doing so preventseven beings who have Immeasurabl speed from moving
But how is he freezing them? Because if just being outside of time is supposed to freeze them, both can actually resist with no issue. If he's just paralyzing them with his time powers, Jeffery should be able to resist though he also shouldn't be able to freeze them since they're outside of time.

By them existing in the place he sends them, it froze Voidborn which are beings that exist beyond the concepts of space and time

All of them are only infinite in speed in the void, not immeasurable. And that's their fastest speed so I think Jeffery should be fine in this case.

Isn't this that same revision that's going to take them out of Low 7-C?

Is their immeasurable speed even baseline? Afaik, 100D immeasurable speed is better than 99D, Herah should have H1A immeasurable speed.

Didn't think we had a range for immeasurable, but if that is true then even with these changes Jeffery should be able to move. More importantly however, are these same revisions supposed to be the same ones that take LOL out of Low 7-C. If that's the case wouldn't that just make this entire match moot?

Next question, when has Zilean ever done this to one of the Voidborn?

"Zilean’s worst fears proved true. Once unleashed in battle, the Void overwhelmed the mages attempting to control it, and Icathia was doomed.

As he tried to escape the capital, the ground shook. Buildings toppled. Such horrors as had no place in this world or the next erupted from the depths, driving terrified citizens before them.

They were trapped. Hundreds of thousands of innocents would die. In desperation, Zilean urged as many as he could to take refuge in his tower, and did the impossible.

He removed the entire structure from time.

Crashing to the cold floor, his power spent, Zilean looked at the frozen figures all around him. The Void was halted, but only within those walls—outside, where Icathia once stood, there was nothing."

Wait, if this isn't a void, then how come you're considering that this place stops immeasurables? Unless these new revisions will also be placing the voidborn at a flat Immeasurable instead of only when in the Void?

Because it does? The voidborn are immeasurable in speed and it froze them
They're only noted to be infinte within the void, which you yourself said is not where they're going. So why would their immeasurable speed apply there?

So, if where they're going is not a void, then they shouldn't have immeasurable speed at that point, correct? They'd have a much lower speed that wouldn't stop them from being frozen when outside of time and space.

umm. i've seen some LOL profiles that have infinite&immeasurable speed and all of the feats are not valid anymore
characters that got infinite speed because they can move in a realm with no time got axed
characters that got immeasurable due to higher d stuff got axed
the execption is Abyssia if he can time travel due to sheer speed he should qualify for immeasurable

You know what, since this is happening right here and now, we're just gonna have to go with what's on the profiles here and now. Since these guys aren't going to be Low 7-C after all these revisions are over in the first place, might as well not apply things retroactively.

Looking at in that vein, Herah should be able to take this fight with help from Jeffery.

There is no range for immeasurable speed

And no, thats a different revision
There is, a immeasurable can blitz another one, and when there are extra temporal dimensions we treat it as superior to a single temporal D movement speed, but indeed, i have no idea if Herah has any of that, H1A hyped me a bit too much.

Back