• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So you're saying that She-Hulk is worse than Ruruka? Saying this if you watched Danganronpa anime
I never did. I was saying She-Hulk is more prominent than most characters who are just as, if not, worse than her. She stands out more because she's a popular/iconic comic book character.

also you all better not let your opinion of she-hulk influence your verdict cause I see the slander
I won't claim to not dislike a character whose show is essentially all about how much the crew hate a significant portion of the population, but if you check my comments about other characters on other threads, you'll see I'm generally critical of behaviour that demonstrates the character's weakness of character.

Having both fighting experience and martial arts training IRL, I know that someone who, when thinking of their experiences dealing with stress, thinks of being asked out by a five or six out of ten who didn't have a six figure salary, or being disagreed with in a job where disagreeing is literally the job, is not someone who has been through hardship. I can personally beat those easily, dozens of times over. And so can pretty much anyone who hasn't grown up spoiled.

Eh, I'll vote Luke cage, his better lifting strength should give him better grab and throw potental and since he has better fighting experience he could utalize it better then She-Hulk.

Back