• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share and Discuss your dreams!

I am going to link my dream dairy since I will be away from a while.

Anyway
Daily Dei dream of the day #6

January 28, 2023

I was with my family and I made one sandwich and ate it but I didn't get full. I made another sandwich but my family made me go to an activity where we all walked around cool places. All my family ate enough food except me, I was hungry My cousin made an extra sandwich but he threw it out and I got angry and told him he should have given it to me. We walked to a house that was supposed to be my grandfather's mansion and I sat on an armchair while I looked at the buildings outside of the window. It was a big window that let you see the hood we were on. There was a big TV to the left of the window. I thought of how I could move it to the center and watch the neighborhood while I use my TV and sit down. Then I suddenly started moving towards the window. And without noticing, I was outside the house sliding down the hood with my mobile armchair.
Spider-Man was slinging across New York until he saw The Lizard, who was robotic. And they fought. Spidey took his robotic eye away and then Loki entered the building, he was robotic too. They fought Spidey and then they left. Spidey followed them and he was trapped on top of multiple giant balloons that made him float to the sky. He managed to get down safely but Loki and the Lizard ran away. He asked citizens about where Loki and the Lizard ran. The citizens told him about a black vigilante that wanted to improve the city but didn't follow the law then they showed him a video of that vigilante saying he should be voted for president.

Last edited:
I am back, I am going to continue posting daily dreams. Unfun fact, I recently had an NSFW dream where I encountered a fictional right-winger politician that was apparently from Persona (I searched up her name and she is not a real Persona character. Weirdly enough, I dreamt about Persona but I never played that game) I won't elaborate more on what happened in that dream since it might be inappropriate but that might be the second NSFW dream I ever had. The first one might be the one I had months ago where I saw a blonde princess with twin drill buns and a red dress fight a monster after I escaped from Cthulhu when he was torturing me in a building that was a maze. (Maybe I should tell that dream here but skip the NSFW elements for obvious reasons)

Daily Dei dream of the day #7

January 24, 2023

Jason Voorhees attacks 4 people in a forest
A 14-year-old Jason Voorhees was looking for people to kill in his forest. Jason wore an all-black suit along with a mask of a grey-skinned man with no eyes or teeth. A group of people began to live on vacation in two houses in his forest, the group consisted of a white man, a white woman, a black man, and a black woman. The place had a house and garage that were detached from each other. Jason kills the first person, the white man who was in the garage and no one finds out. He then attacks the white girl but she manages to escape and survive. They were at the house and Jason calls the white girl on the phone to show her by video call how he disfigured her friend (The white guy) so much that his head looked like disgusting brown sugar maple baked beans. The white girl cried. They realized that the place had a window, a door, and another entrance. The 3 survivors armed themselves with the few things they had and prepared for Jason to come through the door, but he opened the third entrance and the door before breaking the window and starting to attack the white woman. The survivors ran to their cars and escaped from Jason but the white girl suffered many cuts.

Notes: Weirdly enough, I never watched a movie from Jason Vorhees, I just watched videos that summarized the stories of his movies.

shieeeet I forgot to share a dream today but now it's midnight. Sad. I will share a dream tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Daily Dei dream of the day #8

March 24, 2023
I meet my old science teacher again. My classmates were two ordinary female students and the teacher shows us some exercise machines. He teaches us the difference between an exercise bike and a treadmill. I get on a recumbent exercise bike and start exercising. Then he shows me his world of Minecraft and that he plays while he uses his treadmill. I start playing Minecraft and I start doing dangerous things with the game. I tell my teacher to do the same thing, but he almost dies.

Extra daily Dei dream of the day #1

March 25, 2023

I start working where my mom works but it's a university where people only study. I study with a classmate from primary school and the teacher tells me about my mother and tells me that I am a better student than her because she got into trouble and was sent to the school principal. The professor talked about Touhou and Minecraft and some legos that I had and I answered his questions and asked him more questions. I was a good student. My mother and aunt said they were proud of me. I get into a car with my mother, aunt, sister, cousin, and brother and drive to my aunt's house. We were going to leave my cousin there but we accidentally took him with us so we wondered if we would have to go back even though we were in the middle of a bridge.

Extra daily Dei dream of the day #2

April 1, 2023

My family moved to a new house. It was a house with four rooms. I had my own room. My family asked me to move a giant glass bear that looked like a stuffed animal that moved by itself. I entered my room and it was a room with a bed and some bunk beds. My mother had put my bunk next to my drawers making it difficult for me to open them and set my tables. I moved my bunk to the side and managed to put my desk in the space I managed to create.

Daily Dei dream of the day #9

April 3, 2023

My mother didn't want to leave me alone at home while she went out to do important errands so she took me to my old high school and left me there. I stayed in a classroom and realized that I didn't bring either of my phones (The crappy cracked one given to me by the government that is the only one I have that has mobile data nor the other phone that is actually good that an old lady consented to gift to me after she found it lost on the floor, that phone doesn't have mobile data) neither of those two phones were in my backpack and I didn't know where I lived so I couldn't return home without the GPS of my phone. I looked in my backpack and I only found 2 papers that said my address and university. I recognized some people from the class but they didn't say anything to me. One girl I knew from elementary school started insulting another girl.

My interpretation of this dream is that God is telling me to annotate where I live and keep that in mind and that I shouldn't forget where I live in case I get lost.

Had a dream last night where I was being chased by a giant fat guy bouncing around like a basketball and destroying the city.

It was a lucid dream tho so I immediately went to another scenario.

Daily Dei dream of the day #10

January 22, 2023

My little brother saw two species of duck that looked the same and then he told me that they have very different and had totally different names. My father said that he was going to buy my brother a duck and my little brother chose a duck but then my father told him that big rabbits are better as pets than ducks.

Daily Dei dream of the day #11

April 5, 2023

I and an adult woman were investigating murders caused by a Ghostface. She started walking up the stairs and she stopped mid-stairs when she saw Ghostface walk out of a room on the second floor. The woman and Ghostface started arguing while screaming at each other and then they pointed at each other with guns and continued arguing. Suddenly Ghostface shot the woman. I could feel myself trying to control the dream to make the woman shoot Ghostface. I tried 3 times but I failed, so I ran away.
I entered the second floor of another house and saw 2 of Ghostface's victims, he stripped their skin, organs, and bones to warp the appearance of their corpses. The first victim looked like a tall skeleton, it had extra bones on its back arranged to make it look like it had large wings of bones taller than any human, he looked like he was suffering pain until his last moments. The second victim suffered a similar fate, but there was still a bit of skin and meat on his bones, but it was really tight on his skeleton, making him look like an undernourished monster with tall wings that looked like bloody fingers. Both of those corpses were being held in the air with hooks tied to strings. I knew Ghostface was near me so I, along with another adult man that was hiding with me, hid inside those corpses while we walked outside, using those corpses as a costume. Ghostface saw us but he didn't follow us. I walked to another part and took my costume off, I was back to my normal clothes. While walking through what felt like a thin lonely parking place I found a little black girl with black hair and a pink shirt and I asked her to guide me to my home or a place I recognize. She guided me and we walked for some seconds until I found a store I recognized. I thanked her and looked around.

Notes
That store didn't have a thin, lonely parking place to its right but I have been to that place in previous forgotten dreams.

Before going to sleep, I saw a video talking about how Vikings tortured and killed Christians with the blood eagle torture method, which might have influenced this dream.

Daily Dei dream of the day #12

January 7, 2023

People started looking for the villains of My Hero Academia because they were affecting society badly. I walked into a supermarket with yellow lights that had a horror themed roller coaster ride underneath. There were windows in the lower parts of the walls that let other people see the people riding the ride. I searched the supermarket to see if there were more roller coasters or a basement but I didn't find the villains. There was a war caused by the villains and now I was in the south of a long but skinny island that looked like a combination of an island from Fortnite and one from Dragon Ball. Goku was there and saw his son for the first time. Gohan attacks him but didn't hurt him. Goku said that if he really was his son, he wouldn't make such a weak attack. Gohan pulled out a ki gun and fired at Goku, hitting him. Gohan then shot him with a different ki gun. A Dragon Ball villain appeared and they fought. This caused the house in that place to be destroyed, they started fighting elsewhere so I got out from where I was hiding and started to charge my fists and make a punch that caused a small explosion that destroyed the bushes bigger than a human and the walls. I destroyed the remains of the houses and the ground to see if I could find the hideout of the villains but I didn't see anything. There was a war and everyone turned into blue humanoid things and looked like a zombie. The majority acted like zombies and the minority maintained their conscience. They were fighting zombies. I went to the highest mountain on the island and there I found lakes and rivers of blue slime that connected to each other. They were delicious and beautiful, they looked like slime but were more transparent around the edges. They turned green but when I complained about how the green made them look like snot, the slime went back to normal. All the blue slime came from a river of normal water, no one knew why the water turned into slime. I saw the top, it was covered by clouds and I said I was going to climb and find out where the slime and water come from. A group of friends told me that no one had done it before, and that it's possible that climbing to the top is difficult on purpose because there are some people who want to prevent the public from finding out what's on top. I realized that it may be true and that I will probably get killed for trying to climb to the top so I stayed in the river. Two minecraft youtubers were next to a waterfall on floating dirt blocks and were discussing a war they were having with each other. They noticed that their slaves now had a different nametag, they were killed and replaced by the group that controlled everything.

Daily Dei dream of the day #13

April 14, 2023

One day I began to see the world in the wrong way. I saw the world through images as if it were a slow slideshow. I saw a new image every 2 seconds. I was in a zoo park and I had to escape from animals but I couldn't do it well because my eyesight was bad. In the grassland, I saw a baby bear with the colors of a red panda but in the shape of a bear I tried to pet it but then I saw its mother running over so I left the place. I passed by the gorilla cage and they yelled at me but they didn't do anything to me. There were other animals outside their cages, the zoo had many animals that were 2 of each species, her mother and her son.
An anime protagonist did a school shooting on him and then he was killed which sends him to hell. The anime protagonist reincarnates in hell as a tall blonde and different person and then a portal opens. It was his brother and his dog. The brother reincarnated as a tall man with black hair and the dog reincarnated as a skinny Shrek. The brother tells the protagonist that he committed suicide just to visit his brother.

Daily Dei dream of the day #14

Dream of April 15, 2023
A video showed roomba-like robots that defeated their enemies by making them trip. They're very durable and armored. They have been used in wars. They can fight each other and be controlled with a remote controller.

Daily Dei dream of the day #15

Dream of April 20, 2023

A young male chimpanzee had another chimpanzee as a love partner. I don't remember very well if I was that chimpanzee in that dream or if that chimpanzee was not the same person as me. He hated his girlfriend. She found a Nintendo DS with all the photos of her on it and showed it to him. The chimpanzee starts playing a different version of New Super Mario Bros DS and was in a lava tower of Bowser Jr. The lava was rising too fast, ten times faster than the lava in the original game, causing the chimpanzee to die many times. He entered the alternate exit room and began to break through a brick wall with a blue shell but the lava killed him. Then the chimpanzee came to the boss' room, the boss was Yukari Yakumo with Kamek's powers, Kamek's staff, and was wearing a blue outfit similar to the color of Kamek's clothes. She was teleporting fast across the V-shaped battlefield. The lava was rising and falling. In battle, Yukari moved around and created marks on the ground indicating where she would attack. The way to evade Yukari's attacks was to go to the part with the mark with fewer colors and more transparency than the others parts. Yukari attacked by hitting the ground with her staff and shooting a wave of danmaku with cyan edges and white centers to all sides like the wave of a sea. The chimpanzee manages to jump on Yukari's head 3 times and then Yukari asks if the chimpanzee is going to kill her or if he is going on a date with her. The chimpanzee chose to go on a date with Yukari.

Had a dream like two days ago where I stole my dad's car and when he found out he punched me in the stomach like 50 times. The pain was very vivid.

Just had a dream where i was on a spaceship that, due to being funded by Elon Musk, was doomed to failure. I remember floating through the void of space, and taking off my helmet to kill myself (in the dream) so now i know what the cold of space feels like, and what death is like, where your thoughts remain intact while your perception of the world around you freezes (or maybe my mind just couldn't process what death is actually like?).

For some reason, I didn't receive notifications from my own thread. Acronym of "Shake my head", Acronym of "Shake my head", Acronym of "Shake my head"
Just had a dream where i was on a spaceship that, due to being funded by Elon Musk, was doomed to failure. I remember floating through the void of space, and taking off my helmet to kill myself (in the dream) so now i know what the cold of space feels like, and what death is like, where your thoughts remain intact while your perception of the world around you freezes (or maybe my mind just couldn't process what death is actually like?).
That's interesting. Whenever I died in dreams, it doesn't leave too much of an impact on me, I barely remember the feeling of dying. But sometimes when I'm hurt in a dream, I feel hungry, empty, cold, and a pain in my chest. One time I dreamt about being wounded in my chest to the point I had a hole in it and it felt empty and cold.
From now on, I should annotate details like how death feels in my dreams. It's such an interesting detail.
I haven't had a dream where I haven't been horribly beaten in one way or another in a couple days.
Good for you. Though I don't really care if I have nightmares as long as I'm the one hurt by them rather than my family, friends, and other people I care about. My loved ones dying in my dreams affects me more than the times I've died.

Daily Dei dream of the day #16

Dream of May 1, 2023

A group of teenagers joins a Discord server I'm in and they start falsely accusing me of crimes and revealing to everyone the awful things that I've done. Since they said some true things about me, everyone believed the false things they said about me. They sent me an edited video of Green Lantern and The Hulk. I leave that server and manage to make them talk to me in DMs. I start discussing with them and physically fighting them. One of them had Ruby Rose's scythe so I ate the peanuts she used as bullets before she could fire at me and then I ran away.

It's been a while since I've posted here so I will post a dream I had in the past.

Extra daily Dei dream of the day #3

Dream of January 20, 2023

Some people were protesting and my little brother said they were evil. The creator of Rick & Morty was revealed to be a pedophile, he started tweeting he wasn't a pedophile and in the end, he jumped out of his apartment and died.

Notes
This dream gives me a lot of Deja Vú, I feel I posted it on this thread before but I haven't seen proof of that.

Good for you. Though I don't really care if I have nightmares as long as I'm the one hurt by them rather than my family, friends, and other people I care about. My loved ones dying in my dreams affects me more than the times I've died.
I wasn't saying that as if it was a good thing.

Had another nightmare last night:

I was a Knight or Priest working in a medieval kingdom, with the national religion being Christianity iirc. Eventually though we were taken over by a group of Japanese religious zealots; And every night we were forced to engage in severe self harm as part of the routine worshipping session towards whatever God we'd been forced to follow.

So yeah.

Had another nightmare last night:

I was a Knight or Priest working in a medieval kingdom, with the national religion being Christianity iirc. Eventually though we were taken over by a group of Japanese religious zealots; And every night we were forced to engage in severe self harm as part of the routine worshipping session towards whatever God we'd been forced to follow.

So yeah.
Unrelated question but are you in possession of a crusader helmet?

When I was like 5 or 6, I had a dream where I was at my grandmother's house, and we were watching TV. All of a sudden, the TVs across the nation get hacked, and a dictatrix basically says that she's invading America. The TV changes to a timer, and once it hits 0, the peaceful neighborhood is riddled with tanks, foot soldiers, and air strikes. It's literally like if her forces just spawned in. I went outside to see what happened and ended up getting shot.

The dream fast-forwards in time, and apparently, I'm a part of a group that's raising an insurrection against this dictatrix, and the world now looks more like Neo Gotham City from Batman Beyond. The rest of the details are fuzzy, but I do know I get shot two more times, but still survive, and that I woke up and was left on a cliffhanger that still hasn't been resolved. Also, I could legit feel the places where I got shot those three times in the dream when I woke up.

When I was like 5 or 6, I had a dream where I was at my grandmother's house, and we were watching TV. All of a sudden, the TVs across the nation get hacked, and a dictatrix basically says that she's invading America. The TV changes to a timer, and once it hits 0, the peaceful neighborhood is riddled with tanks, foot soldiers, and air strikes. It's literally like if her forces just spawned in. I went outside to see what happened and ended up getting shot.

The dream fast-forwards in time, and apparently, I'm a part of a group that's raising an insurrection against this dictatrix, and the world now looks more like Neo Gotham City from Batman Beyond. The rest of the details are fuzzy, but I do know I get shot two more times, but still survive, and that I woke up and was left on a cliffhanger that still hasn't been resolved. Also, I could legit feel the places where I got shot those three times in the dream when I woke up.
That dream sounds fun. I can relate a bit to sometimes feeling the wounds in my dream.

The dream most ingrained in my mind is when I was like, 10. In the dream, snow had piled outside my window, making like...a massive hill. On top of those hills, were like...3 wolves.

Well, because my window was open for some reason, one of the wolves walked in, and then pounced on top of me, digging his mouth into my chest, causing my be violently tremble and shake.

Apparently, the dream was so realistic that I actually was shaking IRL, which was forceful enough to wake me up a few moments later.

Back