• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share and Discuss your dreams!

How come in your nightmares you get to go back and beat up the thing that's ******* with you yet in my nightmares I just keep getting my ass beat.

How Zoro would be fighting if he had Azontr's ****** up Dreams.

resize

The dream most ingrained in my mind is when I was like, 10. In the dream, snow had piled outside my window, making like...a massive hill. On top of those hills, were like...3 wolves.

Well, because my window was open for some reason, one of the wolves walked in, and then pounced on top of me, digging his mouth into my chest, causing my be violently tremble and shake.

Apparently, the dream was so realistic that I actually was shaking IRL, which was forceful enough to wake me up a few moments later.
Interesting. Your dream reminds me of the dream of a woman that was an important member of a church I used to go to. She was a mom and she dreamed she was a polar bear along with her sister and her daughter. Then a polar bear with scars that were bigger than all of them appeared and ripped the arms off her daughter, blinded her sister and I forgot what he did to the mom. The polar bear then scolded the mom and when she woke up, she told the dream to her sister/the aunt and daughter and they started crying revealing that the aunt was going to take the daughter to get tattoos and the places where she got harmed in the dream where the places she was going to get a tattoo in. The sister and mom got harmed in places that were meant to be symbolism.
The mom said it was God warning her to check on her daughter and sister/the aunt to prevent them from sinning (Tattoos are a sin in Christianity)

I don't remember the details pretty well since it was the dream of another person and it was told to me when I was single digits years old.

How come in your nightmares you get to go back and beat up the thing that's ******* with you yet in my nightmares I just keep getting my ass beat.
Maybe it's a problem or an inner issue you haven't solved. Dreams are a distorted reflection of your reality, they give you ideas, they tell you how to solve them or they point out your problems.

I had lots of dreams of being followed, persecuted, and hated by the people I love, know, and admire along with my friend and family. In one dream I gained consciousness and I beat up a little girl that was following me. I punched her face so many times that her skin peeled off her face. I think I have that dream annotated. Maybe I should share it.

But after brutally beating that little girl in that dream I stopped having dreams of being persecuted by everyone and running away from them. Maybe I solved an issue I had, maybe that girl was a demon that haunted me and I killed her.

Either way, I suggest you look back at the dreams where you're getting annoyed by a nightmarish entity and think of what it could represent. Ask dream interpreters about what that dream could mean, and use that knowledge to try to solve that issue. It could help you stop having those nightmares.

Interesting. Your dream reminds me of the dream of a woman that was an important member of a church I used to go to. She was a mom and she dreamed she was a polar bear along with her sister and her daughter. Then a polar bear with scars that were bigger than all of them appeared and ripped the arms off her daughter, blinded her sister and I forgot what he did to the mom. The polar bear then scolded the mom and when she woke up, she told the dream to her sister/the aunt and daughter and they started crying revealing that the aunt was going to take the daughter to get tattoos and the places where she got harmed in the dream where the places she was going to get a tattoo in. The sister and mom got harmed in places that were meant to be symbolism.
The mom said it was God warning her to check on her daughter and sister/the aunt to prevent them from sinning (Tattoos are a sin in Christianity)

I don't remember the details pretty well since it was the dream of another person and it was told to me when I was single digits years old.
Interesting lol. I've heard stories that in a lot of cultures dreams are considered a form of divination, which is something I personally find pretty cool.

Analyzing dreams can reveal a lot about a person's mental state as well. Not sure if you're familiar with Carl Jung, but he was a psychiatrist who did a lot of work studying unconscious thought and dreams.

Maybe it's a problem or an inner issue you haven't solved. Dreams are a distorted reflection of your reality, they give you ideas, they tell you how to solve them or they point out your problems.

I had lots of dreams of being followed, persecuted, and hated by the people I love, know, and admire along with my friend and family. In one dream I gained consciousness and I beat up a little girl that was following me. I punched her face so many times that her skin peeled off her face. I think I have that dream annotated. Maybe I should share it.

But after brutally beating that little girl in that dream I stopped having dreams of being persecuted by everyone and running away from them. Maybe I solved an issue I had, maybe that girl was a demon that haunted me and I killed her.

Either way, I suggest you look back at the dreams where you're getting annoyed by a nightmarish entity and think of what it could represent. Ask dream interpreters about what that dream could mean, and use that knowledge to try to solve that issue. It could help you stop having those nightmares.
I've never really tried to find any meaning in the nightmares. I just think "Oh guess I'm ****** up" then go to sleep the next day and have the same nightmare or dream. It's really all to spontaneous for me to be able to dissect it properly.

I've never really tried to find any meaning in the nightmares. I just think "Oh guess I'm ****** up" then go to sleep the next day and have the same nightmare or dream. It's really all to spontaneous for me to be able to dissect it properly.
I've gotta become your anime mentor and teach you how to beat up your nightmares.

If you have the same nightmare or dream, that means there is indeed something wrong with you. You should find what is wrong and try to fix it.

Dreams reflect your unfixed problems and mindset. Either try to find meaning and fix it or you'll continue to have the same nightmares.

I didn't have the same nightmare last night. I actually don't even know if it was a nightmare; because I can't actually remember it.

Dreams suck ngl i never get anything cool and when i do i forget 90% of the stuff I've seen.
It's worse when you've something you liked like you're getting some game or item or whatever anf you wake up and it's all gone.

i actually dreamed of me finding a dead body like in Detective conan then I forgot the rest of them, though I remembered the last bit where I climb up for some reason

Dreams suck ngl i never get anything cool and when i do i forget 90% of the stuff I've seen.
It's worse when you've something you liked like you're getting some game or item or whatever anf you wake up and it's all gone.
Maybe annotating your dreams might make them cooler. I have a lot of cool dreams that I quickly forget. Annotating them right after I wake up makes me remember them. A lot of them are cool and interesting.

In one dream I time traveled, in another I went to the sun and back in a single jump and in another I fought a living car with a fire sword and won.

This is propaganda. Go annotate your dreams.

Extra daily Dei dream of the day #4

Dream of May 5, 2023

I tried to flirt with a girl online in a public chat and ask her to role-play with me but I deleted and rewrote the message several times. Other people copied the message, sent it, and made fun of me. I got angry, I started insulting them and fighting with them but I ended up getting banned from that community for the things I said.

Notes
I initially was too ashamed of sharing this dream here but after thinking about it, I shared it. Dream-me has zero rizz. Though he is as explosive and intolerant to insults as the real me. Recently, me overreacting to insults on the internet nearly got me banned from a Discord server.

Daily Dei dream of the day #17

Dream of
May 13, 2023
In a snowy park, a man stabbed my mother's stomach several times until she died. I ran away and he followed me. I entered a house with an elevator and I hid in it. The killer followed me so I had to constantly move throughout the house. Once I escaped, I found my first aunt and her kids and I entered her car. I told her my mom died and that she should drive me to a park where her corpse was, she didn't believe me and she didn't want to drive me there so I walked there. I passed by my grandmother's house and I saw my other aunt driving there but I went there alone. I was kind of lost so I entered a school and through the stairs, I entered their park that was in front of a lake and I didn't see my mother's corpse.

Notes
I had that dream one day before Mother's Day. What an interesting coincidence.

Daily Dei dream of the day #18

Dream of
May 17, 2023

I played a Mario game. Mario was jumping around a sandstone desert world-themed building. I looked at the map and jumped around while searching for hidden items. I fell down the first fake pit and I found a collectible item. I went elsewhere to find more items. I went forward level and found a structure that looked like a sandstone Menger sponge. I jumped around, in there middle there was a river of quicksand that would move you forward if you fell. I jumped around and found double cherries and I used them to run around and collect more items. After collecting star coins I stepped in a cannon and it sent me flying to another part of the stage where I had to race Luigi and the other 3 characters. They started before I could catch up so I had to enter the car and drive fast. I managed to get in front of Luigi but K couldn't outspeed the others. In the end, there were obstacles that were extremely hard to drive through so I stepped outside of my car and I ran past them when I was close, I placed my car and drove it to the finish line. I finished in second place.

Low effort drawings of the structures in this dream
Untitled89_20230518003757.png

Untitled89_20230518004652.png

Days ago I dreamed that a strange guy gave me a letter to deliver to my father, but when i was going to give to him the letter caught fire and fell apart, after that i went to my garden to see a sunflower trying to stole my Infinity stones, but I quickly caught the Squash that blew the sunflower away

Been writing down my dreams for a bit so here are some

Backrooms, endless hotel, spider woman chops limbs, bad rusty gun, weird sonic-like game.

Have to save Lois Griffin from people attacking on beach. Kill people. Get brought in, escape, return cause no other choice really. Get put in with murderers. Have a fight with a person, crash a car into them. There's a cool bee keeper murderer. You go to haunted house with dog. Kill villain's dogs, attacked by grandma ghost, get saved by light.

Going to New Mexico. Having fun with Slimecicle. Bro's afraid of a bug, it is dangerous.

Swimming, there are islands, fishes, colossal waves, old ships floating, it's dangerous. There are barriers around it, big black metal barriers. I need to return to safety, saved by a boat. I end up in some gay convention.

Been writing down my dreams for a bit so here are some

Backrooms, endless hotel, spider woman chops limbs, bad rusty gun, weird sonic-like game.

Have to save Lois Griffin from people attacking on beach. Kill people. Get brought in, escape, return cause no other choice really. Get put in with murderers. Have a fight with a person, crash a car into them. There's a cool bee keeper murderer. You go to haunted house with dog. Kill villain's dogs, attacked by grandma ghost, get saved by light.

Going to New Mexico. Having fun with Slimecicle. Bro's afraid of a bug, it is dangerous.

Swimming, there are islands, fishes, colossal waves, old ships floating, it's dangerous. There are barriers around it, big black metal barriers. I need to return to safety, saved by a boat. I end up in some gay convention.
I just realized you're that dude from the Discord server haha.
It is interesting that I am not the only person that annotates their dreams. You annotate your dreams too. Interesting.
Those sound like different dreams. I suggest you annotate your dreams and annotate the dates they occur in.

Daily Dei dream of the day #19

Dream of June 7, 2023

I was with my paternal grandmother and her husband. He was an old man, muscular and tall. My grandfather was not a real person, but in the dream, he was my grandfather. He had a masculine voice, a short gray beard, and brown eyes. We got in a car and we watched my brother in a Miles Morales costume talking about how to solve a problem with dozens of other kids in costumes making an oval of people in the middle of the street. My grandfather would carry me on his shoulders and take me to his car happily. We were in the state where I had my first home in the US (I'm not going to mention the name of that state for privacy reasons) and my grandfather drove the car. They said they were on vacation and they told me if I want to go to the beach. I told them yes as long as the beach is not too cold, they asked me "At what temperature does the beach get too cold?" and we went to the nearest beach. Upon arrival, we went downstairs and sat in a chair. My grandfather interacted with a black object that looked like a pillar with wheels. The beach was full of white people and black people, there were no people of other races. I offered to put my phone in my grandma's purse but ended up putting it in my small backpack and nearly went in the water but realized I had wireless headphones in my pockets (They were not the headphones I had in real life) My grandfather and grandmother complained about how much I used technology.

Daily Dei dream of the day #20

Dream of June 14, 2023

I got kicked out of a friend group without any explanation and then an ex-friend begins to talk to me. We play a game of Terraria together, we run together towards the edge of the world. My character had dark lime green clothes and a dark lime green witch hat. His character had dark red clothes. After a while, he told me why I have been kicked out of my friend group. I mentioned things that I've been trying to hide. My friends started to hate me after they knew about all the skeletons I have been hiding in my closet. I talk to my ex-friend and I ask him to be my friend again. He accepts. Then I begged one of the leaders of that friend to let me back in.

Notes
That ex-friend stopped being my friend a long time ago. It seems I still subconsciously miss him despite how much I want to forget him. I want to become his friend again but that will never happen. He made it clear. I should forget him and move on. It's not healthy to obsess over someone that hates you. I'll do my best to forget him.

I have a lot of skeletons hidden in my closet, I fear that if my friends knew about them, they would stop being my friends. It has happened before, I have lost friends and been kicked out of friend groups for that. That's a constant fear and insecurity I have. Thankfully some friends like me despite all the skeletons I've been hiding. They are good friends, I should be grateful because of them.

Daily Dei dream of the day #21

Dream of June 26, 2023

I was dreaming about one of my characters being in a city with tall buildings, tall trees and lots of brick buildings. I was a character I made called Blu. The girlfriend of that character, Eva (Another character I made) was his sister in this dream. Both where in high school. Blu and Eva obtained a symbiote similar to venom that gave them dark super forms that made their clothes edgier and have a different design. Blu had a darker armor while Eva had black clothes that made her more pretty and attractive. A voice in that dream was telling me to give those characters dark symbiote-like super forms.

Daily Dei dream of the day #22

Dream of June 27, 2023

I was a ghost followed by everyone in a Five night's at Freddy's theme park. Everyone was cosplaying as animatronics or were animatronics.
Once I was seen, people started following me so I had to get on top of the roofs to escape. I flew away, ran away and even used the Rod of harmony from Terraria to teleport quickly to the highest points and escape. In the end I was walking somewhere familiar to my high school. There where walls made out of brush paintings. I opened one of them like a secret door and I was inside a shop. It was a door shop, a TV shop. An adult woman with epicanthic folds and dark skin was talking to a grandfather and his grandson. She assumed the TV he wanted wasn't for gaming and he didn't see the young man so she started hyping up the best TV for watching cable. But the middle aged man presented himself as his grandson and requested a gamer TV. I went outside and while trying to get under the pole, it falls on top of me pinning me down. I could only do a cartoonish face of regret after I get captured.

I don't remember all of the dream I had last night, but I remember some of it, more specifically, around the end.

I'd apparently done something bad enough to warrant personal punishment from my family. So, in my grandma's house, one of my older cousins distilled a bunch of hard psychedelic drugs into liquid form, then injected them several times into my arm. The last thing I remember was being on an extremely heavy and painful acid-trip before waking up.

Daily Dei dream of the day #22

Dream of June 27, 2023

I was a ghost followed by everyone in a Five night's at Freddy's theme park. Everyone was cosplaying as animatronics or were animatronics.
Once I was seen, people started following me so I had to get on top of the roofs to escape. I flew away, ran away and even used the Rod of harmony from Terraria to teleport quickly to the highest points and escape. In the end I was walking somewhere familiar to my high school. There where walls made out of brush paintings. I opened one of them like a secret door and I was inside a shop. It was a door shop, a TV shop. An adult woman with epicanthic folds and dark skin was talking to a grandfather and his grandson. She assumed the TV he wanted wasn't for gaming and he didn't see the young man so she started hyping up the best TV for watching cable. But the middle aged man presented himself as his grandson and requested a gamer TV. I went outside and while trying to get under the pole, it falls on top of me pinning me down. I could only do a cartoonish face of regret after I get captured.
I forgot to post my notes about this dream. I used to dream a lot about being followed by my family, by church members, by my friends, by the police, by store employees and by random people despite how much I ran away.

I stopped having those dreams after I brutally murdered a little girl in my dreams by punching her face until it peeled off.

After murdering that girl I stopped being followed in my dreams until this dream I had in June 27. I fear that I might start getting nightmares of being followed by everyone again.

this morning between consciously influenced dreamscaping & the sunken submarine mind i dreamt of two beekeeper ladies in their store pranking two customers by setting them on fire. unfortunately they did it a bit too close to themselves & i imagine they too were burned.

I dreamed of a pyramid penthouse the other day. Picture a pyramid and near the top, instead of like a solid pyramid, it has glass walls and looks like a luxury hotel suite, and a roof and ceiling that looks like a pyramid.

Back