• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mortal Kombat Revision Part II

Since the first one is almost finished, I will proceed with the next one.

This will cover the Midway MK profiles since we all agreed to King's proposal to separate them. While I have my own proposals here, anyone is welcome to present their own as long as they have something to back it up.

AP and Durability
I don't know where to start with this, but maybe I'll start with feats that we already use.

If you've been in the days when Raiden was Low 7-C, the explanation for his tier will link you to a calc of his temple busting feat. The problem with this feat is that we scaled this to Raiden's durability and then scaled it to pretty much anyone who could spill his blood and break his bones. This includes Shujinko, Onaga, etc. Thing is, the feat in question is a self-destruct feat that required Raiden to sacrifice his "godlike essence" to create an "intense ethereal blast" in an effort to stop Onaga. So scaling him to a feat that made him kaboom is just not valid. Let's not forget that Onaga was actually protected by all (six?) Kamidogu, which is the source of his invulnerability (hence Shujinko needed to destroy them to affect him)

So what does this mean for Raiden and the others who scale to him? For Raiden, he's still keeping the Low 7-C rating, but only for his self-destruct attack. His new rating will look like this: Unknown physically, Low 7-C with self-destruction. To those whose ratings derived from that feat, it just looks like that they'll have to find another one to scale to. Which will apply to the likes of Raiden, the Deadly Alliance, Shao Kahn, Onaga (without Kamidogu), Shujinko, etc. Although this is definitely subject to change knowing MK's scaling. Perhaps they can scale to Raiden's lightning since they tank the full energy of Raiden's lightning powers (especially the Deadly Alliance)

As for the low tiers, I think they would scale to Wall level feats. Drahmin has a wall busting feat where he breaks the bigger rocks blocking the entrance of a Netherrealm structure (the feat comes from MKDA's Konquest Mode, which lacks visuals but has written lore instead), Kano and Jarek survived falling from great heights (they were severely injured by that but that's definitely something), etc. Their durability would scale to Cyrax's bombs, since Moloch and Drahmin were able to take damage from them, except they fled before Cyrax could spit out another bomb. I'm not keen on using TYM feats since the feats I mentioned kinda contradict with the highest ratings of TYM feats (breaking diamond blocks is 9-A but low tiers get hurt by lesser attacks) but maybe they can still use any TYM feat that's within wall level.

For those between the low and high tiers, Kintaro has this special move where he uses his breath to suck people towards him as shown here. IIRC there was a JoJo calc that was similar to this one but Kintaro's feat is weaker. It might work though. Sub-Zero also gained an exponential power boost from his ancestral armor and the Dragon Amulet, and with the amulet he was able to release a blast that froze multiple enemies at once. He resists the powers of this amulet, so that would scale to his durability. Same with Taven who was hardly inconvenienced with Sub-Zero blasting everyone in the room with no regards to his allies.

For the high tiers, they'd scale to Raiden's lightning and Taven's assortment of feats in his Konquest mode, which includes destroying a massive Shao Kahn statue and slamming the ground to create fiery shockwaves. I'm sure there is a lot of feats that I missed out seeing how we're talking about an old game where the lore is widely dispersed from the games.

Onaga
Onaga is a pretty special case here, so I made a section for himself. This will talk about his overall stats.

There's a lot of hype around Onaga being the most powerful character but that power only comes from his grand plan of trickery of deceit, stealing the Kamidogu through his agent Shujinko before using all of them to protect him as well as shape all of reality. His true strength doesn't actually lie in his physicals, but his smarts.

Physically, his power is actually very ambiguous. Apparently, people use the reasoning of "Shao poisoned Onaga since he was afraid of fighting him directly" to say that he's superior to him, but I'd argue Shao Kahn actually has better feats than Onaga himself.
  • Shao Kahn absorbed the souls of every living inhabitant on Earthrealm at once, which would be at the billions range based on the population of people during the 90s.
  • Before the events of any MK game, he absorbed the entire life force of Outworld itself to sustain his dying body (mentioned in MK Mythologies and by the writer himself) This also implies that Shao isn't actually immortal, since it's stated that time passes differently in Outworld, hence the slow aging of Outworld beings when they enter another realm with a different passage of time (just like the Flaxans in Invincible except they don't die outside their realm)
So if Shao has all these good feats and demonstrations of power that he did by himself, why would he be afraid of direct confrontation with Onaga? We may never know, because these two were written by different writers.

That aside, Onaga would have a different rating instead. He will now have two keys instead, one where he has no Kamidogu and one where he has the Kamidogu. His base key will scale to the high tiers since he was able to overwhelm Shao Kahn at the Pyramid, but he might be lower than Shujinko when he absorbed everyone's abilities. As for his Kamidogu key, he would likely be Low 2-C since the Kamidogu were the same tools that shattered the One Being into the many realms we know, and each Kamidogu is the essence of one realm. Individually they are weak since Shujinko with everyone's powers was able to break them one by one, but fusing them together creates an ultimate tool that would allow him mastery over reality itself. Said power rendered him invulnerable as well, so it could scale to his durability too.

Speed
Speed in the Midway games is pretty rare and weak, especially reaction speed. Only high tiers like Quan Chi get the privilege of reacting to Raiden's lightning attacks. Before anyone brings up the feat where Sonya dodges Kano's plasma rounds in the MK1 comic made to explain the lore of the arcade game, she makes it clear that Kano wasn't aiming for her but the explosive barrels behind her back. Maybe it could work if you can convince me that she actually dodged those. Plus Kano did jump out of the explosion that he caused afterwards, so you can appraise that if it's valid or not.

Note that this is all subject to change, since you can add your own input here. Discuss away.

[BIG UPDATE]
******* hell, my edit got eaten when I clicked on an ad. Anyways, this is meant to summarize what has happened over five pages of this thread.

New keys and tiers
The most important part of this revision. We concluded that most kombatants will have two keys: Base and Armageddon key. This is because of the story of Midway MK having this thing where the kombatants of the realms will inevitably grow in power to match what WoG (represented by former writer John Vogel) calls "superpowered warriors" like Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, and Raiden to kombat them equally in the battle of Armageddon. What they call "superpowered warriors" are the high tiers of the verse. Blaze in MKD also calls them "superior kombatants" to support this.

Because of this, fighters who aren't these "superpowered warriors" will have two keys. Their Base key is their weakest key and most kombatants would have this, such as, say, the younger Sub-Zero without anything like his Medallion or his armor amping him. Their Armageddon key is their strongest where they have all amps available and this is their form during the events of MK Armageddon, although it seems that the amp has begun during the events of MKD when Blaze woke up to find that there are more "Ki Chao warriors" than what the realms can handle. Though not the best source, Google Translate says that "chao" in simplified Chinese means "exceed" or "surpass" so there might be some meaning behind "Ki Chao warriors" that could provide some useful answers.

Only the high tiers of the verse may not need keys like this since they're supposed to be the apex that the other kombatants have to catch up to.

New AP and other physical stats
Many thanks to @Jason Courne, @Armorchompy, and most of all @FantaRin_The_First for providing calcs for feats that range from Tier 9 to 7. And thanks to the CGMs who approved them. With these new calcs, we can now tier the Midway MK kombatants properly, saving them from the damnation of being Small Building level only. I'm sure they deserve more.

The strongest Tier 9 feat is 0.01 tons of TNT or 49,200,000 joules from the kombatants of the very first MK breaking a diamond block with a single chop. There was a higher feat where Scorpion could vaporize his opponent with his Toasty fatality which is 0.07 tons, but I was told that no one survives this feat in the story so it's not good for scaling. This Small Building level feat would scale to characters who aren't considered as superior kombatants in their Base key.

The superior kombatants like Shao and Raiden as well as the weaker fighters in their new Armageddon key are Town level from Blaze's feat of dispersing clouds when he rose from the earth on top of the Pyramid of Argus, which is 7.33 kilotons of TNT.

Same speed :(
As for speed, not much has changed. Low tiers are merely baseline Subsonic in combat speed and reaction from scaling to Stryker who grabbed Kabal in the middle of his Raging Flash move where he fast enough to appear as a blur during the battle of Armageddon. They eventually grow fast enough to match the high tiers in the apex of Armageddon where they scale to Quan Chi reacting to and blocking Raiden's lightning with a wall of skulls, which is Mach 1308 or Massively Hypersonic+. They'd still scale to the speed of lightning which is 5x faster because they can perceive lightning coming towards them in order to block it.

So what's left to do?
Just profile making of, like, 64+ kombatants. I have 15 WIP profiles with some p&a sections and statistics that are complete. I'm following a template that showcases everything a kombatant is capable of, so if you want to help, you can follow what I did here. You can start with how I made the younger Sub-Zero's profile named kuailiang, which is almost complete.

Last edited:
I check this out when I can, Internet is garbage at my house so it might take me some time though.

AP and Durability

I agree with removing the scaling from Raiden's suicide attack and scaling the lower characters to Wall level for right now doesn't seem to be a issue.

As for the Test Your Might feats... I don't know really. I'm not opposed to it completely but given it's really just a mini game I'm not sure. I'd like more input regarding that.

For Kintaro's feat I really don't know what that would calc up to and it should be calced if able, if the calc members are busy though we might be able to get an estimate?.

For Sub-Zero's feat, wouldn't that just be Resistance to Extreme Cold?. I'm not sure it would scale to his durability but I could be wrong.

I'm fine with the high tiers scaling to Raiden's lightning and Taven's feats.

Onaga

I don't mind Onaga having two keys and being likely Low 2-C with the Kamidogu.

Speed

High Tiers scaling to Raiden's lightning is fine so long as they've actually manage to react to it. However I'm not sure about the "Sonya dodging Kano's plasma rounds", does plasma even have a set speed? Kano escaping the blast range of the explosion might work but that would need to be calced.

I can't say much else at this time but I might go through some of the games like Armageddon again to find more feats if needed.

Premise: I miss some stuff of the lore of Midway MK, but it doesn't seem to much of a problem.

Top Tiers: Removing Raiden's kamikaze attacks is a reason for scaling is good, but no one should scale to 8-C from his lighting, as tanking electricity can't be used to scale to durability anymore (just like heat and cold), at most they get resistance to electricity.

Taven's feat should be ok if they scale to him in some way, unfortunately that character is part of what I don't know of Midway MK.

I support using the "test your might", they are mini games but they are consistent, afaik nothing contradicts them and are a clear way to show how strong they are, not different from the minigames in Street Fighter.

For Sub's freezing the rule is the same as Raiden's lighting, cold doesn't scale to dura or striking strength anymore, unless that amulet that powered him up can be used as an "all-rounded" source of power.

Onaga is fine, but the Low 2-C might not scale to his striking strength, as it's AP from reality warping hax, and him being that invulnerable doesn't necessarily mean he can pinch with the same force nor that the durability enhancement is equal to the entire force that could split the One Being.

If Sonya' dodgin plasma really isn't valid, I don't know what could replace it, and as of now I totally can't afford to start helping actively and search some feat.

Solid thread

Raiden and Fujin still should have 7-B Environmental Destruction as they can create storms (Fujin Vs Bi Han, for example), and I 100% agree with removing the scalling around Raiden's Suicidal Blast, I agree with Saman on the Test your Might stuff aswell, I don't see a real problem in using it

The high tiers should scale to Quan Chi's MHS+ feat, now, the others might scale (In reaction at least) to Kabal, afaik moving as a blur is Subsonic

It is actually confirmed that Shao Kahn defeated Onaga in a fight after he was ambushed and lost his hammer (Armageddon intro), so I agree with the downgrade and new key.

Why wouldn't the plasma gun feat be viable? Sure it turns out that Kano was aiming behind Sonya, but she dodged the shot and would've gotten hit if she didn't.
2lqnhul.jpg

Otherwise, IDK about other speed feats beside Kabal looking like a blur (unless you consider Raiden shooting a lightning bolt behind him, for it to appear behind his opponent, a projectile that travels around the planet).

Also, if Quan Chi scales to lightning timing, wouldn't everyone scale? Jax and Kenshi gave Quan Chi a decent fight, and Jax injured him if not broke his leg.

This not only calls the speed gap into question, but the separation between high and low tiers in AP as well.

For unrestrained Raiden, unrestrained Shinnok, and soul-amped Shao Kahn, they can be upgraded from Low Country level.
7898522-raidenshao.png

This is supported by a more explicit statements in the Mythologies manual about the battle between Raiden and Shinnok almost destroying the planet:
Thousands of years ago, Shinnok existed as an Elder God.The Elder Gods are thetrue rulers of all realms. They watch as worlds are created and destroyed and govern the realms with untold eons of wisdom. Shinnok, however, gave in to greed and illusions of false power by the new realm of Earth. If he could have that realm to himself, he would have power unmatched. He first would have to face the young god of thunder known as Rayden, who was appointed as Earth's guardian by the Elder Gods themselves. Their battle for the realm of Earth was fierce; causing the planet's near destruction and plunging it into centuries of darkness.
Note: in later MK games, including MK4, Shinnok confirmed that millions of years has passed since Raiden defeated him. So the "thousand of years ago" statement was retconned, or it refers to the calendar of a realm where time passes slowly.

The Mortal Kombat 4 intro says something similar, minus the planet almost being destroyed, and plus Raiden destroying an entire civilization. Khamelion's ending strongly suggests that Reptile's race, which evolved from the dinosaurs, was that civilization:
1YilJ0P.jpg

Two Mortal Kombat writers confirmed that the battle between Raiden and Shinnok caused the dinosaurs' extinction.

So I believe we can at least scale unrestrained Raiden/Shinnok and soul-amped Shao Kahn to the (K-T) extinction, and possibly Planet level.

I believe Sub-Zero uses his Chi for his Ice attacks, which Chi is what martial artists, Monks, and Shinobi also used for physical attacks. Similar to what Liu Kang uses for his fire attacks. So I think Sub-Zero's case is an example where it scales to physical attacks. Same with Raiden's lightning, it's done using his Chi.

But both Griffon and the OP make solid points on the rest.

AP and Durability
If you've been in the days when Raiden was Low 7-C, the explanation for his tier will link you to a calc of his temple busting feat. The problem with this feat is that we scaled this to Raiden's durability and then scaled it to pretty much anyone who could spill his blood and break his bones. This includes Shujinko, Onaga, etc. Thing is, the feat in question is a self-destruct feat that required Raiden to sacrifice his "godlike essence" to create an "intense ethereal blast" in an effort to stop Onaga. So scaling him to a feat that made him kaboom is just not valid. Let's not forget that Onaga was actually protected by all (six?) Kamidogu, which is the source of his invulnerability (hence Shujinko needed to destroy them to affect him)

So what does this mean for Raiden and the others who scale to him?
I'd say if Raiden's lightning has decent feats that'd be something to scale for others.

He'd probably be "X Tier, higher with self-destruction and Environmental Destruction
As for the low tiers, I think they would scale to Wall level feats. Drahmin has a wall busting feat where he breaks the bigger rocks blocking the entrance of a Netherrealm structure (the feat comes from MKDA's Konquest Mode, which lacks visuals but has written lore instead), Kano and Jarek survived falling from great heights (they were severely injured by that but that's definitely something), etc. Their durability would scale to Cyrax's bombs, since Moloch and Drahmin were able to take damage from them, except they fled before Cyrax could spit out another bomb. I'm not keen on using TYM feats since the feats I mentioned kinda contradict with the highest ratings of TYM feats (breaking diamond blocks is 9-A but low tiers get hurt by lesser attacks) but maybe they can still use any TYM feat that's within wall level.
There's amazing feats for them
I'm pretty sure there's other stuff but I definitely disagree with Test Your Might
It's a random bonus mode that probably wasn't seriously considered
For those between the low and high tiers, Kintaro has this special move where he uses his breath to suck people towards him as shown here. IIRC there was a JoJo calc that was similar to this one but Kintaro's feat is weaker.
I'm unsure if this calc would be helpful
It might work though. Sub-Zero also gained an exponential power boost from his ancestral armor and the Dragon Amulet, and with the amulet he was able to release a blast that froze multiple enemies at once. He resists the powers of this amulet, so that would scale to his durability. Same with Taven who was hardly inconvenienced with Sub-Zero blasting everyone in the room with no regards to his allies.
Does Sub-Zero's Ice manip have a universal power source? I recall something about Chi but if not It would likely just be Resistance to Ice Manip

Onaga has his problems, like how we're assuming he's stronger then Shao despite this being a Shao from thousands of years in the past (and ignoring the fact he has two ways to grow stronger)

I definitely agree with one key for his base power but he'd likely still be top tier since he was considered a threat by Shao and presumably fought him before getting killed
  • Shao Kahn absorbed the souls of every living inhabitant on Earthrealm at once, which would be at the billions range based on the population of people during the 90s.
  • Before the events of any MK game, he absorbed the entire life force of Outworld itself to sustain his dying body (mentioned in MK Mythologies and by the writer himself) This also implies that Shao isn't actually immortal, since it's stated that time passes differently in Outworld, hence the slow aging of Outworld beings when they enter another realm with a different passage of time (just like the Flaxans in Invincible except they don't die outside their realm)
TBH with you I'm not even sure if those count as AP
Soul Absorption is definitely hax and the "absorbing Outworld" could easily just be an extension of his soul hax

I'd also note this was before the MK: Deception Konquest which states he is a God like Raiden and it's unlikely he'd lose those abilities since Shinnok didn't.

I also want to know where the "time passing differently in Outworld" concept comes from, I know it's in Shaolin Monks but that's non canon based on it's depiction of MKII's events.

Last edited:
Okay on Raiden

Completely forgot about Bi-Han toppling a statue with a kick, we could definitely use that. I didn't mention the tablet feat because I didn't think it was impressive, but smashing stone into dust with one hit might be good.

For Kintaro's feat, I remember seeing a feat in JoJo where Star Platinum sucked in a mist that covered an entire town, which got tier 8 results IIRC. Obviously Kintaro's feat is significantly weaker, but it's able to suck in the weight of heavyweight guys like Jax and Shao Kahn.

The amulet not only amplified his powers; but also provided him new martial art techniques, greater physical strength, powerful melee attacks that draw on more chi from it, etc. His ice might definitely scale to his physicals.

As for Shao's feats, I know those aren't AP based, the message is that Shao has better feats than Onaga anyway, hence dispelling the reasoning of "Shao was too afraid of fighting Onaga hence the latter being stronger". Planetary range/potency soul hax and life absorption hax> whatever powers Onaga had without the Kamidogu. Come to think of it, Deception just added the new lore that Shao is a godlike being. Tobias never considered Onaga before when he made MK2.

The "time passing differently in Outworld" concept comes from WoG via John Tobias on Twitter.

So have you reached any applicable conclusions here?

I think someone should gather all the mentioned feat and their calcs, as I believe they have been made in the past, like Shinnok's statue being destroyed.

Those that haven't been calculated, should receive a calc if there's a possibility for them to be higher than what we already have.

After that, we can select the most important and proceed with the scaling.

Last edited:
That makes sense to me. I would appreciate if others are willing to help you out with these tasks.

There's no calc for Bi-Han toppling a statue of Shinnok with a flying kick. Sub-Zero's feat can probably be done via multiplying the AP required to freeze humans by four (or five?)

I also remember many pillar destroying feats with the 3D Games, and some stage change animations are about smashing the opponent through walls and metal bars

Should be good to give them 9-B at least

Now, I know this might be outlier but I remember statements about Shinnok remaking the Netherrealm, which is stated to be Infinite

I also remember many pillar destroying feats with the 3D Games, and some stage change animations are about smashing the opponent through walls and metal bars

Should be good to give them 9-B at least

Now, I know this might be outlier but I remember statements about Shinnok remaking the Netherrealm, which is stated to be Infinite
Probably is an outlier

Infinite Netherream statements probably come from MK Shaolin Monks which is non-canon. The feat itself was done via hax since he hid the true form of the entire realm to make it look close enough to Earthrealm

Btw, Mr King messaged me one last time to talk about the CRT for the OG timeline. I have some stuff from him that could be very important, like the One Being's ratings, Elder Gods, etc.

So have you reached any conclusions here yet?

Just to quote Mr King

-The Kamidogu were what divided the One Being. Combined, they have the power to do this, but individually, they only carry a fraction of that power.
--Whether this is a 3-A feat or a Low 2-C one depends on whether or not the One Being counts as a full space-time continuum or just a physical universe. If it's 3-A, that means each Kamidogu should be 3-B.
-Tanya's ending isn't canon, but it supports the statement that the fused Kamidogu mixed with Shinnok's amulet gives a person ultimate power over the setting.
-Shujinko in his (canon) Deception ending beats Onaga by smashing each Kamidogu individually after absorbing the fighting power of everyone still alive in Deception barring Goro, Blaze and Shao Kahn.
-Onaga no-selling Raiden's suicide attack comes after he's already tricked Shujinko into delivering the Kamidogu to him, meaning he already has the invulnerability of the Kamidogu when he shows up in the intro and therefore doesn't scale to that feat normally.
-Scorpion as the Elder Gods' Champion kills Omaha barehanded in his ending, but that's dubious. Scorpion becoming the EGC is a major plot point in the story, but his ending isn't canon and he loses to Shujinko in Konquest chronologically prior to the latter getting amped enough to destroy the Kamidogu with his bare hands.

This stuff is kind of important for scaling. Nobody actually scales to Onaga when he has all of his amps, and nobody else should scale to even the individual Kamidogu other than Shujinko, possibly Scorpion and the Elder Gods themselves. Nobody should scale to Raiden's feat either, in light of all of this.

Statements that the Kamidogu gave Onaga invulnerability.
0KFJuSw.png
PA09vEF.jpeg

Also, gathered the feats from Armageddon's Konquest mode:

40:33 Taven shattering stone pillars
42:27 Taven defeating beast who can shatter stone pillars
44:25 Sonya one-shotting the beast with a head shot
53:13 Taven shattering a large amount of ice
1:09:26 Taven withstanding explosive catapults
1:14:17 The Ice Scepter has enough power to shatter an ice barrier
1:15:47 Taven shattering an ice barreir with his fists
1:22:55 Sub-Zero freezing four people surrounding him with an ice blast
1:26:04 Taven smashing a stone wall
1:32:28 The Ice Scepter can freeze many enemies around Taven
2:01:40 Apparently Daegon defeated and enslaved his fire-breathing dragon
2:08:47 Taven withstanding fireballs
2:32:50 Quan Chi mortally wounding Taven's dragon
2:53:50 Taven fighting giant Shao Kahn stone golem
3:21:20 Taven fighting giant flaming skull

The Piller and colossus GPE should be solid

Also one more thig

Outworld time passes differently right?

If so that could support 2-C One Being which in turn could mean likely 2-C Kamidogu

Last edited:
When someone asked Tobias (the writer of arcade era games) about whether Outworld was a planet or a universe, he simply responded that it was a realm. No implication of it being a separate space time continuum.

You can still have multiple dimensions (or realms) within a space-time continuum (especially in fiction). It still makes sense in the context of MK.

The passage of time between places can be different because of many ways. A certain place having a different flow of time does not necessarily mean that it is a space-time continuum. For example, time in a faraway place in the universe can be significantly slower to an observer from a different place because of the sheer distance between his original place and the place they're currently in. If you've watched the movie Interstelllar you'd probably get what I mean.

Could it simply be a pocket universe? That is what it sounds like.

It can't be a pocket universe because the Outworld's nature is the same as our world (Earthrealm), because they were originally part of a single reality.

Add the fact that Outworld has absorbed other realms into itself, such as Edenia.

Logically it should be more than a planet, all realms exist in different dimensions and have skies, but it's unknown how big they are.

There's also the fact that there's a place in the OG timeline called Yin Yang Island that exists between Earthrealm and Outworld. The island constantly shifts between the realms of Earthrealm and Outworld while staying in one place, which disproves that Earthrealm and Outworld are space time continuums.

But I do agree that it's more than a planet, since Earthrealm and Outworld has its own sun and moon.

There's also the fact that there's a place in the OG timeline called Yin Yang Island that exists between Earthrealm and Outworld. The island constantly shifts between the realms of Earthrealm and Outworld while staying in one place, which disproves that Earthrealm and Outworld are space time continuums.

But I do agree that it's more than a planet, since Earthrealm and Outworld has its own sun and moon.
I don’t think that debunks it

Ying Yang Island is shown cycling between day and night which could be consistent with a different Timezone in Outworld

Plus we seem to consider time flowing differently in separate universes as implying a different continuum (see GOW)

Back