• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shanks also has Observation killing, so he can use Kenbun and Kaidou can't.
Shanks was doing this thanks to his haki, and haki is something that can be depleted, so it's obvious that stamina-based kaido has higher durability, so Shanks can't keep it constantly active during the battle, it gets tired afterwards. a period of time. And since Shanks did this through haki, shouldn't people with high haki levels resist it? Only one question.

Shanks was doing this thanks to his haki, and haki is something that can be depleted, so it's obvious that stamina-based kaido has higher durability, so Shanks can't keep it constantly active during the battle, it gets tired afterwards. a period of time. And since Shanks did this through haki, shouldn't people with high haki levels resist it? Only one question.
Only people with far better Haki than him, and his Haoshoku is the best in the series so far.

Only people with far better Haki than him, and his Haoshoku is the best in the series so far.
I don't think it's right to consider the overwhelming superiority of Haoshoku Haki in the series, that is, its dominance during the war, as the best for Shanks' Haki. Shanks has an observation killer thanks to Haoshoku Haki, and thanks to this new ability, he is at a higher level than other characters, so I don't see any reason to put this above other characters as superiority.

Isn't this an argument from belief? We don't know anything about it and you are commenting according to your belief. After all, we have not seen anything about the over of conqueror haki.

Zaman göreceli bir kavramdır
What is the situation regarding time? The thing here is kaido's memory
He says "I can't remember the last time someone challenged me to a fair one on one fight."
Yes, it can be used to prove that a one-on-one fight is not a fair fight. It seems impossible for Kaido not to remember his encounter with the Yonkou 2 years ago.
Isn't this an argument from belief? We don't know anything about it and you are commenting according to your belief. After all, we have not seen anything about the over of conqueror haki.
You don't understand the remains of faith, I don't understand why you keep resorting to error, are you having a hard time refuting my claims?
If I say somewhere that I believe something is true, that is an argument based on belief. I don't understand how you can confuse this. and the end of the haki was directly stated in the series. and we saw that kaido's Haoshoku haki level is increasing, so it may decrease

If we're using VSBW standards I just can't see how Shanks would beat Kaido after he busts out the Kaen Daiko. Shanks is going to get roasted by a monstrous AP advantage.

I had the idea of downscaling every Yonko from Kaen Daiko to baseline High 6-A, since Yonkos are more or less equal. But I don't know how will that work out.

If we're using VSBW standards I just can't see how Shanks would beat Kaido after he busts out the Kaen Daiko. Shanks is going to get roasted by a monstrous AP advantage.

I had the idea of downscaling every Yonko from Kaen Daiko to baseline High 6-A, since Yonkos are more or less equal. But I don't know how will that work out.
This wouldn't make sense, yeah

Like, Kaido fought against Shanks before Marineford and against Mama for more than 20h to have the idea of a move that outclasses them both just against luffy? Lmao

This wouldn't make sense, yeah

Like, Kaido fought against Shanks before Marineford and against Mama for more than 20h to have the idea of a move that outclasses them both just against luffy? Lmao
Yeah like why does Kaido have a move that will one shot all the other Yonkos? It probably doesn't make sense in-verse since the Yonkos are portrayed to be relative to each other.

To be fair, I don't think there's evidence any of them pulled the aces out of the hole against each other
They're still scaling to one another. I get why he wouldn't against Mama, but why the hell would Kaido not blow up Shanks (and maybe his crew too) and go to Marineford if he could?

They're still scaling to one another. I get why he wouldn't against Mama, but why the hell would Kaido not blow up Shanks (and maybe his crew too) and go to Marineford if he could?
I mean, we don't know. Maybe Shanks showed off a bit and Kaidou booked it.

I'm really 99% incon here
Kaido already had the techniques he had today, same powers, everything
Shanks also has the exact same stuff, which includes better haoshoku and busoshoku.
So if my incon vote cannot be added, Shanks FRA, **ck it.

Back