• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Shanks may have somewhat better Haki, but Kaidou seems to have a lot of abilities over him and more strength/durability.
So.. Kaidou high-extreme diff.

We literally only know that Shanks can one shot Kid if he goes 100% serious mode (Or what it seems to be 100% serious mode) because Kid was gonna mess up with his friends

Something Kaido could do if he does not have 15 people fighting and tiring him all the arc

At least we know that both can defeat Big Mom because she somehow is stupid enough to let Kid and Law incapacitate her, but between them? Let the story progress, now is Kaido's victory for feats or Shanks' victory via hype and lore

"Both can defeat Big Mom" God am I tired of this.
Show me a panel of BM using Advanced Haki, or Advanced Haki + Homies against Kidd and Law.
Cause that's what Shanks did.
It's not fair to compare someone who's actually trying hard in a fight and using Advanced Conq to someone who's not even using Advanced Haki or even normal Haki.

Show me a panel of BM using Advanced Haki, or Advanced Haki + Homies against Kidd and Law.
Know that is my opinion

I can´t use a panel of her using that but then what is her reason to not use it? Because she completely though that those kids are completely garbage?

That is a flaw in her mindset and any flaw is a plus for other characters, and Wano is not fair at all with Kaido tanking 15 characters and Big Mom literally being roll out by ******* Robin

See you later, I have class

Last edited:
Kaido would need to start the fight in his hybrid form to face a serious Shanks (Assuming Shanks is fighting in serious mode). We've seen that Kaido's drunk fighting style is very fickle. Alright, he even killed Luffy using it, but in countless moments Kaido let himself be hit, because he was drunk. Obviously, if Kaido messed up and let himself be hit squarely by a serious blow from Shanks, like he did against Luffy and the supernovas, he would be in bad shape. Shanks' CoO is far superior to Kaido's, and much more usual as well.

But, I believe it is impossible to define a winner at the moment, we know very little about Shanks' fighting style and also about his abilities.

She was using the full power of her devil fruit. The fight was so hard that she had to actively shorten her life to keep up.

Her defeat wasn't even fair lol.
All she was doing was abusing her DF and SOMETIMES using Armament and they still nearly lost, if not for them throwing her down a hole.

It's not fair to compare someone who's actually trying hard in a fight and using Advanced Conq to someone who's not even using Advanced Haki or even normal Haki.
BM aint all that Monke. Shanks and Kaido claps her

I don't believe that Kaidou can one shot Kid who took hits from Bigger Mom, someone who should be relative with him.

I guess Shanks is stronger, but based on the feats we've seen so far, Kaido seems stronger. Shanks is ahead in intelligence and range. Kaido is ahead in attack potency, durability and stamina. In terms of speed, I think they are both fast enough to fight each other.

I think almost all off these panels are off guard panels
and even kizarus panel is a off guard panel
Do you know the meaning of being off gaurd, my friend? What is your argument that these panels are off guard? There are two gear 5 attack power scales on kaido's profile.

Do you know the meaning of being off gaurd, my friend? What is your argument that these panels are off guard? There are two gear 5 attack power scales on kaido's profile.
I said "almost" because of these two panels
Because Luffy was trying out his new power and he got into a lot of unwanted situations while trying out his powers

Back