• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Eddsworld CRT: Removing Monster Tom

I'm currently working on a larger CRT for this verse, and I was originally going to put this there. But I feel like it wouldn't fit there so I'll just make it a quick solo CRT.

So, Tom has a monster form. What's the big deal with that? Well, for one, it's practically featless. It shows up for less than a minute in the episode its from. But that leads to another question

"Unkn0wn, the monster has all these abilities and type 1 large size!"
Yeaaah, not really.

You see, all the scans and abilities n such are from a different series Tomska worked on called Crash Zoom. Specifically the episode Orcs and Dorks, where Lucy fights a monster identical to the one Tom turns into. While yes Crash Zoom characters make cameos in Eddsworld and vice versa, this isn't a crossover or anything, this is just the episode using the monster design as a fun nod to the Eddsworld episode.

So yeah Monster Tom should probably go, none of his abilities are valid and he shows up for less than a minute

Agree: @Psychomaster35 (With removing abilities)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I don't think the form should be removed given he still has his feat of one-shotting PowerEdd, but I agree with removing abilities that didn't come from Eddsworld.

I agree. If the character's monster form only has very minor differences, then instead of having an entirely separate key, the information can be rephrased. For example, "higher in his monster form" could be written for introducing that he was able to one-shot a character in his monster form.

Back