• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shalltear Bloodfallen vs Charizard

Shields don't scale to durability or else Android 17 would have natural low 2-C durability. Shaltear's barrier > Shaltear's natural durability in any and all instances.

Exactly if shields scaled with durability why isn't it on blastoises profile. And the why you call PIS in the definition of shaltears block but it's fine when fire spins definition makes it stronger.opps

Cause blastoise learns protect

A Pokémon without a trainer is usually no more strategic than a wild animal, and I doubt that Shalltear would purposefully let herself get hit by fire, seeing as undead are weak to fire. Plus, if she checks his HP with Life Essence (like Ainz taught her) then she will not underestimate Charizard. As stated earlier in the thread, she has changed her mindset since her fight with Ainz, so as to avoid disappointing him again. She can also teleport, erect barriers, summon Einherjar to distract Charizard, and use menal hax. Plus, she can reverse time three times and resurrect once, so she has plenty of time to adapt her fighting style. I'd give it to Shalltear 6/10.

Andriod 17 doesnt factor here cause that simply hasnt been added to his profile yet.

also DBS is bonkers with scaling of characters

I literally just just used Ainz's own profile, a character from the same SERIES mind you, for how durability of characters on this site are affected by stuff they use like armor, spells, barriers etc.

and you just ignore it.

Gilgamesh

Link from OoT has higher dura via nayru's love and that CAN be broken by Ganondorf in story.

Steven Universe has multi continent dura with his powers but his own physical is country level

Abilities of characters that help defend against attacks SCALE to their durability, it is a part of their durability. Since Shalltear does not have "High 6-C Dura via Sanctuary" it is NOT treated or assumed to be able to, we do not jump entire tiers for anything if it does not show evidence of doing so.

It's not a tier jump still both 6-c over stating facts to make them look dumb The definition of the spell is and I quote "Create a white light barrier from holy energy. Although it prevents the user from attacking, it is an absolute barrier that completely blocks the opponent's attack. "

on a 6-C level not high 6-C. Mario has invinicbility Star and Sonic has similar thing but they sure as **** aint surviving a 3-C attack even if they are both 4-A. and they methods that make them both literally invincible. via super star and invincibility box.

And then there's the thing that she won't even have to use this mist form and greater teleportation are more than enough to get past anything Charizard can do. End

Desmiondo said:
And then there's the thing that she won't even have to use this mist form and greater teleportation are more than enough to get past anything Charizard can do. End
Time accelerate helps too.

AquaWaifu said:
on a 6-C level not high 6-C. Mario has invinicbility Star and Sonic has similar thing but they sure as **** aint surviving a 3-C attack even if they are both 4-A. and they methods that make them both literally invincible. via super star and invincibility box.
Again that's 4-A to 3-c this is not 6-c to 5-A it's 6-c to high 6-c

Bruh are you talking about 3-c might be 4-a too that only matters there. Lower tiers it's not the biggest thing.

The simple fact is you cannot prove at all Sanctuary would hold against something far above ANYTHING that has been shown in the entire Overlord series.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, I'm gonna give an old fashioned vote and say Charizard carpet bombs to win.
Show a charizard doing that. I dont even ask if its in character, just show me a charizard doing that.

@PaChi dude com on, you know just from the game series hails from thats not possible. You're asking question you KNOW doesnt have the answer youre asking for.

AquaWaifu said:
@PaChi dude com on, you know just from the game series hails from thats not possible. You're asking question you KNOW doesnt have the answer youre asking for.
Any media. Literally any media. Show me a charizard carpet bombing.

This charizard doesnt have a trainer and what charizard did was especifically to halt Blastoise's movements. That's not carpet bombing.

AquaWaifu said:
time accelerate doesnt work under speed equalize.
Time accelerate does work on speed equalized. That is how Ren Fuji wins his battles time accelerate is like a worse time stop or else you will say time stop does not matter in speed equalized.

AquaWaifu said:
The simple fact is you cannot prove at all Sanctuary would hold against something far above ANYTHING that has been shown in the entire Overlord series.
Back from sleep anyway literally definition of the move but ok. it has to work in series. In series aizns summoned blackhole.

Code:
blackhole > large island

Then there's that it's last resort he can't hit her without that she won't have use it. So get past most form before the force sanctuary.

PaChi2 said:
This charizard doesnt have a trainer and what charizard did was especifically to halt Blastoise's movements. That's not carpet bombing.

your argument is flawed since we have no basis to go on what a trainerless charizard would do "in-character" hell we hardly have any idea of what a trainer's Charizard would do outside of Ash and maybe that guy in the Kalos tournament in the anime? Its largely dependent on the trainer and them reecting to other Pokemon which is a case by case basis.

So I'll ask you, what would a wild Charizard do in this scenario?

Im unfollowing this. I dont like how this turned.

And @Aqua rewatch those Charizard valley episodes to know what a wild charizard would do. But its not carpet bombing.

your argument is flawed since we have no basis to go on what a trainerless charizard would do "in-character" hell we hardly have any idea of what a trainer's Charizard would do outside of Ash and maybe that guy in the Kalos tournament in the anime? Its largely dependent on the trainer and them reecting to other Pokemon which is a case by case basis.

So I'll ask you, what would a wild Charizard do in this scenario?

Yeah didn't think about how a wild Charizard would react but you should read his intelligence since he has stronger ap and durability he'd refuse to fight get charm eyed gg. Can't go against his page. In overlord it'd block any attack super magic > mountain melting.

AquaWaifu said:
Shalltear just by how her character is, is not going to start off with her best stuff.
If going to say this then argue for mist form and greater teleportation before sanctuary cause that's the main things she'll use.

Assaltwaffle said:
So what are the current argument for either winning? This is a huge thread.
So far seems like Shalltear is being voted for her versatility and use of various techniques. And Charizard for having a large AP advantage with possible carpet bombing? Which I dont think works considering she can fly.

Okay so the argument for Charizard is that at 400m starting distance it cna easily blast Shalltear with powerful fire moves that woul have a wide AoE and due to being just around 40 times stronger than her would kill her on the spot.

The argument for Shalltear is that she would resurrect, get serious and use the one move she has, that being the Mystic Eyes of Charms which would hypnotize Charizard into incapacitation, it requires direct eye contact.

She also has the ability to turn into mist to evade attacks, a barrier move called Sanctuary which people on here are arguing would block against Charizard's attacks (despite her profile nor the technique itself showing bring able to block anything at Charizard's level of power) The last two things people argue is her using time reversal to negate damage which can be used three times a day ( hard to use when literally any attack here will kill her imo) and lastly the move Greater Teleportation to move close to Charizard, due it to disregarding distance.

I argue that if she gets caught in something like Fire Spin it would keep her trapped upon initial hit, kill her, she'd resurrect )of which she can do only once) and then immediately die before being able to do anything else.

The argument for Shalltear lies upon her doing this one move despite her being an arrogant ******.

AquaWaifu said:
I have to say one thing, when Shalltear is essentially "killed" by reality slash she was still able to use time reversal to completely negate the attack. I dont know exactly how it works tbh, but that is what happened.

Again arrogant sadistic is pre aizns fight now she serious if she gets stuck in fire spin again mist form plus fire spin would definitely not one shot his moves like flamethrower and hire ones would but fire spin and doing that it's weak. He needs direct hit to kill her.

Back