• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Like, stop hitting on Velma and Daphne man, they don't like it, is not groovy," Shaggy said as he picked his sword, remembering Sanji of a certain Marimo idiot.

"Is that so? I think I need to learn you some lessons, here and in the kitchen, BECAUSE YOU ATE IT ALL YOU DUMBASS, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, LUFFY?" Sanji said as he prepared himself.

"Do you think he will be our Nakama?" Luffy asked as he picked his nose.

"I dont know, do you guys have any mystery?" Fred asked them..

"We are researching the Void Century and we still need to find a way to send you people back to your place." Robin said.

"Guess we have another mystery in our hands." Velma said.

"Ruh roh." Scooby said shaking his head, hoping Shaggy would be okay.

Shaggy:

Sanji:

Inconclusive and Mystery Inc is now part of the Straw Hats:

Both at 6-C Speed Equalized, k? Thanks

Literally just saying "X Hax" isn't good enough.

Explain how Hax actually beats Sanji.

Well, from what I see, Shaggy appears to have the AP advantage, since he is 24 gigatons compared to Sanji > 11 gigatons via scaling to Zoro winning against Pica.

Shaggy also has resistance to fire and blunt attacks as seeing from his profile, supposedly able to manipulate the size of Sanji to get little (Was able to make the Justice League big just from thinking that, so I don't think is NLF to assume he can make things smaller)

Mind Manipulation, earthquakes, flight, energy manipulation, barriers and whatever gives him a very big versality and edge against Sanji.

Wait. Has Shaggy Resistance to fire and blunt force? How'd Sanji win? He's the Fire Kick Guy and he's weaker than Shaggy (let alone the resistances). Has he any way of winning this?

Back