• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are things in their equipment. Point. Add unfair rules in a vs thread is against the rules. And that's ignoring the incredible bs shown here.

Eficiente said:
"By the way, the op isn't restricting MK's Halberd, which is now in his Standard Equipment, this would hinder Shadow's only victory methods by a big amount.", "With the Halberd the bfr will be useless and Shadow will likely die by getting hit by one of its projectiles before even facing MK.", "Eficiente said:with the halberd the BFR will be useless." & "Also, the Halberd.", okey, so, for the fifth time, Shadow's bfr isn't going to work, ok?
I didn't say he was going to use only BFR.

Shadow's hax doesn't amounts to basically BFR. He has tons of stuff, I only mentioned it as an example.

Eficiente said:
@Sceptilespy He is already in it, dude.
Good to know you have a sense of humor. I'm still keeping my vote though although you raised some good points. Overall this fight is whether or not Meta Knight gets BFR gg'd and I think he does.

@Blueblur24 This is the Halberd, this is the Indigo Asteroid. Plus when Kirby absorbed the Halberd he was able to avoid Star Dream's black hole-like suck.

@EliminatorVenom What are your current reasons? 'cause Shadow harming MK is not an option.

To go into more detail beyond my initial reply:

Shadow's notable hax consists of Spatial distorting attacks , Time Slow /Stop, and BFR outside of space-time .

He has access to Indigo Asteroid which can be used to transmute objects and enemies in range of his gravitational field . Also, he can perform Teleportation on a whim which can use to avoid Meta Knight's attacks.

A bloodlusted Super Shadow would likely utilize these hax in efficient mannerisms and eventually win with high difficulty via Indigo Asteroid or BFR.

Having 3 types of Spatial attacks is something good for MK, who has resistance to Spatial Manipulation and Transmutation, that only increases his chances of winning. For everything else read my arguments, basically everything that MK has would work with Shadow but he has no defense against time manip and bfr, added to his immense AP and dura he should take this.

@Eficiente

Resistance =/= Immunity. MK has spatial resistance? Good! Then that means that Shadow's spatial attacks won't instakill him. They'll still hurt. So Shadow only needs to warp time and then sucker punch him until he dies.

Of course, I am making a really, REALLY bad and convulated explanation, but that's basically how I think how the match would go.

@EliminatorVenom Say "Resistance =/= Immunity" when someone didn't imply otherwise is incredibly pointless. MK having resistance to spatial manip is not something good for Shadow, 1 attack of MK and he will be dead, wasting time is incredibly bad for him.

@Blueblur24 It's not worse than the black holes that MK survived and can resist.

Meta Knight is still affected by Transmutation, he just retains his sentience afterward (which wouldn't really help the hidrrance of fighting ability). He also hasn't resisted Transmutation quite like Shadow's (which completely deforms foes rather than turn them into a limbless ball).

Shadow stopping time then proceeding to perform his BFR should allow him to take this imo.

Eficiente said:
>Also. Please stop insisting that Meta Knight is one shotting shit here. He's really not.

You are not providing evidence of it, neither of the Shadow voter did it. Shadow scales to the Final Egg Blaster being capable of destroying multiple star systems, meanwhile MK is half a galaxy scaling to Dark Nebula, and he would still one-shot scaling to Drawcia.

There is no reason to affirm that he will start with that instead of his space and transmutation hax, and even then;

The real cal howard said:
Through attacking being quicker than those words. MK simply needs to spam elemental attacks or swing a sword, which is quicker than it takes for Shadow to say "Chaos Control." Plus, if MK predicts correctly, a Mach Tornado would render Shadow's timestop useless unless he BFRs.

Them being bloodlusted will he is going to with his best ability which is time manipulation. And speed is equalized so that want work either.

How is it false when they are bloodlusted and two speed being equalized means meta knight isn't just going to be able and hit shadow before he says it.

Stop repeating things already established. Nothing implies that Shadow would use that even while being bloodlusted, in fact, his time manip only leaves his opponents vulnerable, while his other hax ignore durability, which goes against your logic.

Dude that's the whole point of them being bloodlusted they're going to start with their best abilities. His other hax ignoring durability goes against nothing I have said. Shadow time stops and either bfr meta knight or uses his durability negating powers to finish the fight.

As I said before, and many times, he ca use that, it is a possibility. But just as much as he using his other hax, whole characters don't stop being boodlusted for not start a battle using their best attack. Also Stop repeating things already established#2.

No him being bloodlusted means he is going for the kill off the bat same with meta knight. Time manipulation is shadow's best hax it would make little sense to assume he wouldn't use his best hax off the bat when bloodlusted. Second please explain what you are trying to say in your second sentence.

Clearly it wasn't established if you keep saying he is going to use his other abilities but not his best one.

Second read your second sentence I don't understand what you are trying to say.

A character who's considered to be bloodlusted all the time does not always uses only his absolute best move at the start of a battle when he has others that will work just as well to defeat his enemy. I have never seen a matchup where a bloodlusted character initial move where definitely just one of his hax (unless, of course, that he only has one hax).

And you already established your point of Shadow starting exusively with time manip many, many times. I don't know why you keep repeating it.

And why would he not even when he isn't bloodlusted shadow tends to use time manipulation or teleportation. And he is bloodlusted here meaning he is going to use his best, time manipulation, hax first. Shadow isn't always bloodlusted and that defeats the purpose of them being bloodlusted.

Shadow has 1 bfr, 1 form of transmutation, 2 forms of time manip, and 3 forms of space manip. Your vote and arguments are based on an improbability, and I'm not following this thread anymore.

Eficiente said:
Shadow has 1 bfr, 1 form of transmutation, 2 forms of time manip, and 3 forms of space manip. Your vote and arguments are based on an improbability, and I'm not following this thread anymore.
Your point is ? Shadow is going to use his best ability first because he is bloodlusted. It doesn't matter if he has 5 forms of whatever he is more likely going to start with time stop and follow it up with something else to end the fight.

The whole point of them being bloodlusted is that they're going to start and use their best abilities off the bat so no my vote isn't based off of an improbability but is based off of what is most likely going to happen.

Even if we say that The Halberd is allowed, it won't do a thing. Shadow can just either BFR it or outright transmute it with Indigo Asteroid or outright destroy it with a Chaos Blast.

Back