• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One of the matches i have never thought about before.

This is Super Shadow.

Speed Equalized.

Both bloodlusted.

Shadow the Hedgehog (Game Character): 9 (Random1201, BlueBlur24, Mynameisclassified, Sceptilespy, EliminatorVenom, ShakeResounding, TheC2, Maverick Zero X, Genericstickman)

Meta Knight: 8 (Kirbyelmejor, Laughing Manson, Kirby71, Gargoyle One, The real cal howard, Starryknight200, Mickey1940, GyroNutz)

Who will win?

Let's see; with the AP and dura advantage that MK has he can one-shot him and no physical attack would be a problem, Shadow's BFR is a projectile that MK can dodge by using his cape to teleport behind Shadow and hit him, but MK still has no resistance to time manip.

Well, voting MK.

@Random1201 MK has resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Gravity and Radiation Manipulation. Yes, I only copy that from his profile.

I agree with Random1201. Honestly, when Shadow is in Super Form, he becomes dead serious, and has limitless stamina, while Meta Knight has limited stamina actually compared to Shadow.

I am going to have to say shadow as well for time manipulation, teleportation, bfr, and spatial maniplation. He could just teleport behind meat knight and bfr him that way

Your last comment makes me think that you don't know that MK one-shots here, and that you use brf as an advantage for Shadow without knowing that both are bloodlusted here, which is curious as he only uses that in 1 game it's not very reliable there.

For everything else, read the comments to prevent people from repeating arguments.

Ok so both are bloodlusted that gives me more reason to think shadows going to time stop and then bfr him right of the bat. And what does him only using bfr in one game has to do with anything?

Without being bloodlusted him using bfr is that working is a low possibility.

Assuming he can use both abilities at the same time, yes. Shadow still doesn't know how powerful MK is or what what resistances he has while everything MK does will work well.

Eficiente said:
Without being bloodlusted him using bfr is that working is a low possibility.

Assuming he can use both abilities at the same time, yes. Shadow still doesn't know how powerful MK is or what what resistances he has while everything MK does will work well.
How is Shadow using bfr even if not bloodlusted a low possibility? And no shadow would start with one then the other. Same can be said about MK he doesn't know how powerful shadow is either.

Blueblur24 didn't know they were bloodlust, to which I replied all that stuff.

Eficiente said:
Not in-character.
And this matters why... ?

Nothing says he wouldn't use it in character despite it only being in one game and he uses it in the battle against sonic as well , but that isn't important right know,. You brought it up by saying shadow wouldn't know how powerful meta knight was and the same could be said for meta knight.

By the way, the op isn't restricting MK's Halberd, which is now in his Standard Equipment, this would hinder Shadow's only victory methods by a big amount.

Blueblur24 said:
You brought it up by saying shadow wouldn't know how powerful meta knight was and the same could be said for meta knight.
And this matters why... ?#2

Shadow has superior hax(meta knight has barely any), MK can't one shot SShadow and SShadow can just outlast him if anything( Super forms have a crazy amt. of stamina(limitless in his page) so if he can't finish MK(which he CAN) , he can just tire out the masked puffball)

Mynameisclassified said:
Shadow has superior hax(meta knight has barely any), MK can't one shot SShadow and SShadow can just outlast him if anything(
Super forms have a crazy amt. of stamina(limitless in his page) so if he can't finish MK(which he CAN) , he can just tire out the masked puffball)
>MK cant one-shot.

Yes he can his AP is one-shot worthy.

>Shadow has superior hax.

Its a dodgeable hax plus MK has more experience.

>He can just tire out the masked puffball.

This is a fast paced fight,or MK one shots or shadow haxstomps,stamina is irrelevant there.

Eficiente said:
@Random1201 MK has resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Gravity and Radiation Manipulation. Yes, I only copy that from his profile.
But does he have resistance to BFR? No.

Back