• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Through attacking being quicker than those words. MK simply needs to spam elemental attacks or swing a sword, which is quicker than it takes for Shadow to say "Chaos Control." Plus, if MK predicts correctly, a Mach Tornado would render Shadow's timestop useless unless he BFRs.

The real cal howard said:
Through attacking being quicker than those words. MK simply needs to spam elemental attacks or swing a sword, which is quicker than it takes for Shadow to say "Chaos Control." Plus, if MK predicts correctly, a Mach Tornado would render Shadow's timestop useless unless he BFRs.
Well, if i could vote, i would say that Shadow wins this via BFR.

Voting for Shadow via Time Manipulation and BFR. He just slows Meta Knight down. BFRs him. GG before Meta Knight can figure out what is going on

The real cal howard said:
How when shadow could just teleport and then use chaos control

And that's if meta knight can get close enough to do so shadow is not going to just stand there and let him hit him he is going to teleport away.

Eficiente said:
Did any of Shadow's voters read all the comments here?
What does this add except hostility. Compile your points and if they're really that valid then I'll take back my vote and vote for who I think wins from there. Not everyone wants to ready 50+ comment threads.

>What does this add except hostility.

?

>Compile your points and if they're really that valid then I'll take back my vote and vote for who I think wins from there.

Okey.

>Not everyone wants to ready 50+ comment threads.

This kinda bothers me considering the first sentence, in any case you should.

Everything that isn't time manipulation and bfr will not work on MK. If Shadow trys to use bfr MK could simply teleport behind him and cut him. If Shadow manipulates time MK will be vulnerable, but no attack except BFR will do shit to him, and it's not as if Shadow could keep the time manip forever. Meanwhile everything MK has would work with him, Shadow being able to teleport adds nothing really (that would just put them back to the meta, or worse if Shadow tries to use this to attack MK). With the Halberd the bfr will be useless and Shadow will likely die by getting hit by one of its projectiles before even facing MK.

Eficiente said:
?

>Compile your points and if they're really that valid then I'll take back my vote and vote for who I think wins from there.

Okey.

Everything that isn't time manipulation and bfr will not work on MK. If Shadow trys to use bfr MK could simply teleport behind him and cut him. If Shadow manipulates time MK will be vulnerable, but no attack except BFR will do shit to him, and it's not as if Shadow could keep the time manip forever. Meanwhile everything MK has would work with him, Shadow being able to teleport adds nothing really (that would just put them back to the meta, or worse if Shadow tries to use this to attack MK). With the Halberd the bfr will be useless and Shadow will likely die by getting hit by one of its projectiles before even facing MK.

But, Shadow can teleport behind Meta Knight when Meta knight tries to teleport behind Shadow. You see how bringing up teleportation is null now? Also. Please stop insisting that Meta Knight is one shotting shit here. He's really not. You can't just say "meta knight won't let him bfr ever in any scenario because muh teleportation".

Besides. Meta Knight literally has nothing for Time manip. They're both blood lusted so Shadow just slows down time when meta knight teleports behind him. BFR. GG.

Sceptilespy said:
Eficiente said:
?

Okey.

But, Shadow can teleport behind Meta Knight when Meta knight tries to teleport behind Shadow. You see how bringing up teleportation is null now? Also. Please stop insisting that Meta Knight is one shotting shit here. He's really not. You can't just say "meta knight won't let him bfr ever in any scenario because muh teleportation".

Besides. Meta Knight literally has nothing for Time manip. They're both blood lusted so Shadow just slows down time when meta knight teleports behind him. BFR. GG.
Eficiente said:with the halberd the BFR will be useless.

Also why MK one-shot:MK is on super-duper highest end 4-A (basically 1/2 or 1/3 3-C) while shadow is not,in this case the AP gap is worthy to one-shot.

Eficiente said:
?

Okey.

How does meta knight get back with the halberd if he is BFR outside of space and time and there's nothing that says chaos control has a time limit so we don't know if he could. Yes mk's abilities work but it means nothing when time is stop and he gets bfr.

>But, Shadow can teleport behind Meta Knight when Meta knight tries to teleport behind Shadow. You see how bringing up teleportation is null now?

Dude, MK voters were he first in saying that.

>Also. Please stop insisting that Meta Knight is one shotting shit here. He's really not.

You are not providing evidence of it, neither of the Shadow voter did it. Shadow scales to the Final Egg Blaster being capable of destroying multiple star systems, meanwhile MK is half a galaxy scaling to Dark Nebula, and he would still one-shot scaling to Drawcia.

>You can't just say "meta knight won't let him bfr ever in any scenario because muh teleportation".

Let's see... "Shadow's BFR is a projectile that MK can dodge by using his cape to teleport behind Shadow and hit him" & "If Shadow trys to use bfr MK could simply teleport behind him and cut him.", I notice a difference. He also has the experience here. A bloodlusted Pokemon does not win a matchup via having an unreliable ohk move.

>Besides. Meta Knight literally has nothing for Time manip.

"but MK still has no resistance to time manip." & "If Shadow manipulates time MK will be vulnerable", I think this point is clear.

>They're both blood lusted so Shadow just slows down time when meta knight teleports behind him. BFR. GG.

Time manip+bfr it's the only thing that Shadow has to guarantee his victory, and nothing implies that he will start with that. Also, the Halberd.

Considering what random says about them being bloodlusted he will. And also what is stopping him from stopping time and bfr him.

Shadow has other options to easily defeat opponents, but he doesn't know MK's resistances. That and the other things I said.

Oh-

Then I vote Shadow, with high difficulties.

As many said, this is a fast-paced battle. But being bloodlusted, Shadow would use his haxxy abilities really inteligently (Chaos Rift, Chaos Control...), and while MK may have resistances to them, I don't think he can sustain a continuous assault of attacks by Shadow. Not only that, he may be stronger and more durable, but afaic Shadow got the range game and he got much nastier techniques.

"By the way, the op isn't restricting MK's Halberd, which is now in his Standard Equipment, this would hinder Shadow's only victory methods by a big amount.", "With the Halberd the bfr will be useless and Shadow will likely die by getting hit by one of its projectiles before even facing MK.", "Eficiente said:with the halberd the BFR will be useless." & "Also, the Halberd.", okey, so, for the fifth time, Shadow's bfr isn't going to work, ok?

Meta Knight's profile states he prefers chivalrious combat meaning he probably wouldn't just nuke Shadow from afar.

And again the halberd isn't doing nothing against being bfr outside of space and time so it doesn't render bfr useless at all.

No not the halberd itself but meta knight. It's not going to help him still as it's range is only interplanetary and shadows is interstellar to multi-universal. And also time stop will still affect the halberd allowing shadow to teleport inside of it and bfr meta knight.

I think The Halberd is not valid here because i'm putting MK, not his battleship. Both MK and The Halberd have separate profiles. So that means that The Halberd is restricted due to the fact that it's not the one fighting.

Muhammedmco said:
I think The Halberd is not valid here because i'm putting MK, not his battleship. Both MK and The Halberd have separate profiles. So that means that The Halberd is restricted due to the fact that it's not the one fighting.

This.

>I think The Halberd is not valid here because i'm putting MK, not his battleship. Both MK and The Halberd have separate profiles. So that means that The Halberd is restricted due to the fact that it's not the one fighting.

By that logic you should also remove Shadow's Chaos Emeralds.

The Halberd is an actual battleship with no relevancy to the battle. The Chaos Emeralds let Shadow become stronger. Two different things.

Back