• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dont trust anyone name bert kids
Modern Era Base Shadow is used and is Low 2-C
Sakuya is 2-C
Shadow has 1 ring
Speed is equal
Fight takes place where a giant chicken is attacking a city (the chicken does not attack them)
Profiles
Shadow
Sakuya

Hey, just letting you know, Touhou profiles are outdated and are being revised, give it some time.
Im pretty sure Sakuya wins out here anyways

Shadow speedblitz, but don't do any demage due to the AP difference, so he need to pretty much use hax second move right away.

Sakuya, can pretty much one-shot, but since Shadow have one ring, he can tank one of her attacks. Trought, when Sakuya timestop, Shadow is already dead.

Sakuya pretty much AP stomp here, Shadow really not gonna have time or chances to activate any of his wincons. I suggest you give more rings for Shadow so he can tank her attacks.

Oh yeah fair enough, but yeah. I dont think giving Shadow more rings matters, to be frank, because one ring is one hit- and Sakuya can just slap him around
Actually, more rings= more hits he can take without dying.
Sakuya's timestop is layered. I dont recall by how much, but it is indeed layered
Shadow resistance is into 5Dimensional potency, Sakuya only reaches 4D (I think, i not been keeping up with Touhou)

For the first point: Well, thats going to help Shadow a lot, but considering Sakuya's style of "multiple attacks in a row" this is simply going to delay the inevitable

The second point, Sakuya can reasonably scale to other incident resolvers (because, ya know, she is one), and if we do give her such scaling.....yeah, she would get into 5D, even 6D territory. Soooooo-

The second point, Sakuya can reasonably scale to other incident resolvers (because, ya know, she is one), and if we do give her such scaling.....yeah, she would get into 5D, even 6D territory. Soooooo-
Not really, since they still 4D.

Yes, lets ignore the fact that the profiles still need revisions and thats why doing Touhou MUs is a bad idea in the first place

Want me to link that blog so you dont think im making this up?

Well even if 5D Touhou, CC also has layers on TS, although the layers on TS for both have not went through the hax layer blog
but that might mean id have to change this to super shadow and im pretty sure he stomps back

Well, if thats the case, Sakuya has free reign to spam the absolute hell out of Time Stop and kick Shadow's shit in more times then not. Shadow DOES have win-cons, but Sakuya is more likely to bring out hers

Well, if thats the case, Sakuya has free reign to spam the absolute hell out of Time Stop and kick Shadow's shit in more times then not. Shadow DOES have win-cons, but Sakuya is more likely to bring out hers
They both have TS and resist it

Oh, alright, yeah i just wanted to check, thank you, but otherwise, the fact Sakuya has the AP advantage to the point where she can just one shot Shadow just means she can overwhelm him with a combo of ranged and melee attacks

Oh, alright, yeah i just wanted to check, thank you, but otherwise, the fact Sakuya has the AP advantage to the point where she can just one shot Shadow just means she can overwhelm him with a combo of ranged and melee attacks
The Chaos Emeralds have Information Energy so if Shadow uses CC RW pretty sure that would net Shadow a win
btw maybe think this should stop as Touhou isnt even 5D rn and we cant use things that arent on profiles yet

I mean yeah i did say Touhou profiles are in the middle of getting revised and we should wait for Fuji to get done with everything so we can properly do Touhou MUs in the future

Pretty sure it was asked for no matchups to be made for Touhou since the profiles are so outdated

That still not an excuse, especially against someone that has similar broken hax and can one shot him no matter what he does.

Not when Sakuya can just time stop to start and, well, ya know- delete him before he can do anything about it

question for speed
since Shadow's speed is MFTL+to Infinite and has amp, wouldn't it better to unequalize the speed but make Shadow Infinite speed right from the start?

Not when Sakuya can just time stop to start and, well, ya know- delete him before he can do anything about it
not IC for Sakuya to use her EE like that

question for speed
since Shadow's speed is MFTL+to Infinite and has amp, wouldn't it better to unequalize the speed but make Shadow Infinite speed right from the start?

not IC for Sakuya to use her EE like that
I mean, she would be more likely to go for her big hax first anyways, because she is the maid of the scarlet devil, speed and efficiency is her big thing-

Back