• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I still wanna know how or why you'd need something like EE to be more potent. Unless it's to like, work on higher dimensional beings I don't think that it' needs to be any more potent ovo.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I still wanna know how or why you'd need something like EE to be more potent. Unless it's to like, work on higher dimensional beings I don't think that it' needs to be any more potent ovo.
Sure.

Take someone who resists existence erasure.

If you have existence erasure, in order for it to work on that opponent it needs to be stronger than what the opponent resisted.

An example is Zeno's erasure being better than the Hakai, as his erasure can erase the space and time of entire universes while Hakai doesn't and can be tanked by stronger opponents.

How does Shadow's void manipulation work exactly? Does he need to just touch the opponent?

Also, all gems automatically adapt to any gravity they're in, so someone wouldn't be able to effect Blue like that, since weaker Gems are unaffected by stuff like that.

And again, Blue has at least 5000 years of combat experience with 1000 of those being depressed fighting.

And as shown, Blue is a ranged attacker and her AP is massively above baseline, likely enough to one shot Shadow or if not destroy him in but a few shots, which negs his ability to use his potent hax.

Also, Blue's sadness manip doesn't affect the mind as Gems don't have minds and they're affected by the sadness manip, so Shadow's resistance is useless here.

@Cinnabar Pearl stated that she was given to Pink several thousand years before the Gems even came to Earth 6000 years prior to the show

3) Also false as I explained that being able to adjust to gravity on different planets =/= resisting gravity strong enough to rip you apart.

What?

You didn't explain that

I did

ovo

@Udlmaster 1) Show then adapting to black hole gravity, otherwise it's NLF.

2) Ok? So she's really old.

3) No one's denying her AP advantage. Not like Shadow would stand there and her hit him when he is shown to spam teleportation.

4) They do have minds. They're still living beings, they just don't have conventional biology (such as not having a brain). Also, someone mentioned sadness hax only works on gems.

Actually, we are working out the Sadness thing rn. It may be that she has 2 different versions, a passive one, and an active one that affects things other than gems.

@Shadow

1) They have ships that create miniature singularities as propulsion that make them move at MFTL+ speeds that their bodies are able to passively adapt to resist

2) Yeah, and really experience in combat as a result

3) Danmaku

4) We're working on the empathic thing as she has actually affected non-gems with it several times

1. I didn't say it had no limits, I was rephrasing what was said in the show.

2. Old and has thousands of years of combat experience to use her powers effectively against opponents.

3. Show where he's able to spam teleportation, and Blue can telefrag him anyway, with her Blue sphere ability that she used against the Crystal wedding participants.

4. No, they don't, they constantly state they aren't organic life, they don't technically have any biology as they aren't organic. Also, sorting out the sadness hax, which was shown to work on non-Gems and may have multiple versions.

@Og

In Reuinited Blue -actively- used her sadness hax and it worked on non-Gems, and shows that her hax has a passive and an active.

In said episode it worked on Connie and Lion.

1) Evidence of this? Plus that sounds like those mini-black holes that are created by particle colliders, which immediately evaporate.

2) Shadow fought Emerl who is over 4,000 years old and can copy opponents' abilities.

3) He can teleport out of its range.

I actually doubts that Blue has 10k years of fighting experience, she remained most of that time in the goverment, any conquest (mostly if not all non-sapint species) made by the Authority was performed by her underlings.

Take into account that gems do not negate gravity, they adapts to it, so creating something with gravity higher that earth's they would instantly adapt to it and be attracted; and no, they wouldn't be able to resist a black hole due they being able to suck light (gems are made of light), although, how Shadow's BH works is unknown to me.

WeeklyBattles said:
Shadow's range with his chaos powers is hundreds of meters

Blue's range with ranged attacks is planetary

Good luck with that
That's the range of his attacks which has nothing to do with teleportation.

Would Blue feel the need to use planetary range on a single 3'3" hedgehog?

Welp, is just to clear that, didn't known how Shadow's powers works, but gems wouldn't surpass a BH's gravity.

Also, what Blue's power has planetary range? The only attack involve the collaboration of another 2 diamonds; also, without oversized attacks range is kinda useless, without mentioning that ones need to known where the target is localized, so being outside ones view range is 99% possibilities of failing.

The attack was performed by 3 of them, and individually they haven't show any type of oversized attack, one can't just grants to someone a power/technic that they never has showed by there own; furthermore, that one attack is harmless to anyone that is not a gem.

Udlmaster said:
Additionally, Lapis Lazuli can take the G-forces of moving MFTL, same with the Diamond ships, which Yellow punched her way out of.
Moving at MFTL+ speeds doesn't give you resistance to gravity manipulation, otherwise every MFTL+ character would have it.

Back