• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The old thread died out so I might as well just make a new one instead of trying to necro it. And since the other hedgehog matches with her concluded, I felt like it was best to finish this topic as well. So this is the rematch, same rules as last time.

-High 6-A Shadow gets access to the wisps

-High 6-A Blue Diamond

-SBA

-Speed Equalized

Also I noticed that Steven Universe vs Sonic matches always end up pretty toxic so let's all try our best to not appear as hostile or condescending this time.

Blue Diamond would start off with her passive sadness hax to weaken Shadow then follow up with spamming her energy blasts st him.

And it's highly likely that Blue has the AP and durability advantage too as she is vastly above all other Gems like Lapis Lazuli who can steal the ocean while damaged.

Shadow would resist her sadness hax due to him already resisting mind manipulation and he could easily get round her energy blasts with teleportation.

Resisting Mind hax doesn't mean he resists emotional hax, has be ever shown to be resistant to emotion hax?

Blue wins once again via the reasoning in the last thread

Not sure why a redux was needed when nothing changed

Udlmaster said:
Resisting Mind hax doesn't mean he resists emotional hax, has be ever shown to be resistant to emotion hax?
I thought if you resist mind hax itself, you also resist Various other forms of mind hax like empathy manipulation, morality manipulation, etc? At least that's what i heard here.

@Blueblur24 Yes. If you resist mindhax you can resist emphatic manipulation that affects the mind.

Anyways I'm still voting for Shadow for the same reasons I stated on the other thread.

To summarize:

Even without a cooldown, bottom line is Shadow can't hurt Blue enough to kill her, and he it doesn't appear as though he can teleport spam and use his other Chaos moves at the same time, so he's kinda limiting himself.

Blue has far more fighting experience and power than Shadow does, which will overwhelm him.

Most of his haxes simply don't work against her due to her physiology.

"BFR kinda isn't big enough to be useful here. It's a rift only the size of Shadow, if not a little bigger. Blue's a giant. "

Wrong portal but I guess they both count for that (actually how big are some of the enemies in Chronicles that can get effected by Chaos Rift?)

1) He can in Sonic Battle.

2) Fighting experience is overrated, especially when Blue has never fought someone who can manipulate time and space.

3) Also false as I explained that being able to adjust to gravity on different planets =/= resisting gravity strong enough to rip you apart.

Heck this is on the Gem Physiology page "However, they have not yet shown to be able to resist significantly high levels of gravity, such as that of a black hole."

Blue also doesn't resist time stop or spatial manipulation.

My dude, there are Gems and Gem Tech that can manipulate time and space and Blue predates them

Seeing as Shadow doesnt create a true black hole you cant really argue that the gravity is anywhere near as powerful

WeeklyBattles said:
Blue wins once again via the reasoning in the last thread

Not sure why a redux was needed when nothing changed
I explained that in the OP:

"The old thread died out so I might as well just make a new one instead of trying to necro it. And since the other hedgehog matches with her concluded, I felt like it was best to finish this topic as well."

"At maximum size, the Violet Void can draw in objects the size of the Frigate Skullian, a massive aircraft." This is from Shadows page, so I'm pretty sure he just sucks Blue up when he gets to maximum size

Shadow has never once lead with Violet Void in character, hell i cant remember when he ever even used it in character period

WeeklyBattles said:
Which takes time to do

And prevents him from using any other form of attack
Which doesn't matter as the user becomes intangible. I don't see anything about Blue being able to affect something that's intangible.

WeeklyBattles said:
Shadow has never once lead with Violet Void in character, hell i cant remember when he ever even used it in character period
Doesn't he just have it via scaling from Sonic?

DMB 1 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Doesn't he just have it via scaling from Sonic?
No. He can use the Violet Void in Team Sonic Racing as he's a playable character in the game.

@Weekly Wisps didn't exist until Colors, Chronicles came out before that.

Also, If i'm correct in the count it's currently:

Shadow: (2? votes, Shadow, Possibly Generic[He hasn't voted yet])

Blue: (4 votes, Udl, Weekly, Bruce, Cinna)

I heard from others that Violet Void is just a more potent EE. I don't know if this changes anything but I'm just going to shoot it out there.

Blue does resist as Violet Void doesnt have gravity strong enough to pull her in and she can still hit him if he uses it

Updated Count:

Shadow: (2? votes, Shadow, Possibly Generic[He hasn't voted yet])

Blue: (5 votes, Udl, Weekly, Bruce, Cinna, Apies)

Planets are never going to have stronger gravity than a black hole, lol.

Also I was referring to Cinnabar's comment about existence erasure.

Back