• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In all seriousness though if you were faster than a Black Hole's Gravity would that actually be resisting the gravity or just being able to move away before it can affect you?

CinnabarManx421 said:
In all seriousness though if you were faster than a Black Hole's Gravity would that actually be resisting the gravity or just being able to move away before it can affect you?
Depends on the black hole itself.

If it's small, the tidal forces will rip you to pieces long before you hit the event horizon.

If it's massive, you can actually dip below the event horizon and not die for a decent period of time. At that point getting out of the event horizon would be considered FTL speed.

CinnabarManx421 said:
As Assalt said, it depends on the black hole.

A supermassive black hole will exert less pull on your body than a stellar mass one as its field of gravity is spaced out over a greater surface area, so you won't undergo spaghettification.

Updated Count:

Shadow: (2? votes, Shadow, Possibly Generic[He hasn't voted yet])

Blue: (6 votes, Udl, Weekly, Bruce, Cinna, Apies, Jacky)

Blue FRA

EDIT: Apparently some people have been on edge a bit recently, so I changed what I said from 'Blue beats another Hedgehog FRA' to what it is now. Sorry if I upset anyone

Updated Count:

Shadow: (2? votes, Shadow, Possibly Generic[He hasn't voted yet])

Blue: (7 votes, Udl, Weekly, Bruce, Cinna, Apies, Jacky, Arsenal)

And grace begins. Can the madness finally end? ovo

Edit: Ninja'd

Alright welp, that's grace over. I'll go and add this to Blue' profile if someone wants to add it to Shadow's.

(You can just copy/paste what I put on Blue's profile to make it easier if you want.)

Back