• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow (Shadow Fight) Tier 2-C upgrade, missing powers, possible speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier Upgrade

Ôû¬
Shadow defeats Tenebris , who is capable of creating multiple universes -> 2-C Multiversal

Powers additions + Speed Upgrade

Ôû¬
After Shadow walks away from the Portal, it gives him the power to shape reality as stated by Sensei -> Reality Warping

Ôû¬Tenebris states that him and Shadow can decide what to do with this world -> Fate Manipulation

Ôû¬Shadow goes trough the Portal and falls unconscious but survives. The Portal is stated by Tenebris to be able to swallow him (Shadow) whole. -> Resistance to Existence Erasure

Ôû¬After going trough the Portal, Shadow is stated by Tenebris to be able to decide which direction the next coil of life and death will go. -> Fate Manipulation

Ôû¬Shadow is able to move and see anything during stopped time -> Resistance to Time Manipulation

Ôû¬Shadow is able to keep up and dodge the attacks of Fatum, who predicted his arrival at her templeand after he defeats her she states that Tenebris (The Maker) is more skilled than her at wielding the threads of life -> At least FTL speed (because Fatum is stated to control the threads of life of all mortals by her older and more experienced sister, Whisper and monitor them all while fighting, while Tenebris does this on a far higher scale.) ; Resistance to Fate Manipulation

Honestly, I think Eternal would have Shadow's tering rating via Powerscaling. The strongest Eternal looks to have a valid Tier 2-C rating. So, Shadow would get an extra 2-C key from defeating him.

The resistances and powers addditions' proposal looks fine, to me.

I have talked with TacticalNuke before about this on his profile message wall, and he agreed that this should be a new key. Back then i didn't mention all these powers listed here, only the Resistance to Existence Erasure from the "Enter portal" ending, and he didnt say anything about that.

On a second overview, Resistance to Existence Erasure doesn't look that valid so I am neutral about it now. I can agree that Resistance to Fate Manipulation could be valid though from fighting characters that have Fate Manipulation and resisting its effect.

I guess we just wait for him to join this discussion to voice his opinion here, since there are only like 3 people on this wiki that are supporters this franchise, the third one being Calca Vs who, from what I've seen on his profile, is not really into tiering system above the 3-D realm and hax so yeah.

The wierd thing I find about the Resistance to Existence Erasure feat is that Shadow goes trough the portal with his human form, meaning he had his body and soul at that moment and his shadow form is type 5 immortality ( Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.). Now I guess as time passes on, Shadow does regain his shadow form back and can activate it just like the other characters in Shadow Fight 3 do (he can already start using shadow power after he defeats Titan and regains his human form since he uses Charges of Darkness to fight against the Eternals.). It is also good to mention that after Titan's defeat, Shadow not only gains his human form back, but also the Eternals' Sphere, with it's in game description saying "This sphere contains some of the essence of our own world that Titan's minions have likely stolen... It should not be left unattended!". I think this thing here is the reason why Shadow was able to defeat Tenebris, and in the end survive going trough the portal, since his body was already almost used to the power of the portal.

Resistance to Fate Manipulation seems fine. I don't think he resists Time Manipulation since Ancient is clearly letting him move. Reality Warping for the 2-C key should be fine. As for not getting consumed by infinity, it seems like Resistance to Void Manipulation rather than Existence Erasure.

Intelligence shouldn't be changed much, I think but justification can be added. He kinda acts like a dumbass at times and tends to solve all problems with violence. Heck, he killed May in collateral damage while trying to kill a then non-violent Shadow Mind and then blamed Shadow Mind for it. He is a fighting genius though, that can be added.

As for speed, I recall that he can dodge cloud to ground lightning from Hermit and the lightning arrow spell from any enemy that uses it. I don't think there's anything else.

Alright i'm back with more. I kinda forgot about these so called "Special Enemies" aka Halloween event Eternals. First in line, Morgana . Morgana states she can create a time-hole while her crow can also manipulate fate (same image), is said by Sensei that she can manipulate time and she can snap Sensei's thread of life with little to no effort, instantly.Second in line, Whisper. Whisper states she is Fatum's older sister, and also states that Fatum controls the threads of life of only mortals, while she can manipulate the threads of life of all other things , and keep in mind she is still just an ant compared to Tenebris, her creator, and is very afraid of him. Whisper also has a world of her ow . In Whisper's event, Fatum also gets some dialogue where she states her hands hold the threads of fate itself , all while she is less experienced than her older sister. In fact, Whisper was so powerful she had to be sealed in her own world so she cannot harm anyone . Third in line, Countess. Countess states she has fought Shadow countless times, and in each fight she emerges victorious. Each of the three witch siters, Morgana, Countess and the strongest of the three, Banshee, have their own army of spiders. These spiders can tangle the threads of time, literally colliding timelines with each other. Banshee was also able to wield the threads of time or even tear them.

And Tenebris still stomps all of this^

And this is why I still belive Shadow should get a speed upgrade, with the spiders being able to "move" timelines with their own legs, and Whisp being able to manipulate the fate of basically "everything" in the universe, exept for Tenebris, this should, in my opinion, be a speed upgrade or a new key.

Okay, so I have time now. To summarise,

Shadow's SF3 key becomes the 3rd key and will remain Unknown tier for now.

He will get a new 2-C key (4x baseline 2-C at the least) as his second key. It can be called SF2 (Post-Titan).

In this key, he will have the following abilities: Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation, Creation

And the following resistances: Life and Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Void Manipulation

The speed will be Immeasurable (Because Tenebris predates the concept of time and space)

There's actually not much to add since everyone is doing basically the same feats with increasing mastery levels.

Any objections?

Looks good to me. I'm pretty sure he could get Martial Arts as well since he did train Galen how to fight, and later on Galen made his own fighting school that is one of if not the best in the Dyansty.

Okay, more stuff I think would work (they keep on coming eh). I was thinking that Shadow can actually harm abstract beings, or even kill them after he goes trough the portal after defeating Tenebris. Every one of the non-halloween event Eternals, those being Volcano (embodiment of fire), Megalith (embodiment of matter, usually rocks and metals), Fungus (embodiment of diseases), Vortex (embodiment of water and probably sea cratures), Fatum (embodiment of fate), Arkhos (embodiment of lies), Hoaxe (embodiment of illusions, in the background of Hoaxen, there is a structure called Penrose Triangle, also known as the impossible triangle, which is an optical illusion. This is a reference to Hoaxen calling life an illusion.), Karcer (embodiment of hunger), Drakaina (embodiment of war and rage) and Tenebris (embodiment of fear and darkness, him also being the one that supposedly created all the concepts that the other, lesser Eternals embody.), all represent some sort of concept. Like I was saying, after Shadow enters the portal, Sensei states that they (humanity), have destroyed the world of the Immortals (Eternals)., the same phrase states that the Eternals will eventualy come back to life, as it is an inevitable action that will always happen. The Abstract Existence page states that "Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regenerationn or control over the abstraction.", and yes, the Eternals are pretty much all immortal (even their second name, "the Immortals", suggests this) and they will eventualy come back aka regenerate in the "next cycle" (that would be every new millenia). Right after, Sensei goes on to say that Shadow and humanity have swapped places with the Eternals, basically Shadow absorbed all the concepts that all the Eternals embodied, this is further pushed by Kali (tbh i don't know what she's doing here it might just be a bug, and mostl likely is supposed to be May's dialogue) who states after Shadow goes trough the portal that the Underworld seems new and different but still the same as before, this could mean that lets say the matter (Megalith's concept) inside the Underworld had slight changes made to it, because it acted and looked differently based on Shadow's will.

TacticalNuke002's proposal looks fine. I do agree with the Martial Arts's addition to Shadow's profile. We are need a discussion moderator or admins' inputs so we can get the changes added, though.

I am uncertain that the Immortals like Fungus are actual embodiments.

This isn't readable, you have to break up your text

Martial Arts is an insignificant addition

The first post mostly seems to make sense, although I do not understand the reason for the specific speed increase.

For some reason i couldn't help it but think about The Sisters of Fate's (GoW3) speed feats on this wiki. I think it's total non sense in this context and i agree it's wrong.

Yes indeed i do agree with TacticalNuke002's proposal about the Immesurable speed feat due to Tenebris predating the concept of time and space. I, however, have stopped agreeing with the speed feat i mentioned on my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back