• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Nightmares vs Donquixote Doflamingo

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I just created the former's page, so I'm making a match for it. And there's the main island level guy to fight. Who comes out on top between the two? Speed equalized, by the way.

SN speed blitzes Doflamingo unless speed is equalized. (Mach 1.9k vs Mach 600)

I'm currently doing research on the character before i throw a vote.

Edit: Shadow Nightmares turns into Kaidou and Stomps Doflamingo :D unless we're limiting SN to his displayed transformations, then i'd have to think about it.

I'm not entirely sure who would win since i'm not fully aware of SN's limitations, but due to having more versatility in his kit (in both defense and offense, especially due to intangibility and transformations giving him new powers), as well as apparently limitless stamina, Shadow Nightmare has the potential to take this.

Then again, Doflamingo has much higher range and can utilize his CoO while on the offense. He also has some level of Regenerationn just in case he takes a terrible hit from being surprised by SN's abilities. He is also listed with somewhat higher AP and Durability.

I might as well go with Doflamingo due to higher stats, regen, pre-cognition + enhanced sight, superior flight (Pseudo flight vs simple levitation), and that he has superior range and limited transmutation on his side. He can fight for a long period as well, despite his opponent having an infinite stamina advantage.

I would personally remove this fight since, if we took limitations off, it would be a stomp in favor of SN because of the ability to turn into people that Doflamingo fears, like Kaido, for example.

Back