• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Mewtwo Vs. The HST

Shadow Mewtwo can take care of One Piece verse, and have high difficulty with Bleach and Naruto verse.

All the HST together is too much for Shadow Mewtwo to handel alone.

Note: I don't know if Shadow Mewtwo would be able to touch or harm logia type devil fruit users. Let me know what you think.

Er no. Mewtwo cannot defeat the entire HST with several sub-relatavistic and hax characters while simultaneously avoiding the planet buster.

There are other sub-rels? I take everything back. He may win in a gauntlet, but not all at once. Not at all.

I think the HST wins this one with Mid-Low difficulties via Haxs plus they have 1 planet level character and 2 possible planet busters on their side.

I gotta give this to Mewtwo personally. Shadow Mewtwo is Sub-rel + Planetary and last i checked, no one from the Naruto verse was on that level, and if Mewtwo can destroy the planet they're on, he has the advantage that he seems to be able to survive in space. Mewtwo's ability to spam those weird Freiza Death Ball like attacks as you see in Pokken is honestly his only advantage. Since this is tagged as Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy, he blitz all three of them with low difficulty, but if we're talking the whole HST verses, than the only possible disadvantage he might have is his stamina imo.

Based off what I know and what I see in this thread, everyone seems fairly agreed that, bar characters with similar stats, Mewtwo can blitz everyone. And with the fact that we don't know how much of his maximum energy the small planet feat consumes, we can't honestly say that he can simply teleport into space and spam planetary energy blasts. Mimihagi is really hard to gauge because of how... underwhelming it was in the manga, getting completely demolished by Ywach and such, and I'm not sure how 'The Almighty' will give Ywach planetary durability, which means that Mewtwo should be able to take him with mid-diff imo, since he is very intelligent and his movepool gives him a large variety of moves that let him make himself more powerful/durable.

TL;DR: Being able to survive in space + Small Planet feat make it seem like Mewtwo, especially Mega evolved, can take this with mid-high difficulty imo

Yhwach yhwaches the shit outta Mewtwo, with the help of Kaguya, Sasuke, Naruto, Ichibei, Lille Barro, Obito, Madara, Aizen and Askin.

Stomp thread, HST is far too hax for MewTwo to stand a chance all at once. Maybe he can take a gauntlet, but here he gets creamed. One drop of ink, would hit from his blade, half power or no power. Dimensional fuckery, Limbo, Kyoka Suigetsu, TSB, Poison, Almighty. Far too much for him. Gremmy also, cookie bones.

Back