• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CinnabarManx421 said:
What? He didn't spam it, he literally only did it once. If anything that's more proof of it having a cooldown.
I never said he didn't spam Chaos control I just said he did it in a cutscene.

Teleportation we haven't forgotten this have we? Yes danmaku is a thing but it isn't omnidirectional as you described. There are easy ways Shadow can bypass it. But for the love of god I need to stop going back on my word. I'm gonna unfollow this for the time being, got other work I need to do as well.

Unfollowing your own thread? What a twist! ovo

Once again, his teleport seems to have a cooldown and doesn't appear to teleport him very far away, (not that it matters, with Blue's Planetary range) Blue could easily tag him during those few seconds he can't teleport.

I don't recall Shadow's teleportation having a cooldown. Time stop, yes, but not teleportation.

Anyway, Blue still wins, even though Shadow puts up a better fight. Shadow's maneuverable, but it's not like he has Ultra Instinct. He's not going to go through a fight with someone on his level without getting hit. That's just not how things work. And she needs a hit or two do really hurt him.

He only ever uses his teleport a few seconds at a time, therefore he likley has a cooldown on it. But I agree, his manuverability won't save him.

Updated vote counts are 5 for Blue and 4 for Shadow.

Okay **** me, but shadow spams the shit out of teleportation. Go watch his fight with the jackal in Forces and you see him spamming teleportation 3 times in less than 5 seconds.

Still looks like, he has a cooldown on it, just shorter than it was before. Again, I'm not saying he won't teleport spam, but it's not like it's gonna help him. He's eventually gonna get hit and go down.

Is that a JoJo reference? said:
Is this a JJBA reference?
Yes it is. Also, in defense of Cal and Weekly (I aint voting I actually like shadow) Even assuming he time stops or teleports or whatever it honestly doesnt do too much.

Blues Durability is insane

She tanked alot of Lapis damage without a scratch, which is where her tier comes from. Good luck trying to hurt her. BFR cant work here. And unless he can time stop and leave, I dont see him winning. ...that or some other hax I forget.

In his defense, on one of the threads he commented on, the comment I had immediately before his post was indeed a Jojo reference.

Still doesn't justify the rest.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Still looks like, he has a cooldown on it, just shorter than it was before. Again, I'm not saying he won't teleport spam, but it's not like it's gonna help him. He's eventually gonna get hit and go down.
It doesn't have a cooldown at all.

He also spammed it in Shadow the Hedgehog.

It has a few second cooldown, is what I'm saying, enough to make a difference.

Then by all means, please, show me this spam in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Yes it is. Also, in defense of Cal and Weekly (I aint voting I actually like shadow) Even assuming he time stops or teleports or whatever it honestly doesnt do too much.

Blues Durability is insane

She tanked alot of Lapis damage without a scratch, which is where her tier comes from. Good luck trying to hit her. BFR cant work here. And unless he can time stop and leave, I dont see him winning. ...that or some other hax I forget.

There is.

Shadow can also attack with spatial distortions.

I just asked him to show me when in Shadow the Hedgehog he spams it, I've been trying to get some indication that his teleport doesn't have a cooldown and all the examples I've seen show that he has at least a few second cool down.

Or he just doesn't use it for a few seconds because he doesn't need it. When he kicked Infinite's ass he stopped using teleportation, not because he needed to cool down but because he already kicked his ass.

Also in the intro, Shadow spams teleportation to take out some black doom goons and stops, not because there is a cool down, but because he got rid of them.

All of this indicates to me that he has at least a 1 second cool down, and at most a 5 second cooldown from the other examples. Okay? And again, it's not like it matters much since he'd never be able to damage Blue enough to kill her. And bigger question, can he do anything other than punching and kicking while teleporting? Cause otherwise it seems like he'd be limiting himself by trying to teleport around.

We already presented our cases why this isn't the case and you just keep trying to stretch it out. Gosh we are going in circles, I'm gonna take a breather for a sec.

A cooldown is implied, because there's a short timeframe where he doesn't use it, if there wasn't a cooldown then he could teleport like bambambambambam. But instead it's like bam bam bam bam.

Yeah Imma go to bed now honestly. My final points:

Even without a cooldown, bottom line is Shadow can't hurt Blue enough to kill her, and he it doesn't appear as though he can teleport spam and use his other Chaos moves at the same time, so he's kinda limiting himself.

Blue has far more fighting experience and power than Shadow does, which will overwhelm him.

Most of his haxes simply don't work against her, thus why I think she has the upper hand.

Good night all.

CinnabarManx421 said:
All of this indicates to me that he has at least a 1 second cool down, and at most a 5 second cooldown from the other examples. Okay? And again, it's not like it matters much since he'd never be able to damage Blue enough to kill her. And bigger question, can he do anything other than punching and kicking while teleporting? Cause otherwise it seems like he'd be limiting himself by trying to teleport around.
Well, to answer your questio

Back