• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-High 6-A and at least high 6-A for Shadow and has access to wisps

-Speed Equalized

-SBA

Shadow:

Blue Diamond:

A06FCD69-5D26-4F83-96CE-663CC3E00CFD
I am large and in charge.

DE2AF02B-93D5-47DF-94B1-CCEC34197063
So you took care of Sonic and Silver, and now you think you can best me?

Going with Shadow.

Shadow will abuse hax unlike Sonic and Silver. He also has the option of using Hero Shadow/Dark Shadow to increase his stats. I say he takes it handily with a time stop and BFR.

BFR kinda isn't big enough to be useful here. It's a rift only the size of Shadow, if not a little bigger. Blue's a giant.

Shadow can also destroy the gemstone with his Chaos Spear to get around that Low-High regen. That's where the source of it comes from.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Shadow can also destroy the gemstone with his Chaos Spear to get around that Low-High regen. That's where the source of it comes from.
I don't think so. Blue Diamond's durability is >2 exatons while Shadow's AP is around 183 petatons, don't think he'd be able to break it before she reforms. Even assuming he'd know to break the gemstone in the first place.

Blue's killed 2 hedgehogs already, what makes this one any different? ovo

There is a difference between piercing and attacking with blunt force. That was what Shadow was arguing with Chaos Spear.

MYHERO said:
There is a difference between piercing and attacking with blunt force. That was what Shadow was arguing with Chaos Spear.
In real life, yes, but I'm preety sure we treat piercing and blunt damage as the same damage.

Not necessarily. I've successfully argued for M82s ******* 9-Bs up due to the bullet they fire being able to penetrate stuff with 9-A dura despite the gun itself being 18kj.

I think we can say Chaos Spear will hurt more than his other attacks. What we can't immediately assume is that it'll one shot her or something because it doesn't ever work like that and he has an AP disadvantage.

The gem is a pretty obvious choice if you're looking for weak spots though, and Shadow has dealt with a lot of things where hitting weak spots was the key to victory.

Wokistan said:
The gem is a pretty obvious choice if you're looking for weak spots though, and Shadow has dealt with a lot of things where hitting weak spots was the key to victory.
That kinda seems like game mechanics though wouldn't it? I mean if a boss had a big shiny red weakspot, like they do in lots of games, it's likely that they'd protect it no?

They'd protect it yeah but he can still get around that protection. Stuff like Eggman's pod having a window doesn't really seem like game mechanics in the first place and seems rather common sense that it would be an area of lower durability.

I guess maybe. But even then, he'd probably have to continuously hit it to break it, and after one hit she'd likely move to protect it.

Your title ignites my salt

I say Shadow. He's more likely to spam Chaos Control making him a harder target to hit + his experience with identifying weakspots would help him despite having the AP disadvantage. He'd know to just stay clear of Blue Diamond while hitting her gemstone enough times the damage starts to take affect.

Edit: Also, if things do get too heated, he'd probably resort to Chaos Blast as a last ditch effort which should be far superior to his Chaos Spear.

Going with Blue. Chaos spear would do some damage sure but Shadow doesn't have many viable options here since Blue and Gems in general resist a lot of his techniques. Blue should eventually just chip him down honestly

I think her gemstone is more a weak point in the sense of it being how to permakill her as opposed to her taking massively increased damage there though. His time stop helps here, and if he rifts the portion with the gemstone that should be a win, but he;s at a significant stats disadvantage.

The disadvantage is lesser than before though. With his power limiters off he demolished an army of Mephiles the Dark clones, who could match him individually prior.

Since DaBoi's thread got closed I'll repost his excellent description of this fight.

"Blue Diamond just took Sonic's shoes & snatched Silver's gloves and she is on a RAMPAGE! With 2 hedgehogs down, only one remains and he is PISSED!"

What would she take from Shadow tho?

Naw, he's a relatively cool dude in the games. People just treat him like this because "heh heh Sonic sucks"

@WeeklyBattles

Being able to adjust to different levels of gravity =/= resisting being torn apart.

AP gap isn't big enough to tank Chaos Spears, plus Shadow is uninhibited so he's much stronger than his base where he's 183 petatons. He can also fire multiple Chaos Spears at once, surely one of those could hit the gem, plus he isn't stupid.

@CinnabarManx421 Danmaku? Shadow can just teleport and stop time.

Back