• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayo hold up Shadow doesn't even have a Chaos Emerald, he can't do any of this nonsense without it. Even if he could, I'm pretty sure he has a limited amount of Chaos Energy without one.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Ayo hold up Shadow doesn't even have a Chaos Emerald, he can't do any of this nonsense without it. Even if he could, I'm pretty sure he has a limited amount of Chaos Energy without one.
Shadow doesn't need a Chaos Emerald for Chaos Control.

Even so the green Chaos Emerald is listed as standard equipment.

We need to update his profile then, but we can save that for another time.

And you're saying Indigo Asteroid can suck in objects that are too big?

MYHERO said:
Shadow wouldn't give a shit if either of these two died.
Just one slight derail and I'm done, but yeah, he would care. If the enemy was powerful enough to take these two out, he'd be pissed since he's grown to have more respect for both of these two over the years. He wouldn't be crying or sobbing, but he'd definitely take his rage out on the person that did it. He's edgy, but not without compassion.

What are Shadow's haxes? I mean, Blue Diamond's are Gem related that won't affect him. Won't Blue either smack him or spam Danmaku?

If you're tearing apart via gravity, no it's not. That's like saying being resistant to fire =/= resistant to being burned alive.

That said, I doubt her gravity resistance is on the level of black holes.

It wouldnt tear her apart as the tearing apart is done via gravity manip

Also Indigo Asteroid doesnt tear things apart thats Violet Void

WeeklyBattles said:
It wouldnt tear her apart as the tearing apart is done via gravity manip

Also Indigo Asteroid doesnt tear things apart thats Violet Void
Unless if the gravity she adjusted to is gravity that's powerful enough to tear matter appart, it won't suffice.

Yes it does.

Is that Violet Void that's a black hole then? I mean, Shadow shouldn't have it to begin with because the only games he has access to them in are phone games, but I've only heard of it being a black hole.

I see that the OP has specifically allowed them here, but in general we really shouldn't assume characters can use things that are specifically power ups at will if that's not how they work.

Also, why do we assume he's gonna go for void before the other 20 or so?

@Wok Many of Mario's abilities are power-ups and they don't have to be specified in the OP.

I don't know about the others but I never used Violet Void as a reason.

I don't think we should assume he randomly has those either, though Mario at the very least has a power up reserve in a lot of games. Granted it can only store one power at a time.

Mario actually stores Power Ups. Dude canonically has an inventory. And he uses them every game. Sonic should obviously have Wisps (duh), but no one else should tbh.

Don't really care just pionting out what I noticed, also his damage would add up and with CC spam she wouldn't be able to really hit him at all.

Not too invested in this and not voting.

Back