• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sex Pistols reaction time

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
After reading over Vento Aureo and reaching "Sex Pistols Appears!" Kraftwerk an A speed stand couldnt react to a fractured bullet that was relfected by Sex Pistols , and further looking in i found 2 other cas es where the stand failed to protect its user , so after a bit of help from Austrian Man Meat in chat i formed this disccusion, should the stand have MFTL reactions or do you have another case on why its shouldnt?

A doesnt always mean A,

the speed can be incredible high but there are ones who are faster and slower despite having the same stat,

i would say we should add a "likely a lot higher" to sex pistols current speed and mention your examples ^_^

GreatestSin said:
A doesnt always mean A,
the speed can be incredible high but there are ones who are faster and slower despite having the same stat,

i would say we should add a "likely a lot higher" to sex pistols current speed and mention your examples ^_^
But they wouldnt just make a MSH A speed stand , and even if Kraftwerk wasent MFTL and assuming it was SoL or FTL from it being A that could still bring raise Sex Pistols combat speed or reaction time to Sol or well FTL to an extent

mmhhh, maybe the bullet being shot is normal bullet lvl but after getting redirectedby his stand it would be FTL/MFTL? because the bullet and gun alone are definively normal so they cant be MFTL, the only possible option i see is that the stand (the small yellow creatures) accelerate the bullet while redirecting it :/

but this needs more votes i guess :(

Thats what i mainly was tryiong to the gun and the bullet obviously do not have the qualites to move at those speeds, but it must to take a alot of striking strength to actually make something like a bullet MFTL or FTL , also i was gonna say nump but this thread has been inactive for quite for a couple of months

you could post a request in the calc-request thread and ask if someone can calc the striking strength, this would than mean that sex pistol itself has MFTL reaction speed and a rather high striking strength...

Back