• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several OPM character upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do we have to say that full power saitama isnt a part of the argument its what genos think saitama is capable of and has directly seen with his Own eyes
if thats the case then saitama is boundless.
dude, the wiki doesn't even allow stuff like that. just because someone says someone is stronger than another character doesnt make them stronger.

Arrogant? Believe me if I was arrogant I would acknowledge it because I am very aware of my faults.
That would contradict you being arrogant and the fact that you haven’t acknowledged it literally supports you are, but ok
As for you not believing so it's the issue of scaling to Saitama at all. The note on his page literally says "no" to the meteor punch scaling to anyone due to it being Saitama’s attack.
This would only work if we didnt know how much strength he was using then and there as it varies. But now we literally have something we can use, also it says “refrain” meaning try not to, but we can and now we can literally scale Gougetsu to the meteor as we have evidence that allows that.
Also you need to consider that it may be an outlier for scaling considering the 6 tier 7 feats that these guys scale to.
Can you prove its an outlier? If not then stop claiming/making that argument. Prove the lore contradicts (I literally proved it supports it). Maybe you should consider that its possible for people to upscale. Its called being a shone series and getting stronger over time 😳.
It's durability is like High 7-C. He doesn't scale to it there.

Also your the heap of ******* skaven shit who assumes I suddenly became knowledgeable in a few hours. It ain't that easy.
The meteor scales to country level, Saitama overpowered it making him scale to country level atleast. Genos watches and sees the strength of Saitama at the time, he compared this strength to Gougetsu. Not sure whats hard to comprehend here.

Ad homenin gg? 😈

this whole thing about lore hurts my brain
here something on saitamas profile that will help
Saitama is likely far stronger than this depiction of his current feats since he has ended every fight thus far effortlessly
lore has nothing to do with this
Lord i do not believe you have paid attention to my arguments, lmao 😂 the lore depicts Gougetsu scaling to suppressed saitama

Lord i do not believe you have paid attention to my arguments, lmao 😂 the lore depicts Gougetsu scaling to suppressed saitama
im not tryna break any rules here
but ill state this again.
  • Refrain from trying to scale anyone else from Saitama’s attacks, as he is the verse’s god tier and the results of his attacks can be inconsistent.

He's been wrong before about Tornado before despite seeing her in action. He also has underestimated Saitama's strength multiple times and doesn't get a good idea about his power until after the AG fight.

It doesn't make lore sense. If it made lore sense we'd just have a direct statement about him being stronger than the meteor, as we've seen with Genos' burst mode, or we'd see a feat with Goketsu. We also have a general guideline about Saitama scaling which this would go against.
scans?
The note on saitama is for them TAKING HIS PUNCHES, not going against scaling towards his lesser feats if we have statements. Major difference.
The lore does indeed support him scaling higher, it doesnt have to say he scales to a meteor when it depicts he scales to Saitama who scales above meteor vs z city

im not tryna break any rules here
but ill state this again.
  • Refrain from trying to scale anyone else from Saitama’s attacks, as he is the verse’s god tier and the results of his attacks can be inconsistent.
We have went over this several times already, cherry picking fallacy and argument from repetition be like :cringetroll:

We have went over this several times already, cherry picking fallacy and argument from repetition be like :cringetroll:
The warning about temp banning people still applies to you. Stay on thread topic.

From this point on no more personal attacks.

That would contradict you being arrogant and the fact that you haven’t acknowledged it literally supports you are, but ok

This would only work if we didnt know how much strength he was using then and there as it varies. But now we literally have something we can use, also it says “refrain” meaning try not to, but we can and now we can literally scale Gougetsu to the meteor as we have evidence that allows that.

Can you prove its an outlier? If not then stop claiming/making that argument. Prove the lore contradicts (I literally proved it supports it). Maybe you should consider that its possible for people to upscale. Its called being a shone series and getting stronger over time 😳.

The meteor scales to country level, Saitama overpowered it making him scale to country level atleast. Genos watches and sees the strength of Saitama at the time, he compared this strength to Gougetsu. Not sure whats hard to comprehend here.

Ad homenin gg? 😈
If I was arrogant I would include that in the list of my faults, which includes but isn't limited to: Short temper, somewhat impatient, doesn't take things very seriously, easily distracted, bad social judge, ETC, ETC.

I'll cover 2 and 4 here: What Saitama overpowered was the GPE of the meteor. Which probably wouldn't break tier 7.

Why do I need to? The feats speak for themselves ad weren't casual.

Most likely.

I'll cover 2 and 4 here: What Saitama overpowered was the GPE of the meteor. Which probably wouldn't break tier 7.
Ok ill use your logic here. If Saitama overpowered the GBE then he scales regardless as the GBE was capable of holding in that energy which literally explodes the moment the meteor takes any damaged that allows it to be broken apart. Not only this, but Saitama literally takes the explosion as well. This refutes nothing.

Ok ill use your logic here. If Saitama overpowered the GBE then he scales regardless as the GBE was capable of holding in that energy which literally explodes the moment the meteor takes any damaged that allows it to be broken apart. Not only this, but Saitama literally takes the explosion as well. This refutes nothing.
The explosion was his punch. Not the meteor's power.

Ok, can... Can someone just tell me what's going on so I can at least try and evaluate it. The argument seems to be going everywhere, and I don't feel like reading through this shit.

If Saitama overpowered the GBE then he scales regardless as the GBE was capable of holding in that energy which literally explodes the moment the meteor takes any damaged that allows it to be broken apart
Actually, no. GBE and Kinetic Energy don't have much to do with each other really. Because the object moving at such speeds has the energy spread around it and its not taking the full recoil until it hits something.

In other words the meteor wouldn't be taking its full energy until impact, where it would be vaporized because the current assumption has it moving at like 1.5 million m/s

GPE doesn't work either, you'd need to find the left over energy from the meteor's slowdown and subtract it by the energy of the fragments. Though at that point Reaper would be right that it would be closer to 7-C or 7-B rather than Tier 6.

What??????????????????? WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok, can... Can someone just tell me what's going on so I can at least try and evaluate it. The argument seems to be going everywhere, and I don't feel like reading through this shit.
People are trying to upgrade Gouketsu to 6-A. As well as scaling Genos and Metal Knight to a 6-B meteor. As well as scaling peak Psykorochi to a weakened one as well as scaling others to her

As a straight answer the OP is saying that since Genos considered that Saitama needed backup to take down Goketsu, he should scale to the meteor's KE since he's seen Saitama exert at least that much effort before.

The High 6-A was dropped. The most this would be is 6-A under the assumption that Genos knew the ship tilt was due to Saitama rather than Tornado. OP dropped it after he learned what we had the meteor at.

People are trying to upgrade Gouketsu to 6-A. As well as scaling Genos and Metal Knight to a 6-B meteor. As well as scaling peak Psykorochi to a weakened one as well as scaling others to her
Thanks for the summary dude. And here's my response.

WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? HOW???????????? WHY???????

Like, seriously, how? I am asking. Genos and Metal Knight probably didn't even slow the meteor down, Saitama neg diffed Gouketsu nobody scales to Saitama, for the Psykorochi stuff idk.

Last edited:
Like, seriously, how? I am asking. Genos and Metal Knight probably didn't even slow the meteor down, Saiatams neg diffed Gouketsu nobody scales to Saiatama, for the Psykorochi stuff idk.
There is a statment in The databook that implies that if they worked together they could have stopped it

Like, seriously, how? I am asking. Genos and Metal Knight probably didn't even slow the meteor down, Saiatams neg diffed Gouketsu nobody scales to Saiatama, for the Psykorochi stuff idk.
Also that would be genos imagined saitama

You just sorta. quoted someone saying what a bunch. Which is why I said I jumped the gun, that was rash mistake on my part rather than a legitimate fault.

Also that would be genos imagined saitama
Why would you just trust Genos? Saitama has literally never actually tried to beat someone ever anytime ever. Why would a single statement from a Genos who hasn't even seen the depths of his master's strength matter?

Why would you just trust Genos? Saitama has literally never actually tried to beat someone ever anytime ever. Why would a single statement from a Genos who hasn't even seen the depths of his master's strength matter?
Because he knows that saitama destroyed the meteor and thought that gouketsu was comparable, this after getting a read on his energy signatur, so he wouldn't scale to actuall saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back