• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several OPM character upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall are just gonna disregard my arguments can some like quote my argument and explain whats wrong with it text by text

Because there's no evidence behind it. When Genos did his VGS training he didn't fight the meteor because... its a meteor. Its a large rock, not a monster. There's nothing to compare between the two. At least Boros has a threat rating above it, so something can exist unlike here.
those cities being countries in size.
This is based on a Anime globe picture that doesn't even support this idea. Every single piece of evidence we have disproves the idea that the cities are country sized. Unless you're using Lichtenstein as a basis or something.

Because there's no evidence behind it. When Genos did his VGS training he didn't fight the meteor because... its a meteor. Its a large rock, not a monster. There's nothing to compare between the two. At least Boros has a threat rating above it, so something can exist unlike here.
You haven't been following the disscussion i agreed that gouketsu doesn't scale to the meteors AP instead he scales to saitamas meteor punch or atleast being able to destroy the meteor

instead he scales to saitamas meteor punch
No, he does not. He thinks his strength is unfathomable, then says its almost like Saitama's. Not exactly like Saitama's. We're not upgrading a character to Tier 6 based on shaky scaling chain.

You haven't been following the disscussion i agreed that gouketsu doesn't scale to the meteors AP instead he scales to saitamas meteor punch or atleast being able to destroy the meteor
That would still be 6-B regardless...

also the meteor isn't some god tier, the databook heavily implies that if metal knight and genos had co-oporated they would have stopped the meteor
z9mixpanwel61.png

also the meteor isn't some god tier, the databook heavily implies that if metal knight and genos had co-oporated they would have stopped the meteor
z9mixpanwel61.png
Uh no. The meteor is far stronger than anything Metal Knight ever had. He even said **** it the moment he realized he could do nothing. And the "S-Class heroes are powerless!?" in the corner implies theyre hopeless against the meteor

Its mentioned in the story that if they worked together they would have reduced the damages, and if Saitama was present from the jump there would have been zero damages.

That doesn't mean they scale to the meteor's KE or scale in a way that makes then 6-B, a rating that we get nothing close to for over one hundred chapters.

Also Metal Knight is Low 6-B with prep so like… even if he and Genos could’ve stopped the meteor, that wouldn’t make Genos a 6-B.

where is that stated?
Because the meteor is 6-B and Metal Knight's best feats only come up to Low 6-B?

that would be because they are not co-operating
Even if they did, it still wouldn';t make a difference. 2 High 7-Cs were unable to even stop the meteor. Bang himself, who is far stronger than both, implied he couldn't do shit against it.

Because the meteor is 6-B and Metal Knight's best feats only come up to Low 6-B?
metal knights best feat is constituting more than half of the power to destroy the meteor
Even if they did, it still wouldn';t make a difference. 2 High 7-Cs were unable to even stop the meteor. Bang himself, who is far stronger than both, implied he couldn't do shit against it.
again they wouldnt be high 7-C, and bang is specifically stated to be bad against large opponents also

metal knights best feat is constituting more than half of the power to destroy the meteor
What? That isn't even stated anywhere

again they wouldnt be high 7-C, and bang is specifically stated to be bad against large opponents also
Neither have literally shown no feat above Tier 7 at the time.Their best feats were High 7-C atm, and High 7-C plus High 7-C won't equate to 6-B

What? That isn't even stated anywhere
thats completly diffrent than your statment thats my argument, you have to prove that metal knight can't have something that powerful
Neither have literally shown no feat above Tier 7 at the time.Their best feats were High 7-C atm, and High 7-C plus High 7-C won't equate to 6-B
show a contradiction, your assuming the 7-c rating is valid when i provide arguments that they downscale from the meteor

thats completly diffrent than your statment thats my argument, you have to prove that metal knight can't have something that powerful
Because that is NLF. We scale people off of feats and consistency, not very vague statements and mental gymnastics.

You stated that metal knight never had something as powerful as the meteor when i was arguing that he down Scales from destroying the meteor now you have to prove that he can't have something that powerful its reverse burden of proof, i never made that statment

Because again, he's never shown it.

Plus, where does the statement come from? Can someone show me a scan

Thats not what you said though you didn't say he hasn't shown it you said he never ever had it and that the meteor is far stronger than anything he Ever had

This is based on a Anime globe picture that doesn't even support this idea. Every single piece of evidence we have disproves the idea that the cities are country sized. Unless you're using Lichtenstein as a basis or something.
“Theres no evidence behind it”
He shows us what the meteor was capable of and several class S heroes have stated it was going to destroy city z and possibly threat multiple cities around. The hero association has watched over this meteor and deemed it as a city level threat.
Genos saw saitama destroy this meteor. He knows Saitama scales to this meteor, yet after seeing the strength, and even feeling, of Gougetsu he deemed him as a threat to Saitama. He should scale.

This wiki has the meteor scaling to country level so this isnt an argument, take this up to them

Thats not what you said through you didn't say he hasn't shown it you said he never ever had it and that the meteor is far stronger than anything he Ever had
Because we need solid feats. His best showing is Low 6-B. Him having to cooperate with other S-Class heroes would imply that he's not doing everything. Plus you haven't given me the scan

Because we need solid feats. His best showing is Low 6-B. Him having to cooperate with other S-Class heroes would imply that he's not doing everything. Plus you haven't given me the scan
Its the databook one i posted earlier where it says, "if only they would have worked together"

Not when he lacks anything close to the meteor, Genos never directly compared the two, and when stronger characters than Goketsu have demonstrably worse showings.
Feats aren’t limitations, using this same reasoning many characters wouldnt scale to anything since “they are weaker than people with lesser showings”.
Genos literally says his strength is close to Saitamas lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back