• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven deadly sins speed revision:

Thinking about that, We have Summer and Winter in the same Country at the same time? I think not.

So, can we said based on this:

static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/5639558-merlin+ability+teleportation+%282%29.png

That Merlin's brf range is at least the distance North/South of Britannia making Galan Mach 5626 ?

Remembering that probably is more than Britannia's. Distance

@Muuuuh

I wouldn't say so. It's never specified where Merlin teleported Vivian. She could have teleported her to the polar ice caps for all we care. We can't use this to up the size of Brittania.

@Reppuzan, sorry I did not make myself understood right. My point is that the calculation of the speed of Galan was used the distance of Vaizel to Lionnes because it was the largest distance, confirmed, that Merlin sent someone with a teleportation.

But I come here to bring a new point, a country the size of Britannia can not have a difference of Summer / Winter at the same time of the year, so I think it is right to return in the calculation instead of the distance of Vaizel to Liones, the distance of Britannia, (Which is the same North / South distance of Great Britain). This would make Galan upgrade to Mach 5626

@Muuuuh

The thing is, it's never specified where Merlin sent Vivian. We can't immediately assume it's in Brittania and having summer and winter at the same time would imply that Brittania is the size of a supercontinent.

@Reppuzan exactly

Static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/5639558-merlin+ability+teleportation+%282%29.png

But when metlin teleport vivian we see winter/sumer/meteors, etc... Use just the distance between Liones and Vaizel is a very very low end.

Use the distance of North and south of britannia arent more correctly?

@Muuuuh

Once again, we don't know where Merlin teleported Vivian. It could have been to the Arctic, the Antarctic, the Andes, or some other location.

Without a specifiable distance, we cannot make a speed calc.

@Reppuzan , you agree that it is out of britannia? Cause its nor winter in Britannia in that time.

I believe what Reppuzan is saying is because we don't know exactly where Vivian was sent, properly quantifying it would be impossible.

Davidsteel1 said:
I believe what Reppuzan is saying is because we don't know exactly where Vivian was sent, properly quantifying it would be impossible.

I agree with this too. My point is just this: We are using a very low end (Vaizel to Liones), but since we know thats Merlin's range is more than Britannia's size, use the distance North South of Britannia makes the calc more sure.

Don't forget this is fiction and as such it is still possible that those places could still exist within Britainia, one piece is a perfect example of this islands in the sky, islands where the sun seems to perpetually shine etc. What we have now is a conservative estimate, if and/or when more information on Britannia and the world around it is revealed then this becomes a more substantial discussion

@David I think since the author said that Britannia is the real world in the past we can use real winter/summer thing to do this, but your op point is right for me

Back