• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fraudrin Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0124-009.png

0124-010.png

Does this look like complete physical destruction? A mutilated body with a more or less intact head?

Wherein said body needed to change in Negative Energy or Miasma to possess someone
0124-011.png
I think the moment we see his head is like for the anime a reflexion for us to understand who he is

The only character that has explicit op regen in the verse is ban, why yall arguing for that fodder fraudrin 😭

SD could only regenerate holes in her body, what did cath regen from?
Chaos isn't even physical
SD basically is light as long as light exist she’ll be able to regen from photons like Kizaru but without any constraint like « logia forms »

Cath transcends life and death was unkillable even for Chaos Arthur and the others survived getting shredded to ribbons etc…

Chaos scales to Cath since he absorbed him and his powers

Arthur scales to Chaos since he can use his powers

Me too it truly heart breaking
Bro you're the reason its sad 😭
SD basically is light as long as light exist she’ll be able to regen from photons like Kizaru but without any constraint like « logia forms »

Cath transcends life and death was unkillable even for Chaos Arthur and the others survived getting shredded to ribbons etc…

Chaos scales to Cath since he absorbed him and his powers

Arthur scales to Chaos since he can use his powers
Rejected
Immortality
Same as above
Same as above

Chaos > ban > the verse
Bam

Nnt threads are funny because you can just throw random bullshit and call it a day
True.

I have the time of my life keeping track of some of them because of all the random bullshit that's thrown out.

But speaking of random bullshit, can we stop spamming comments like these? They made the 8 million NNT threads going on a bit hard to keep track of.

So lets see
We have concluded:

Fraudrin is an L and only had high mid regen over the course of 16 years

The verse caps at mid high regen

Okay you goobers, no more of this "NNT fans are sad" nonsense. Yes this thread is borderline pathetic, but making it sadder by throwing the same line over and over again aint helping nobody here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back