• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fraudrin Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low godly for SD got applied? The ****
No not applied I asked for High regen they said elemental Intangibility was not an argument to refute the fact that she regen
She should get high (Her regen is basically the same as Kizaru but even better)

No not applied I asked for High regen they said elemental Intangibility was not an argument to refute the fact that she regen
She should get high (Her regen is basically the same as Kizaru but even better)
No she shouldn't, she never regenerated from light alone
You had your fun the first 5 times. This thread is unambigously accepted, stretching it by making fun of a certain one isnt helping
Sowwy 🥺

No she shouldn't, she never regenerated from light alone
She actually was rejected from Dahlia and Dubs and we know that taking the gods inside you (naughty ik) through possession is equivalent to taking their counsciousness in.
Therefore at the moment she was rejected she was nothing else than a rejected consciousness she then proceeded to create a light body

As stated by the author she is the power of light it’s like a personification the same rules that apply for Kizaru should apply to her she can rematerialise her entire body from photons which is High

She actually was rejected from Dahlia and Dubs and we know that taking the gods inside you (naughty ik) through possession is equivalent to taking their counsciousness in.
Therefore at the moment she was rejected she was nothing else than a rejected consciousness she then proceeded to create a light body

As stated by the author she is the power of light it’s like a personification the same rules that apply for Kizaru should apply to her she can rematerialise her entire body from photons which is High
I'd appreciate if you make a crt with scans in it, so we can debate this there

Highlight scans

I'd appreciate if you make a crt with scans in it, so we can debate this there

Highlight scans
Yeah that’s what I said in the thread we closed i’ll wait until I have more time and assemble scans to make another more detailed thread

Btw through possession Meliodas and other possessed dudes had access to said counsciousness of the gods is it an ability ? Cause I can’t find anything about it on Vsbw they basically accessed their memories

Basically if you were getting possessed by DK or SD you would take their counsciousness in.
People like Mel and Zeldris could then access all of the memories of DK
What kind of ability is it ? Memory Manip? Or should we refrain on putting this on the profiles since it’s inherent to possession not to their powers ?

Basically if you were getting possessed by DK or SD you would take their counsciousness in.
What kind of ability is it ? Memory Manip? Or should we refrain on putting this on the profiles since it’s inherent to possession not to their powers ?
Yeah just possession

She didn't possess them, it was cheat hope-based brain washing, hence why both of them were manipulated at the same time rather than just SD jumping into a single vessel.

Dubs and Dahlia could even extend the control to fairies and giants.

Last edited:
  • demons with 7 hearts have high mid, those who don't have mid high
No? it's directly contradicted, even demons with 7 hearts can't regenerate from High-Mid levels of damage as shown by the previous posts of ByAsura.

Zero demons will scale to Fraudrin's level of regeneration, it's being removed from the physiology blog, which is explained in the OP.

Only Fraudrin scales to High-Mid, everyone else would be assumed scale to Mid if no further evidence is provided in the story for that specific character. That's it.

Also i would advise everyone to check the OP to see if I've correctly accounted your votes, because given the length of this thread, and the "vagueness" of some people's overall positions on this thread it's very hard to correctly catagorizes votes.

So if you wish for me to change your vote/explain it more in-depth like i did for ByAsura or add you to the OP, quote this comment, it'll make this process a lot easier on me.

No? it's directly contradicted, even demons with 7 hearts can't regenerate from High-Mid levels of damage as shown by the previous posts of ByAsura.
That was because the character was weakened and out of stamina. They should still get high mid for having regeneration that surpasses the vampire clan in the databook
She didn't possess them, it was cheat hope

That was because the character was weakened and out of stamina
Prove that, specifically prove that because the character was weakened and out of stamina they couldn't regenerate from Mid-High levels of damage. Because that's an assertion which you haven't proven yet.

They should still get high mid for having regeneration that surpasses the vampire clan in the databook
I'm removing that down the line as well, since the assumption this should be applicable to every single vampire because one vampire has this feat is completely illogical. Also give me the scans where it states demons have higher levels of regeneration compared to the vampire clan?

That was because the character was weakened and out of stamina. They should still get high mid for having regeneration that surpasses the vampire clan in the databook
It's not, and he wasn't really when half-dead demons have healed from severe injuries. Destroying their head or hearts, no matter their power level, will kill them.

This isn't something that's debatable.

Chandler died. And demons explicitly can't heal after death, so they can't regenerate from being cut to pieces.

Also, you're only addressing one instance that I gave.

Anyway, I'm not saying darkness regen users don't have the capacity for healing that powerful, I'm just saying a demon couldn't even use it to that extent due to being dead.

Last edited:
SD basically is light as long as light exist she’ll be able to regen from photons like Kizaru but without any constraint like « logia forms »
Nothing suggests her entire body is regenerative light.

Aside from that, let's look at the Q&A.

This is the exact wording.
Q377Why the face of the Supreme Deity cannot be seen?Because it's the light itself.
Nabaka is saying that her face is the light itself (not underneath it), thusly she doesn't have an actual visible face.

However, a face beneath the light is shown in two different sources.

The Q&A is contradicted.

Last edited:
Also i would advise everyone to check the OP to see if I've correctly accounted your votes, because given the length of this thread, and the "vagueness" of some people's overall positions on this thread it's very hard to correctly catagorizes votes.

So if you wish for me to change your vote/explain it more in-depth like i did for ByAsura or add you to the OP, quote this comment, it'll make this process a lot easier on me.
This scan? This will updreade the regeneration negation

Prove that, specifically prove that because the character was weakened and out of stamina they couldn't regenerate from Mid-High levels of damage. Because that's an assertion which you haven't proven yet.

I'm removing that down the line as well, since the assumption this should be applicable to every single vampire because one vampire has this feat is completely illogical. Also give me the scans where it states demons have higher levels of regeneration compared to the vampire clan?
One more downgrade thread and I am reporting you.

Ok, so how about Low-Mid effective regeneration for Demons, removing Fraudrin's Low Godly, and giving possibly Mid-High via possession?

Ok, so how about Low-Mid effective regeneration for Demons
Demons in general already have combat effective Mid regeneration on the demon physiology page, which i'm completely fine with given the amount of evidence for mid-level regen for Demons.

So i don't believe that needs to be changed/downgraded tbh. Unless you got evidence that proves Low-Mid would be more consistent than Mid, which if that's the case then i'm fine with the downgrade.

possibly Mid-High via possession?
For who and why exactly?

That's for lesser demons, not upper demons.

Fraudrin, since we don't exactly know the circumstances of his destruction (plus speed wanted me to ask).

That's for lesser demons, not upper demons.
That should still be applicable towards higher level demons as well no? since i don't remember anything the series which states or even implies lower level demons have better regeneration capabilities than higher level demons.

Fraudrin, since we don't exactly know the circumstances of his destruction (plus speed wanted me to ask).
Sure, that's what i'm arguing in my OP already, Fraudrin definitely needs to have Mid-High via regenerating from Acid Down.

That should still be applicable towards higher level demons as well no?
It should, but they're superior to it and should have a separate section.
since i don't remember anything the series which states or even implies lower level demons have better regeneration capabilities than upper demons.
They do. It's worth noting that half of the Demon variants in the series aren't even shown regenerating, despite having the ability to.
Sure, that's what i'm arguing in my OP already, Fraudrin definitely needs to have Mid-High via regenerating from Acid Down.
Like I said, it should be possibly due to the circumstances.

It should, but they're superior to it.
Low-Mid < Mid though? if Supreme Demons have at least equal regeneration to lower level demons, which have Mid then they should be assumed to have Mid as well.

Definitely wouldn't say that these scans prove or imply higher level demons having worse regeneration capabilities compared to lower level demons.

Like I said, it should be possibly.
Aight, i'm fine with that. I'll change it to a possibly in the OP rq.

Low-Mid < Mid though? if Supreme Demons have at least equal regeneration to lower level demons, which have Mid then they should be assumed to have Mid as well.
Meant to say Mid.
Definitely wouldn't say that these scans prove or imply higher level demons having worse regeneration capabilities compared to lower level demons.
It definitely does.

Chandler places the regeneration capabilities of demons like himself in an entirely different category after Merlin (who's seen a lot of demons regenerate) is shocked by their ability to recover. How is that not implication?

On second thought, never mind. I don't care anymore since there's a databook scan (I'll get it in a moment) saying the demon race can heal from decapitation.

Meant to say Mid.
K.

It definitely does.

Chandler places the regeneration capabilities of demons like himself in an entirely different category after Merlin (who's seen a lot of demons regenerate) is shocked by their ability to recover. How is that not implication?
I'm asking how is that an implication of higher level demons having worse regeneration capabilities compared to lower level demons, because in your previous post you made it out to seem like higher level demons have weaker regeneration compared to lower level demons.

I don't know if there's some sort of mix up that you're misunderstanding what I'm saying or i'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Ok, then.

Anyway, I found the scan. It says they (in general) can regen from decapitation or getting pierced.

This is mid regen and superior to every lower regen feat on that page (all of them would definitely qualify for low-mid, not mid, if anyone quality checked them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back