• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fraudrin Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraudrin, since we don't exactly know the circumstances of his destruction (plus speed wanted me to ask).

Chapter 124
0124-020.png

Chapter 130
0130-008.png

0130-009.png

0130-010.png

Chapter 124

Context:

IIRC, Mel sees Fraudrin killing Liz; Mel fights Fraudrin and beats him (Hendrickson mentions that Fraudrin survived his encounter with Mel in Chap 124); Mel goes to Liz's body, goes berserk and nukes the kingdom (taking out the demons in the kingdom and further harming Fraudrin); What's left of Fraudrin falls into the chasm; Hendy and Dreyfus find him & etc.

I see what you're talking about, every single feat which is used to support the Mid-level regeneration on the physiology blog is only Low-Mid at most. That definitely needs to be removed and have the DeepL translation and the raw scan added in replacement since that's actual evidence for Mid-level regeneration.

If you could Imgur that shit up i'll make sure to add it when i revise the page after this thread finally concludes.

I don't use Imgur due to privacy, unfortunately.

I was actually hoping you did.

I'll get a proper translation and ask someone on that general purpose thread.

Np.

Since i got the support of 3 different mods, with zero mod contentions with anything in the OP, and finally the counter-arguments made against the OP's arguments being less than satisfactory, i'm going to start adding the changes here shortly.

I'll still keep the thread open until ByAsura gets the proper translation of that scan and i add it to the physiology page.

Mid-High should be removed from the demon physiology profile if NNT supporters can’t provide direct evidence of this type of scaling, but if they can logically reason why this would be applicable to every other high-level demons then the rating would be changed to a “possibly” instead of a concrete rating.
Byashura agrees with possibly for high ranking demons trough possession.

Nothing suggests her entire body is regenerative light.

Aside from that, let's look at the Q&A.

This is the exact wording.
Q377Why the face of the Supreme Deity cannot be seen?Because it's the light itself.
Nabaka is saying that her face is the light itself (not underneath it), thusly she doesn't have an actual visible face.

However, a face beneath the light is shown in two different sources.

The Q&A is contradicted.
The movie Also states she is the power of light

She can reform her entire body as seen during her arrival

Byashura agrees with possibly for high ranking demons trough possession.
K?

I don't, and i haven't seen the evidence for it being applicable to every high-level demon within the series. If ByAsura wants to come into this thread again and give his explanation then i'm more than fine to listen to what he gotta, but just because ByAusra supposedly said something doesn't mean i'm going to agree with it or add it to the profiles without further context.

The movie Also states she is the power of light
In context, that doesn't necessarily mean she's made of light, especially since she says right after to Ban 'The best you can do is leave a scratch'.
She can reform her entire body as seen during her arrival
All Goddess can. That's not being made of light, that's just arriving from heaven.

In context, that doesn't necessarily mean she's made of light, especially since she says right after to Ban 'The best you can do is leave a scratch'.
I adressed the leave a scratch thing in the other thread

All Goddess can. That's not being made of light, that's just arriving from heaven.
She actually was inside Dahlia and Dubs possessing them she was a fragmented cousciousness else could you demonstrate with a screenshot à moment of the movie where we can see her in heaven ? I might've missed something

She could heal using light Is it Also due to arriving From heaven ??? No.

K?

I don't, and i haven't seen the evidence for it being applicable to every high-level demon within the series. If ByAsura wants to come into this thread again and give his explanation then i'm more than fine to listen to what he gotta, but just because ByAusra supposedly said something doesn't mean i'm going to agree with it or add it to the profiles without further context.
Hey, did you apply everything ?

If so could we close this? (I am kinda ******** i have difficulties keeping up with all these threads)

She actually was inside Dahlia and Dubs possessing them she was a fragmented cousciousness else
I already explained this.

That wasn't her, that was explicitly Cheat Hope. The pink shit was her magic leaving them.
could you demonstrate with a screenshot à moment of the movie where we can see her in heaven ? I might've missed something
She attacked Mael before he left, so logically she was in heaven.
She could heal using light Is it Also due to arriving From heaven ??? No.
Yes. That's how all Goddesses teleport, even inside heaven.
I'll add it here in a couple minutes.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I already explained this.

That wasn't her, that was explicitly Cheat Hope. The pink shit was her magic leaving them.

She attacked Mael before he left, so logically she was in heaven.

Yes. That's how all Goddesses teleport, even inside heaven.

Thank you.
Cheat Hope does not possess People

When did she attack Mael?

So she can reform a body using light while being deconstructed into particles
for her « teleportation »

They weren't possessed, they were brain washed. Cheat Hope does that. They literally say it's Cheat Hope in the film.
  • Gelda: What was that?
  • Elizabeth: Cheat Hope?
How can you even argue with that?

When Mael was arriving on Earth. I doubt it was the fodder goddesses, given that he was damaged.

I just showed you that all Goddesses can do it. It's not proof of being light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back