• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Deadly Sin Revisions(Speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the scaling for the sub relativistic calc

Meliodas: at least Sub-Relativistic+, (Saved Elizabeth and moved this fast), Relativistic with Demon Mark(Kept up with Full Power Demon King and blitzed him at one point), higher with Assault Mode, Even Higher with True Magic.

Ban: Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King)

King: Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King)

Escanor: Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King), higher in The One, even higher in The One Ultimate.

Merlin: Possibly Relativistic (fast enough to fake out Full Power Demon King)

Arthur Pendragon: At Least Relativistic( with the power of chaos he should be above Full Power Demon King)
I disagree somewhat. They did keep up with him together, but they were outclassed individually, and even The One was only on par with him.
Can the changes be applied?
When the thread is over.

I disagree somewhat. They did keep up with him together, but they were outclassed individually, and even The One was only on par with him.
They can get a possibly rating then? And I'm not sure on this but wasn't Escanor actually landing attacks on the full power demon king?

I'd just go with at most/at least sub-rel+ since DK is only a little bit above baseline Rel.

Because he's close enough to. Doesn't mean he's equal (I'm assuming you mean near-noon, The One definitely is equal).

I'd just go with at most/at least sub-rel+ since DK is only a little bit above baseline Rel.

Because he's close enough to. Doesn't mean he's equal (I'm assuming you mean near-noon, The One definitely is equal).
Understood so Ban and King can get an at most rating while escanor can get a Rel rating in the one

Meliodas: at least Sub-Relativistic+, (Saved Elizabeth and moved this fast), Relativistic with Demon Mark(Kept up with Full Power Demon King and blitzed him at one point), higher with Assault Mode, Even Higher with True Magic.

Ban: Possibly Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King)

King: Possibly Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King)

Escanor: Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King and somewhat blitzs him ), higher in The One, even higher in The One Ultimate.

Arthur Pendragon: At Least Relativistic( with the power of chaos he should be above Full Power Demon King)

Cath Palug: Relativistic(Kept up with Merlin )

Zeldris: Possibly Relativistic (Kept up with Demon Mark Meliodas),Higher with Ominous Nebula(doubles it's speed)
updated

Ban: Possibly Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King)

King: Possibly Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King)

Escanor: Relativistic( Kept up with Full Power Demon King and somewhat blitzs him ), higher in The One, even higher in The One Ultimate.

Cath Palug: Relativistic(Kept up with Merlin )

Zeldris: Possibly Relativistic (Kept up with Demon Mark Meliodas),Higher with Ominous Nebula(doubles it's speed)
Byasura do you agree with this?

Seems like an outlier for both of them, then.

Even The One could barely break through it.

It's worth noting that Hendrickson also does something similar when he stops Chandler's attack.

With Flash. Ludo was weakened against Cusack.

Oh, and likely Zeldris' sword skills, but he was portrayed as a little slower.

That should be fine, then.

Although I think it's weird Mael scales considering that Flash is Grace designed for speed amps, especially since he fought 2nd Mark Zel.

That should be fine, then.

Although I think it's weird Mael scales considering that Flash is Grace designed for speed amps, especially since he fought 2nd Mark Zel.
Wasn't there a statement of mael that mael surpasses ludociel like around high noon?

But as you said earlier Zeldris was a bit slower than ludociel sword skill wise so mael keeping up wouldn't be that much weird. And then other people scale to Mael and Dahila.

If someone can call Zeldris Sword Movements then we can a definite rating for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back