• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sesame Street / Muppets page creation discussion thread

I believe it was a upgrade in universe.

Grover is kind of held back by the fact that he is supposed to be a accurate representation of a 3 year old's intelligence.

Yobo Blue said:
I believe it was a upgrade in universe.
Grover is kind of held back by the fact that he is supposed to be a accurate representation of a 3 year old's intelligence.
Incorrect.

"According to a Noggi "Nogginoid", Grover is written to represent the psychological age of a 4-year-old. In a Snapchat by the New York Times, Grover claims he's "older than a breadbox, but young enough to live at home with my mommy.""

He's also held back by sometimes his stamina, his lack of skill, the limitations of his powers (Needs a phone booth to turn into Super Grover, needs a cape to fly, & what he uses as a cape affects his flight.), his regular crashing, being kind of a butt monkey for the show....

A bit off-topic, but for whatever reason, educational kids shows in general tend to be haxed

Like, I'm pretty sure that one show Cyberchase has legitimate 3-A feats

SpelunkyDunkey said:
I know everyone's talking about Sesame Street, but I genuinely want to make a Swedish Chef page.
To be fair, Sesame Street shares its verse with the Muppets, so you may share resources about it too.

I know a few Swedish Chef feats off the top of my head, actually.

• Survived multiple hits from muppets comparable to him
  • Caught Robin the Frog (Kermit's nephew) and was going to cook him just because Kermit rushed him on stage
  • The only character to ever block a karate chop from Miss Piggy (did it with a simple pot cover)
  • Violently fragmented a living cake with a baseball bat
  • Survived a bazooka shot's blast radius (albeit barely)
  • Survived a large amount of popcorn exploding, which covered his entire kitchen

@SpelunkyDunkey: So.... Catching & overpowering a small child? Blocking Miss Piggy's attack. Does she have any feats of Striking Strength, especially with her karate chop? Was the living cake made of any notable materials or show any durability feats?

Surviving a bazooka shot's blast radius MIGHT be notable, depending on how close he was to the center of the explosion. Could be outlier-ish without supporting feats, unfrotunatly.

Through what means did the popcorn explode? What did it do to the environment?

Looking into Abby's Flying Fairy School right now. Watching for the first time.

https://youtu.be/-95JU3mBz34?t=1m14s

"And Blogg is using sunlight to grow sunflowers." the teacher Mrs. Sparklenose narrates, as Blogg a preschooler aged (half-monster) half-fairy has a miniature sun descending over his sunflowers in the classroom. This is of course, stated as providing sunlight. (The sunflowers are also hot to the touch, such that steam erupts from the heat on contact.)

BloggSunlight
Anyone know how to calc that?

For pixel scaling, here's a video (Timestamp to useful shot for scaling in link.): https://youtu.be/Ov6X7WOxaSo?t=677

BloggSunlight2

Alternatively, here's a few shots that show a good amount of the characters; Big Bird is often said to be 8 feet tall, so he can be a measuring stick, & by finding the heights of the other characters, we can use them as measuring sticks in other scenes! :D

Image 1
BigBirdAbbyElmo
Image 2
BigBirdCleansCover
Image 3
Elmo'sGotTheMovesFinalShot

I´ve heard that sort of stuff is around 9-C, according to a 1000┬¬C Knife calc I saw before, I don´t remember where exactly, only that it was on this site.

Back