• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sentry vs God Emperor of Mankind

Battle of the haxed solar system level guys. "Combat speed" is equalized and use the Emperor's low end. '''The Emperor is not inside the Warp'''.

Yet another match that's going to be annoying for The Sentry to deal with.

This is kind of a stomp thread due to the fact that you have taken away the Warp. Without it the Emperor is powerful yet cannot stand against simmular beings. The reason the Emperor is powerful is because he empowers himself with the power of the Warp. That is the reason why he was able to tank Horus and the Void Dragon. Without it he is just an enhanced human with the abillity to never die.

when the warp is not involved in any way it basically means no hax shenanigans and no SS scaling to the emperor

he loses

if you mean: no warp SPACE emperor but he still can resort to his powers which he draws FROM the warp then its a different story

and obviously i fits warpspace emperor he randomly kills him with a thought

2 of the 3 are ridicoulus to argue about

leaving only the middle which he had meant i guess

(if the warp is not involved in anyway then this is a stomp thread and should not be allowed )

but if "cropfist" means that he is not inside the warp then that is a different story

The Emperor's not inside the Warp. My last Emperor thread had some users use Warp stats even after I specified that the fight was outside of it.

But then he can use the powers of the Warp, but not be IN the Warp? In that case my vote is for GEoM. He has fought beings of such power before (Horus,Void Dragon). And with his powers he has held of legions of demons and geneticaly enhanced super humans with his skills.

Clarification.

The Emperor is always able to use the powers of the Warp.

He's just much more powerful when his spirit is actually inside the Warp.

I'm pretty sure OP only means #2 isn't the case.

The Emperor with high difficulties, I guess. Much more haxed, and the moment he starts mindhaxing Sentry, he's pretty much done for.

Back