• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I don't know really

In one hand, Sentry seems to have a more impressive SS feat, as well being inmune to diseases. He does not have any kind magic so her mana absorption is likely useless (Though there is Eightfold Blessings but is for a short period of time from what I see) and she doesn't seems to have a way to bypass his regen, or BFR him due his dimentional travel.

On the other hand, Tamamo can resist most of Sentry's powers like soul and mind manipulation (The level of her resistance is still debateable, but for now I will assume that she could tank everything that he could dish out) and from what I heard she can bypass any defense via casuality manipulation (The context is still a bit confused to me).

Inconclusive to me, until futher imput come.

Back