• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamamo can like too freeze the rock that was send to her, she have talisma that let her boost her other talisma, and she have an self barrier that let her take just 1/10 of the damage of the atk.

No she will have to be crushed, she's being crushed under rubble that is stronger then her.
BTW wouldnt her barrier also at least prevent some rubble from crushing her the rubble itself doesn't have good AP only when there all crushing Tamamo at the same time

Using projectiles from Boro's ship means Tamamo can't freeze them, they resist space.

I don't think Tamamo's barrier has damage reduction, it doesn't say on her file.

BTW I dont know how long it would take Fubuki to release that she has to crush Tamamo since we only know that she may eventually do it.

Mantra: Aphotic Cave: Tamamo erects a temporary barrier that reduces the damage she takes to a tenth of its original value, absorbing the mana from her opponent's attack to replenish her own.

She doesn't have to Crush Tamamo, throwing projectiles at her would work given the AP gap and she can do so from all directions

Mantra: Aphotic Cave: Tamamo erects a temporary barrier that reduces the damage she takes to a tenth of its original value, absorbing the mana from her opponent's attack to replenish her own.
Huh. I see.

IDK, I may switch to Tamamo if Fubuki doesn't use it on opponents in character

She doesn't have to Crush Tamamo, throwing projectiles at her would work given the AP gap and she can do so from all directions
Yeah but Tamamo can also dodge those attacks with her acrobatics and if rubble gets in too close she could use her forcefield. Also Fubuki might get too scared to fight Tamamo

Also, like to add for the rubble all servants have enhanced senses so that also helps with dodging the projectiles also maybe the regeneration could help if the projectile scrape Tamamo

Servants don't have a fear aura, it even says they don't, the swordsman have it
They don't have the fear aura yes but still the intimidating one. And precisely other swordmaster have the same, it's just that this aura of yagyu alive come from is killing intent like the swordmaster

"Still, I don't think that this aura is one that Heroic Sprits....That servants have"

Musashi is literally saying Servants don't have it

"Still, I don't think that this aura is one that Heroic Sprits....That servants have"

Musashi is literally saying Servants don't have it
Well, the aura is on the servant physiology page.

Also, I think Musashi meant servants don't have the same type of aura rather than not having an aura at all

Well, the aura is on the servant physiology page.

Also, I think Musashi meant servants don't have the same type of aura rather than not having an aura at all
Oh wait I think I misunderstood you Schnee your saying servants dont have a fear aura rather than saying servants don't have an aura.

Oh wait I think I misunderstood you Schnee your saying servants dont have a fear aura rather than saying servants don't have an aura.
Yeah but i'm okay with that since the fear aura is from his sword ki that only swordmaster have, but the aura of servant have still the intimidating trait

Yeah but i'm okay with that since the fear aura is from his sword ki that only swordmaster have, but the aura of servant have still the intimidating trait
I'm not sure if only an intimidating aura will help. Also is this aura passive or do they have to focus it to make people scared According to Tamamo's page she's pretty playful I don't know if she would use that in character or even in a fight?

I'm not sure if only an intimidating aura will help. Also is this aura passive or do they have to focus it to make people scared According to Tamamo's page she's pretty playful I don't know if she would use that in character or even in a fight?
It's the overwhelming aura, people like ibuki that have a very big aura litteraly can function like gravitational field

Yeah she very playful but she can take fight seriously, she will surely not using it in first but she good at calculated other move and personnality so if she see this weakness she will try to use it

Alright I'll take your word for it, Seems like the entire thread did a complete 180 now I'm voting for Tamamo seems like she would win most of the time.

It's not a thing that help much but it's can destabilize fubuki a little
Yeah. I meant the aura plus the fact that Tamamo's talisman Oneshot if Fubuki doesn't raise a barrier, Tamamo can dodge most of the projectiles and is better at close combat, Fubuki is easily intimidated by strong enemies and if she does try to crush the AP Gap doesn't seem large enough to give her the win and Tamamo also has a forcefield.

Edit: I'd like to add this as well from Fubuki's weakness section
"Sufficiently strong Espers can resist her Psychic Sealing. Like her sister, her psychic powers weaken if her brain suffers any direct damage"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back