• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You....Do realize Tamamo has a victory over someone who stomps Supes right?

Really bad hax stomp right here....

Kaltias said:
Superman one-shots just like Tifa tho
Too bad he won't get close at all...

Anyway, Tamamo should Amazo have no problem stopping time and either reality warping him to death or BFRing him to some point in the timeline.

I'm assuming that this is Amaterasu and not base Tamamo. It's probably just the Tamamo fan in me, but she and Amaterasu are two different characters.

Completely immune to BBs mind Manipulation, which can easily screw over multiple servants.

If it was, that'd be called space-time Manipulation and not Time Manipulation, which she has considering she is able to appear within the axis of time to Hakuno.

Intangibility...? In a fight like this? Are you actually being serious?

Pretty sure intangibility is useless in a fight of hax.....

Also, soul devouring, guess the soul Manipulation resistance was hard to see.

Well, if you use Gil as an example, he's able to overpower the mind/soul altering effects of Angra Mainyu's mud basically because his ego is so large, and Angra Mainyu is essentially 'All of the Evils of Mankind.'

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure this was existent somewhere but it's late and I'm too sleepy to check right now. Sry.

Newendigo said:
Mhh, could someone give a short explanation of what Tamamo can do?
Well, the title said 'Amaterasu', and Tamamo is merely a facet of the goddess, so I'd imagine any skill Tamamo has would be amped up to the nth degree, among other things. Divine entities in Nasuverse are crazy powerful like that.

Actually, Gil said they would need 3 times as much of "all the world's evil" to corrupt him, so his mind resistance is pretty good. And BB still managed to mind hax him. So if Amateratsu can't be mindhaxed by BB, I doubt this planetary mind hax of sentry's will take her down.

Monarch Laciel said:
Actually, Gil said they would need 3 times as much of "all the world's evil" to corrupt him, so his mind resistance is pretty good. And BB still managed to mind hax him. So if Amateratsu can't be mindhaxed by BB, I doubt this planetary mind hax of sentry's will take her down.
But how exactly would we quantify even 1 times 'All the World's Evil'? That's like saying 'X' times 3.

I don't know. His ego is so large that outright lying is basically beneath him. There's a blurry line between fact and exaggeration when it comes to what he claims.

But even if we take that as bragging, he was still doused in 1 set of all the world's evils, and completely resisted that,

@Lu Bane all the world's sin, hate, pain, suffering, despair, etc

Back