• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don’t mind waiting a little longer for him but this thread doesn’t need to stagnant for days. If he doesn’t show he doesn’t show, this thread has pretty unanimous agreement anyhow.
I suppose so, but I would prefer some input from the members that I notified earlier first.

Probably, yes, but let's wait for some more input in order to make certain.

In order to make certain, given that this is a controversial revision, I would like to ask several calc group members to evaluate your calculation blog.

However, you seem to have written 3 different versions of the same blog. Can you link to the one that should be evaluated please?

I'm gonna rewrite for a recap.

So, this is the current situation;

Agree: LordGriffin, Mitch, KingTempest, Shadowboku, DDM, Damage (said that now otherwise is fine apply the substitution)

Opposition: No one

It is not that much controversial, everyone agreed, in the calc just a value changed, not to mention there are 6 agreements from the staff. and almost 2 days passed.
Like, other threads need 2 or 3 at best, this is double, In my humble opinion should be enough

I'm gonna rewrite for a recap.

So, this is the current situation;

Agree: LordGriffin, Mitch, KingTempest, Shadowboku, DDM, Damage (said that now otherwise is fine apply the substitution)

Opposition: No one

It is not that much controversial, everyone agreed, in the calc just a value changed, not to mention there are 6 agreements from the staff. and almost 2 days passed.
Like, other threads need 2 or 3 at best, this is double, In my humble opinion should be enough
I mean yeah. the feat already was accepted in their profiles lol, just the value changed, it shouldnt be a ''controversial topic''.

If this thread doesn't have anything added to it in ~8 hours when I wake up, it can conclude with six unanimous votes for agreement, with two votes from calc members. It's an update of an already accepted calc, it's rather simple and straight forward, no need to drag this out at all.

Alright it’s been long enough. With 6 staff agreement, 2 being calc members, and a thread that’s been dead for like 2 days, this can close with obvious unanimous support.

If the profiles are unlocked I’ll update them, if not I request they be unlocked please.

Edit: Yhwach needs unlocked.

Last edited:
You need to wait for the calc group members to verify that the calculation that all of this is based on is accurate, even if it takes quite a while. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back