• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you pixel scaling to? And since when do we take pixel scaling over statements and literal lore?
You don't even have to pixel scale them to see they are not universe-sized. And there are humans in that panel. You can just angsize and pixel scale through them.

Damage and AKM make sense to me.
HA no.

Damage's point was debunked by Kisuke stating that the portals are acting as lens. If you watch the movie you will realize that people in SS cannot even travel through the portal in the sky. So, it is quite literally a viewing glass nothing more.

Nothing AKM has said has been pertinent or addressed the OP.

Also, can you point me to the thread where these things were accepted to be universe-sized? I want to see the reasons myself now that I am curious.

You don't even have to pixel scale them to see they are not universe-sized. And there are humans in that panel. You can just angsize and pixel scale through them.
That’s not a window, but a monitor. If you see a photo of galaxy on your computer, that galaxy is small because you can pixelscale it?...

also, why you are like that, can’t you be more open minded? it seems you are always against it no matter what, at least try to give a chance at the OP reasoning.

We see a starry sky within those dimensions, at bare minimum they contain numerous stars. However, until a separate thread is made on Bleach cosmology. Which directly impacts Bleach God Tiers, and as damage said is against the discussion rules, the dimensions are pocket universes.

Yeah... I'm not trying to revise the cosmology in this thread anyway. If someone can point me to the thread, I want to see the reasons for myself first.

Yeah... I'm not trying to revise the cosmology in this thread anyway. If someone can point me to the thread, I want to see the reasons for myself first.
I don't have time to search for it man, look for Bleach god tier threads around January, it's not pertinent to this thread anyhow.

It was in both the first 2 threads, either way the main reasons are the presence of starry skies also In the manga, outer spaces, and the reference to our universe for the living world.

The echo chamber is real man.... why does this wiki always have to lowball and take staff as the only credible source of argument? Damage and AKM have already been debunked
Comments like these are not appreciated. Damage has only made like 2 comments on this thread and all I've done is ask a question and then for a thread. If people are going to be behaving like this, I'll unfortunately have to ban them from the thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was the thread for the cosmology?

There were several so it might be wrong.

Anyway, as I said earlier, it's not relevant to this thread, what matters is that it's currently accepted and thus the OP's premise is fine.

Just peep Prime Reio's key, you'll see he's 3-A/Low 2-C for creating the 3 main dimensions. We aren't lying to you when we say we accept the Bleach realms as pocket unis.

Comments like these are not appreciated. Damage has only made like 2 comments on this thread and all I've done is ask a question and then for a thread. If people are going to be behaving like this, I'll unfortunately have to ban them from the thread.
My bad if you thought I was rude, but I just thought it was weird that if people haven't even watched the movie, they're being agreed with, but they haven't seen it itself. Anyways my bad

I think he's referring to the fact that Ant literally just appeared in this thread to agree with you and Damage when neither of you have made a single coherent argument yet, it's a bit suspicious to say the least, especially when literal staff members are calling it out as well (which is nice to see of course).

Anyway, can everyone stick to the thread please?

I think he's referring to the fact that Ant literally just appeared in this thread to agree with you and Damage when neither of you have made a single coherent argument yet, it's a bit suspicious to say the least, especially when literal staff members are calling it out as well (which is nice to see of course).

Anyway, can everyone stick to the thread please?
yeah I did, that's why I said echo chamber, but my fault if it sounded disrespectful

I say this in the nicest way possible, but this is one of the worst arguments I've ever read.
Looks like you missed the light speed thread.
The echo chamber is real man.... why does this wiki always have to lowball and take staff as the only credible source of argument? Damage and AKM have already been debunked
I told you bruh, they make arguments out of where you never expect.

Most people will be scared to make CRTs next time.

Looks like you missed the light speed thread.

I told you bruh, they make arguments out of where you never expect.

Most people will be scared to make CRTs next time.
Yeah what I mean't was not to be rude but it was just to show it's a bit unfair that staff who haven't even made an argument yet get agreed with, but non-staff members are working hard to create CRT'S like this and are making actual arguments, but staff who haven't even made an argument get agreed with, which was referring to ant just agreeing with damage and akm, despite no argument being made, and akm's pixelscaling suggestion got debunked, and he didn't even watch the movie so I don't think he would have knowledge like the other members who have. I do apologize for being disrespectful, but I think the non-staff members don't get the fair amount of treatment when talking about who's argument is credible.

Anyways that's what I mean't but lets just focus on the CRT.

Lemme bump what's been discussed and what's been debunked.

Opposition
  • Mayuri is in the Dangai looking through a mirror -> Debunk: the movie states Mayuri is in his Squad 12 Barracks, he's looking at a TV projection.
  • You can see WotL through the hole in the sky in SS -> Debunk: Kisuke says the Kyogoku is acting like a lens, aka it is magnifying the image. Additionally, people in SS cannot travel through that "hole" anyhow so it isn't a literal physical hole in that sense. As Kisuke says, it's just a lens.
  • Red and black pulsating orbs are Earth -> Debunk: Kisuke and Mayuri state their dimensions not planets, and Earth isn't reddish black or pulsating.
Memories of Nobody
  • Currently, the God Tiers scale above this calc, which assumes the dimensions of Soul Society and World of the Living to be merely planets. This is due to an infamous quote from Toshiro, “There’s no way a tunnel connecting two hoshi (celestial bodies) can be created naturally!!” However, there are multiple issues with this statement that I will now go into.
  • We accept those two aforementioned realms as pocket universes within the Garganta, yet in this instance with Memories of Nobody we contradict the accepted size of the realms and treat them as planets. This is due to mistakenly taking Toshiro’s statement to mean, in this instance, the realms are planets. That is not inherently the case, just because the Kyogoku is connecting the realms at two specific places (two planets), does not make the realms inherently planets. For example, if I grab someone by the hand and drag them around, I am pulling their entire being while only being connected at the hand, but if someone points out that two hands are connecting that doesn’t mean we are both only hands. Essentially, all Toshiro’s statement means is that the Kyogoku is connecting the dimensions at the two planets, it does not prove in any way that the Kyogoku is only dragging planets.
  • When Mayuri and Kisuke talk about the Kyogoku pulling Soul Society and World of the Living together, neither refer to them as planets. Kisuke states that both realms are in different dimensions. Then you’ll notice that when Mayuri asks for a status update, we are informed that it is the dimensions that are moving towards each other, not planets. This is further backed up, because Urahara informs us through dialogue and diagrams that this film sets the dimensions within the Dangai, and we see this in the camera view from Mayuri’s lab. Additionally, within World of the Living’s dimension we see the starry sky contained, opposed to the two red-black orbs being isolated planets which would indicate the stars we see are in some separate spacetime.
  • To sum up everything that’s been said regarding Memories of Nobody, we are directly told that it is the dimensions being pulled together, not the planets within them, and this is supported by the visuals. Properly calculating the feat here, we see the potency of the explosion is Multi-Galaxy. Currently, we scale the God Tiers above this explosion because Yhwach can destroy the boundaries (one of which is Dangai), and Dangai took no visible damage from this explosion, meanwhile Reio almost instantly destroyed Dangai and Yhwach absorbed that power.

All this is is an update of a calc we currently accept and use, but updating the values with the accepted realm sizes for SS and WotL. This would upscale Ichigo, Yhwach, and Aizen as their profiles suggest.
Here's the OP because it's been so washed out already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back