• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The soul society and the world of the living/real world are not planets. Kisuke says the universe consists of soul society and the world of living which means they can't be planets as the 2 make the universe. In between the soul society and the real world is another dimension called the severed world/danagi. So they can't be planets because Kisuke says the 2 of them=universe and another dimension called the severed world is in between them. If they were planet's there would be stars,planets and space between them not a dimension. Another dimension formed in the severed world called the valley of screams. Which is the red circle in the middle. This dimension is made from souls from soul society and the real world. It grew and started connecting to soul society and the real world. Also shown on myuirs map which is the yellow in the middle. This also proves these worlds aren't planets because if they were, the valley of screams would have appeared in the sky as a giant planet because it's right in between these 2 worlds.

No one is contesting that atm, and this thread isn't even the thread to discuss realms sizes anyhow. I appreciate the sentiment, but let's not bring in any talk that isn't high tailored to the actual calc. Considering we currently have an accepted size for the realms, we don't need to discuss their sizes here.

original.gif

Proceed with my support.

If nothing new is added to the discussion late tonight/by tomorrow, this thread can probably be concluded and I’ll type up an implementation thread.
Anyways, isnt this just a replacement of the old calculation? I mean, the method is the same, the difference is the value of the feat due the size of the realms being updated, but even the feat itself already is accepted

Last edited:
Like, what just left is the calc members accept the calc, which souldnt really be a problem, because the calc already was accepted and used previously, the only different thing is the updated size of the realms

And Damage said he was neutral on the calc specifically

I think we're just waiting for SomebodyData to possibly comment at this point

Yes the current scaling is God Tiers > Dangai Durability > Senna’s Explosion, you can peep the end of Cyber’s CRT for a more “in depth” conclusion.

Don't use mocking or rude terms in this forum.

I assume we're still waiting for SomebodyData to comment.

Otherwise it seems like it is fine to go ahead with the replacement.
Yeah I don’t mind waiting a little longer for him but this thread doesn’t need to stagnant for days. If he doesn’t show he doesn’t show, this thread has pretty unanimous agreement anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back