• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senku vs Courier

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Both are in their 8-C feats, speed is equalized.

Senku has 1 day of preparation, but can't get anything that makes him beyond
I122412999
1118a3941
8-C. No previous knowledge of each other. Fight happens in the same forest Senku's hut is located to give him this advantage.

Senku:

The Courier:

Courier should win quite easily. Radiation weapons ignore durability, he can drop mini-nukes which have a large AoE, snipe Senku from hundreds of metres away etc. Heck he can tag him with the Euclid C-Finder and walk away as Satellite cannons snipe Senku with artillery from outer space.

The last situation made me laugh quite a bit. Should i restrict Courier to his standard equipment then? It seems way more fair that way.

Remove prep for Courier and restrict him to standard weapons for more fairness. This would restrict him to an Anti-Matter Sniper Rifle and a 9mm pistol. He should still win due to the AMSR's range and VATS. In closer ranges, VATS + 9mm is still a deadly combination along with incredible stealth mastery (can hide from Deathclaws who have thermal vision without heat signature masking equipment or Stealth Boys) and social influencing that works on even the megageniuses of Big Mountain who have long since abandoned their human bodies, thus shedding judgement impairing factors like emotions), not to mention immense combat experience. VATS can also detect traps, so that option is out too.

That sucks, but if it's not a stomp then guess i'll keep it like this then. I don't think there's any other way to make this more fair.

Back