• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Selvaria Bles vs Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which they more then likely are.

Let's just wait

Also Selvaria's page links to the wrong Edel Weiss

Yeah agreed. Btw Selvaria's "Azure Flames" releases actual heat according to VC3 (Riela legit felt like burning alive) so ice dust isn't working

What.....Do you agree with?

Them heading into CQC or Edelweiss being wrong? Or both?

She is Hypersonic+ now. Take my vote for the Azure Witch.

Also restricting summons isn't needed. Weiss can only summon an arm that attacks in the most predictable patter in history at this point

@Kal Weiss pre-timeskip summons it via a glyph behind her and she can do it while shes in the middle of attacking

Shes also got those homing attacks

@Weekly

When has Weiss ever done that because I don't recall her doing anything while the arm was slicing the Paladin, and actually I don't recall Weiss really having any control over it at all. She learns how to do that post timeskip.

@Kep

Speed calc is in her speed justification, AP is scaling above a 0.7 tons weapon.

Exactly, post timeskip she doesnt have control over it but when she does manage to summon it she doesnt need a cast time or need to hold still to use it

We literally see Weiss trying to block the attack and the Paladin acting as a consequence, we also know that using the summons require a ton of concentration due to volume 4.

She has no control over it, and it definitely doesn't fight independently from her will/without any input or concentration on her part

Actually pre timeskip her summons were summoned due to strong emotions, not concentratuon, its why she wasn't able to summon them properly

In this case they aren't a factor to begin with because Selvaria isn't trying to kill any of her friends, which is what triggered the Paladin summon to begin with.

Btw just to explain better the extent of Selvaria scaling above the Marmota, literally nothing in verse (excluding a fellow Valkyria) can survive her attacks, and every known weapon is completely useless against her
Selvaria bles senjou no valkyria and senjou no valkyria 1 sample-a3cfb4535ad5b5378c246299493f667b

@Weekly ok, Selvaria can be able to fire a giant energy beam from a great distance to counter the projectiles that Weiss would try to use.

I mean my point was more "The gap between Selvaria and the 0.7 tons weapon is ridiculous so Weiss' AP advantage isn't even x2"

You can restore my Selvaria vote. I didn't know the game canon supported the Valkyrur's flame being a legit flame.

I'm surprised that no one on this Wiki took the statement from that art book "the lance emits a destructive beam of light capable of piercing and annihilating any matter" and ran with the implications, namely light speed Valkyrur and light speed durability ignoring beams.

Fortunately the in game cutscenes and the destruction at Barious as well as the Valkof's feats don't support that interpretation.

And if Sel misses then she's screwed as weiss can easily oneshot her just like sel can oneshot weiss, except weiss can oneshot with literally everything she has whereas sel can only oneshot with that one attack.

Sel has no counter to gravity manip, no counter to time dilation, and weiss has three forcefields which can take anything Sel can dish out besides final flame

Also Final Flame is a suicide move, it kills sel too so even if she uses it and kills weiss she doesn't win as she dies too

High 8-C attacks against a low end 8-C opponent will oneshot them

Sel can oneshot weiss with final flame but she also dies as a result

Weiss can also technically oneshot things that are as strong as or stronger than sel and she's comparable to people who can stomp people who can do the same

WeeklyBattles said:
High 8-C attacks against a low end 8-C opponent will oneshot them

Sel can oneshot weiss with final flame but she also dies as a result
Selvaria isn't Low End.

Low end is anything that isn't 8-C+ as 8-C+ designates anything mid to high end 8-C

Weiss regularly fights things as strong as and tronger than sel and is comparable to people who can stomp people who can do the same

you do know that Selvaria is at least 8-C right? Also she won't be screwed since the laser blast is something she can use numerous times without being tired out.

No, Building+ is higher end

Selvaria scales to .700 Kilotons and curbstomps this feat

Weiss is 1.41 Kilotons

@Gargoyle No actually, the + for any tier designates energy that is halfway through to high end. Sel isn't 8-C+, ergo she's low end. And weiss can stomp people who are as powerful as sel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back