• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Selvaria Bles vs Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selvaria has:

-Better regen

-Range advantage

-Likely superior skills and intelligence (When two people are basically raised to be fighters, i'd put my money on the one who had more training, plus pretty sure that she has more experience in actual battles. You don't become one of the best generals in the Empire by winning a skirmish or two)

Weiss has

Higher AP (About three times higher)

Much higher versatility thanks to her Dust.

Aura compensates for the Regenerationn being worse.

Big speed advantage with her time dilation glyphs (2,5 times higher)

Overall, I see Weiss taking this more often than not due to overall superior stats, and Aura giving her enough survivability

Yes, but i'm pretty sure that Weiss' Mid-Low isn't the "regenerate quickly after a bullet cleanly goes through you" kind.

Actually what's the Low-Mid granted by Aura?

Only thing that I remember is Jaune healing a papercut, but that's Low I think

Mid-Low actually, not Low-Mid

Jaune healed a cut on his face instantly after Pyrrha unlocked his aura, and Ren himself stated that Aura can heal wounds sustained in battle

That's Low, though.

A legitimate Low-Mid wound needs Jaune's semblance boosting another aura to heal.

@Kep Weiss was impaled when her aura was down, and she wouldnt have the regen to survive being impaled regardless

I always confuse Mid-Low and Low-Mid for some reason >.>

Isn't Jaune's feat only Low though?

I meant Mid-Low. I always get it mixed up.

Jaune's Semblance works by amplifying other's Auras. Jaune himself said it wasn't only his Aura healing Weiss's. Her aura was down, but it was working on healing her, still.

And that was a Mid Low wound.

Being impaled is Low-Mid

Weiss healed the burn damage from jumping into lava while her aura was low, she has Mid-Low regen

No, it's not.

• Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating damage that would normally leave large dents and openings.

@Kep Yeah, thats for machines

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

Being impaled is Mid-Low unless it hits a vital spot (reason why Selvaria doesn't have Low-Mid).

Do we even know the extent of damage caused by the lava?

Also, someone make another thread before we derail this one, going to bed rn

I'll head off to hang out with a few bros in half an hour or so, so I'll only have the time later.

Comparing this to this, yeah, definitely the liver she was impaled through, by a flaming spear. And it nearly killed her. Jaune had to amp her regen to Low-Mid to heal the wound.

Meanwhile Weiss herself was able to heal the burns from jumping into lava with basically no aura, jaune was able to heal a large cut on his face before he even had any control over his aura, and Ren stated that aura can heal wounds sustained in combat. Their regen normally is Mid-Low

I did not because it's unlikely that Selvaria would feel that it's what she has to do, unless Weiss is slowly killing her over time or something.

Also doubt that she would use it in the middle of Central Park of all places

So hum.

I just discovered that there is High 8-C stuff that scales to Selvaria. Namely the fact that she is > any imperial weapon, which includes cannons based on this one.

Edit: wait no, misread. 700 kg

Nah, read the edit.

Although i'm probably going to make a CRT to give Selvaria an "at least" in this case

Nah. Selvaria is weaker in any case and the speed gap is the main thing giving Weiss the win anyway

she should at least have it somewhat due to another valkyria being able to move their body while unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back