• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

Okay. Feel free to do so. 🙏

Just for Canon though, right?
Well, the problem with Vader's profile is that it seems to have three statistic keys, but only two sections for intelligence, both of which seem to qualify for Extraordinary Genius, but it is unclear which key that has been left out. 🙏

Well, the problem with Vader's profile is that it seems to have three statistic keys, but only two sections for intelligence, both of which seem to qualify for Extraordinary Genius, but it is unclear which key that has been left out. 🙏
Although, it's not like Vader's intelligence changes between Revenge of the Sith and Empire Strikes Back as going by Disney canon

Last edited:
Yes, agreed. 🙏

Shouldn't this be Super genius? Character
Intelligence: At least Extraordinary Genius- fully capable of analyzing the battle tactics of the entirety of the infinite abyss and countering them with his own soldiers; superior to the Elder Brain, a creature that maintains the information of a multiversal civilization with space-faring, multiverse-colliding technology in a medieval setting

I think that Extraordinary Genius seems fine for him.
Speaking of which, here are more for Anakin himself:

Chucky’s intelligence should be Gifted based off of his feats. He’s very manipulative and is an expert in planning out scenarios. He’s also capable of getting away with murder unsuspecting, even during his time as a human.

Speaking of which, here are more for Anakin himself:

You can add Anakin's most impressive intelligence feats to that section of his page if you wish. 🙏

Chucky’s intelligence should be Gifted based off of his feats. He’s very manipulative and is an expert in planning out scenarios. He’s also capable of getting away with murder unsuspecting, even during his time as a human.
That seems fine to apply then. 🙏

I suppose that the image links will have to be removed then. 🙏

Which site(s) did you attempt to link to?

I would like Mori Dan's combat intelligence rating to be bumped to Extraordinary Genius based on the feats listed on his page.

I am also considering Supergenius due to:

However, I'm not too familiar with how Supergenius works or its criteria and I don't even know how applicable this is, so... I decided to give it a try either way.

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Since Mori Dan and Mori Jin are the same person, I believe anything applied to Mori Dan in combat will also be applied to the Mori Jin profile, unless suggested otherwise.

I would like Mori Dan's combat intelligence rating to be bumped to Extraordinary Genius based on the feats listed on his page.

I am also considering Supergenius due to:

However, I'm not too familiar with how Supergenius works or its criteria and I don't even know how applicable this is, so... I decided to give it a try either way.

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Since Mori Dan and Mori Jin are the same person, I believe anything applied to Mori Dan in combat will also be applied to the Mori Jin profile, unless suggested otherwise.
You should probably make a CRT for this idk. As for Supergenius, the standards are:
In order to qualify for a Supergenius rating based on technological prowess, a character should be able to essentially warp reality in virtually any way that they wish on an at least base level infinite (High 3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Meaning that there should be an enormous amount of versatility combined with an infinite scale of power and preferably range.

However, take note that, in order to qualify, characters genuinely have to invent things on their own, not mostly rely on already extremely futuristic settings.

Other ways to qualify through non-technological means are to be able to process and understand literally infinite amounts of information, or to design entire realities of infinite complexity through skill and comprehension, rather than just wishing them into existence, and feats of a comparable scale may also reach a Supergenius rating.

Extraordinary Genius combat intelligence is probably fine. 🙏

Just one question. Is this thread appropriate to evaluate so things (understanding many of them requires knowledge of the verse). Or should I do a content revision that includes the inherently controversial Genius and Extraordinary Genius ratings?

Last edited:
Back